Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mountain Spring Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarknessofHunt

4,600 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:12 pm
Valentine sighed and sat down on the edge of the cliff that led to the dark spring " Why was i here.." Valentine mumbled under his breath  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:48 pm
Armageddon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A shadow portal opened up on the ground and spat out Armageddon, whom had his whole coat pretty much burned and a good few gashes on his body. "Damn brats." he seethed and sat down near the water, looking at his wounds.

Dia walked down to the spring, scythe on her shoulder, and came up to Armageddon with a dissapproving look. "You are wounded.... again." she sighed.

User Image
Diavolos 'Dia'

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

FiresintheFlame

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:20 pm
User Image
Rose sighed as she sat down near the spring and washed the blood off her neck with a grimace a small raven landed on her shoulder and pecked at her wound on her cheek " Oh..will you stop it chaos...you know i'll never find love i'm too evil.." Rose said as she gently stroked the ravens feathers to calm it down  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:25 pm
Armageddon grunted and let the shadows swirl around his wounds, slowly but surely healing them. "Shutup." he growled to Dia. "This pathetic school gets on my nerves, kid." he growled and looked at the remains of his coat, revealing his buff body with numerous scars on it. "I'll kill everyone of these stupid kids!" he snarled and ripped the coat up even more.

Dia just sighed and glanced over her shoulder, bored expression on her face, at the other girl when she mentioned Chaos. "So many people know Chaos, no?" she mused and looked back at Armageddon.

"Don't be an idiot like everyone else, kid." Armageddon seethed and stood up, running a hand through his blood red hair. "The Chaos we know doesn't talk to anyone unless there's something he wants."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

FiresintheFlame

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image
Rose smiled and looked up at Armageddon and smiled at him before standing up as she watched the bird take towards the sky " Armageddon...huh?" she said out loud as she stood up and looked at her reflection in the water before making a portal out of shadows and walking through it with same expression on her face  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:36 pm
"Huh?" Armageddon looked around with a slightly annoyed look in his eyes. "Who said my name?" he grumbled and tried to make another coat via the shadows.

"Perhaps another one you've fought?" Dia yawned and leaned against her scythe.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:27 pm
Dia grabbed Armageddon's ripped up coat and opened up a shadow portal. "Try no to die before I come back." she muttered and left.

Armageddon grit his teeth as he watched her leave. "If anyone's going to die, it's the brats that talk to me." he growled under his breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:31 pm
Rose stepped through the portal and brushed off her jeans before looking over at Armageddon and smiled " Still here.." Rose asked as she sat down on the ground near the spring  

FiresintheFlame

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:44 pm
Armageddon finished healing his wounds when he heard someone and glared up at the woman. "Do I know you, kid?" he grunted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:06 pm
" No i suppose you don't..." Rose said and sat down and leaned against the rock face touching it with her fingers as the whole small spring next to her turned blood red  

FiresintheFlame

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:19 pm
Armageddon squinted at the girl. Quiet and annoying, he thought then glanced at the spring and rolled his eyes. "Great, another freakshow." he muttered, not caring if the girl heard or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:24 pm
Deeep In the Mountains There was haunted singing. Three people that looked to be related was practicing singing.Their family where singers and to feel close to the loved ones they would sing their Favorite song together It was Bewitched from Blood on the Dance floor. The youngest Brother started singing. He was sitting on a log. "You're attractive, little witch, you're beautiful Your wickedness, little witch, it broke my heart Enchanting words, little witch, you cast a spell Mass destroyer, little witch, my beautiful apocalypse." His name was Dai. While he was singing his eyes where closed. He had a soft voice. A deeper Voice came in. "You've got me bewitched 'cause I'm under your spell, oh-ooh You must be a witch 'cause I am living in hell, oh-ooh" The man wasn't having his eyes close but he was leaning againt a tree. When it was her time A girl's voice came in "I tricked you to fall in love, little boy I played with you till I was done, like a toy Heart in love, as I destroy the end of you So easily fooled little boy to think it's true" She wasn't as into the song Because she was reloading her gun on the ground.

~Dai Grey~
User Image
~Desire Grey~
User Image
~Allison Grey~
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:53 pm
Armageddon looked up when he heard some noise. And I thought quiet was annoying, he growled in his mind as he picked up a rock. "SHUT UP!" he yelled and threw the rock at them. "Sheesh, nobody wants to hear you, kid...s!" he growled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:56 pm
~Allision Grey~
Allision shot the rock. "..."
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:11 pm
~Dai Grey~
Dai sighed. He wasn't fazed by the gun shot. He was used to in. "Why did you stop us? So annoying."User Image

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff