Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Demon Kings, Evil Things, and... Kids? XX Future YYH RPXX Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:07 pm
User Image

Story time!

So this is taking place eighteen years after whatever is happening now in the Misplace Memories RP (yes all of our s**t seems to tangle with the other ones). Hiei and Hikari have twins, a boy and a girl, Dante and Ren still have their baby girl and Ren's son. Able's taking care of his and Chika's kid 'cause it got left on his doorstep. Yukina and Kuwabara are married but Hiei won't let them have kids because he doesn't want to see ugly gingers running around. Tsuzuki and Kurama are still together 'cause they're gay like that. Kid and Rinku are still partying it up like it's 1992 with no kids and are married. And... The kids are all alright! Sorta. With their messed up sense of humor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:13 pm
It was morning He was tired and he was stumbling out of the bedroom after Giving Hikari a morning kiss. He had to get to work and everything. He moved walking out of his bedroom and yawned a little rubbing his side. He was wearing baggy pants and not a shirt as he knocked on each twins bedroom to wake em up." come on you two. Get up. Time for school." He said as he walked toward Jencho's room and knocked on the door. " If your here, get up Jencho." Hiei said and moved a little walking toward hell hounds Room and knocked on it a bit before heading to the kitchen to grab some food. He needed to get a coffee. After he set up the the coffee he headed back to his room and went looking for his clothing in his room as he looked at Hikari. " are you working today?" He asked as he pulled on a pair of jeans and a black tank top. He moved and crawled onto the bed a bit and flopped back down beside Hikari and gave her another kiss.

Shoulder length hair, purple eyes. He moved a little and was in his bed with blankets everwhere. His room was a mess and a Guitar laying on the ground by his bed. He had a few Katana's hanging in his room and random band posters. Rolling to the side the he heard his Father yelling for them to wake up and groaned slowly going to get up and stumbled out of the room, in boxers with no shirt as he stumbled toward the bathroom but stopped and slammed his hand onto His sister's door so she couldn't open the door at all. " Yuna, Wakey wakey" Hisoka yelled and kept leaning back on the door so his sister couldn't open the door.

Jencho was just getting back from Hell. He stumbled into his room from a portal from his closest and laid down on his bed. Moving he fixed his longest rusty red hair and tried to get some sleep. ' Oh hell parties.' He thought and stretced.

Wake and running around like a chicken with his head cut off. Kurama moved a little and looked to the side a bit before he stumbled a bit . He was already late for work and was trying to find everything. " Hey Hun, Where are my files? I left them on the table and there gone." Kurama called and stumbled a bit.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:32 pm
Hikari woke up a bit when Hiei kissed her before walking out of the room. She opened her eyes slightly, glancing towards the door before rolling over again to fall back asleep for now. The woman had been up late doing file work for Hiei at the castle, and hadn't gotten in 'til later. When Hiei came back in, Hikari yawned, lifting her head a bit as she rested it in the palm of her hand, her elbow propped up on the pillow. "I don't know, boss. Am I working today?" She asked before kissing Hiei. "Do you have any meetings or jobs I need to go out on?" Hikari had forgotten to check last night.

Waist length blue hair and red eyes, Yuna groaned when she heard her father on the other side of the door. The girl just rolled over, pulling the blankets up over her head. When Hisoka came to her door, Yuna finally got up. She grumbled, something, fixing her black sports bra a bit as she walked over to the door in that and her red and white plaid PJ pants. When she went to open the door though, it wouldn't budge. She tried again. "...Hisoka, you a**! Open the door!" Yuna pressed her shoulder to the door, trying to shove it open that way.

Tsuzuki was just standing in the kitchen, shirtless in his PJ pants. He yawned, taking a sip of his coffee, just watching Kurama run around in a bustle. "Did you check your brief case?" The blond finally asked, his blue eyes looking tired as he took another sip of coffee.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:01 pm
Hiei moved a little and kissed Hikari again as they laid there. He moved a bit and took a small sigh and nodded. " I suppose you do work today. Get ready and will get going." He said as he shifted to get up and headed toward the door to get out again. " There is a meeting, But it's just with a Clan so I'll deal with it." He said and moved a little rubbing his shoulder as he laid there. " Unless you want to join us." He added as he moved a little before moving to lay on his side looking at Hikari. " I think I'm getting sick.." He finally said with a sigh. He'd been feeling a bit sick but he wasn't sure from what because after he lost his Gaki blood he never really felt sick..He got colds or flame fever but like...He felt really sick.

Hisoka waited and moved out of the way fast timing it as Jencho walked out so his sister would hopefully run into Jen. Moving a bit he chuckled and walked to the bathroom to go take a shower. Jen had just stumbled out and stopped just before Yuna's door asking what was up.

"...uh..." He stopped a little as he moved t open his brief case and looked through it. " Gah. There not in here. " He said and blinked trying to think and headed up the stairs. " Hey! Is Suki still here?" Kurama asked coming back down walking over and putting stuff in his brief case and shifted a little taking a sip of his coffee, leaving his tie undone.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:30 pm
Hikari thought for a moment as she laid there, rolling onto her stomach with her arms crossed under the pillow. 'I'll go to the meeting, then go for the job. It's fun to watch you b***h out other leaders." She chuckled a bit before hearing that Hiei felt sick. The woman blinked, moving her hand to feel Hiei's forehead. "Maybe you should just stay here and rest for the day?"

"Hisoka-- Ahh!" Yuna had started as she shoved against the door, letting out a small scream when it finally opened and she fell forward to Jen. She of course went to hold onto the thing that was in front of her, and that happened to be with her arms around Jen's neck, her head under his chin. "Uh... Morning?" Yuna let out a small nervous laugh.

"I think she's in the hen house again." Tsuzuki answered, walking up to Kurama. He set his coffee down, turning the fox demon around slightly and working on doing his tie. "Calm down. You've still got time to get to work."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:56 pm
Hiei moved a little and gave a small sigh as he rolled to his back a bit dropping his hand over his eyes and shrugged a little. " I'm really worried." Hiei mumbled a little and touched his mouth a bit to check his fangs really fast before dropping his hand back and shifted a little. " It feels like that stupid Gaki all over again." He mumbled with a sigh. Really worried. " I'll probably just rest."

Jencho shifted a little and moved a bit dropping his hand on Yuna. " Heeey. How you doing?" He asked half asleep. He was tired and he smelt drunk and high from god knows what. He moved a little pulling his hands from Yuna and moved a little going to head for the coffee. " Coffee, I smell coffee."

Hisoka moved a little and stumbled out of the bathroom after his shower, and had boxers and no shirt with a towel around his neck and moved a little with a yawn. " Is there school today?" He asked.

Kurama noded a bit. " Can you feed Suki then? Hiei texted me and was worried that his getting sick because of her." Kurama said and moved a little leaning and giving Tsuzuki a kiss.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:29 pm
Hikari sighed, moving some hair away from Hiei's face to give him a kiss. "I'm sure it's something else. Try not to stress about it, okay?" She ran her hand through his hair. "You stay home. I'll take care of your work at the castle and Mukuro can go out on my job."

"...Better." Yuna said as she looked up at Jen. That girl had the biggest crush on him. But, unfortunately, she knew he was gay. Or bi, at least. And that Jen had a boyfriend in Hell. She started to walk backwards, still holding onto Jen while he walked forwards. "You should make chocolate chip pancakes with me~." Yuna sung a bit.

"I'll go do that now." Tsuzuki returned the kiss before finishing his coffee. "Now go get to work." He patted Kurama's back as he stepped backwards, going to grab a steak out of the fridge and headed outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:54 pm
Hiei moved and kept his arm over his eyes a nodded a bit moving to give Hikari a kiss. " Alright, Call me if you need anything. I'll try to come to work." He mumbled and moved a little laying there. His body hurt, his stomach causing him so much pain.

Jen chuckled a bit and moved a little walking with Yuan and smiled. " I love making pancakkkes!" He said with a nod and moved a little going to grab a few things. He spotted coffee and moved grabbing a thing of cup and then got coffee and started to drink. " Oh coffee"

Hisoka moved a little as he walked into his room and came out in skinny jeans with chains that were ripped and patched up. Wearing a black tank top, gloves and has his hair done and straighten a bit. He had a bandage meant for a tattoo on his arm and moved putting a bandana in his back pocket.

Suki was in the barn, covered in blood, her white and purple feathers where just blood soaked. Did hens everywhere and the Rooster was hiding in the corner. Suki was lifeless on the ground, with her head in the water sligtly.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:01 pm
"Mmkay. Call me if you want me to bring anything home." Hikari gave Hiei one more kiss before getting up and changing into her normal demon world attire, as well as her overall appearance that she needed when she went into demon world, with the white hair, golden eyes and tan skin. "Hey guys, your dad's not feeling good today so don't stress him out or pull anything stupid." She told the three as she walked out of the room, pausing by the kitchen to see Jen and sniffed the air. "...Did you stroke some furry walls while you were at it?" When Hisoka started to walk by, Hikari outstretched her hand to take the boys arm and pull him back. "What's that?"

Yuna laughed, letting go of Jen when they got into the kitchen. She grabbed the pancake mix and started to work on that, adding in chocolate chips, just listening with a small laugh to her mother as she spoke.

"Suki?!" Tsuzuki was shocked to see the barn. Hens everywhere with the one rooster in the corner. He ran over to the bird, lifting her head out of the water and dropping the stick. "Suki? Come on, wake up."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:08 pm
Hiei moved a little and nodded as he laid on the bed with a stretch. He shifted a little as he rolled onto his side huddled up in pain a little. He was in so much pain right now. ' God damn. I really think..' He thought.

Jencho laughed a little and waved a bit. " I'm all good, I. I have Yuan's hair." Jen said stroking Yuan's hair and blinked a little. " Is something wrong with Dad? Like what's he sick with?" Jen asked sobering up a little more kinda worried about Hiei now.

Hisoka stumbled a bit and smiled a little looking at his mother. " Tattoo...?" He asked with a smile and gave his mum a kiss on the cheek. " Nothing to big nothing to small." He said going to pull his arm back . " I gotta get goooing."

Suki shifted a little and looked up. Gaki form Suki and she was in pain. She let out a screech and then struggled. ' It hurts...Tsuzuki..it hurts and..it hurts.' She sounded like the bird was almost in tears.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:12 pm
"He's just not feeling good. So try not to make too much noise, alright?" Hikari said to Jencho before raising an eyebrow, shaking her head. "Can you make your dad some soup before you go?" She asked Yuna then before pulling Hisoka back and poking his arm where the tattoo was. "Better not be some naked chick on your arm." Hikari poked the boys arm again just for fun before heading to the door to leave.

"Sure mum." Yuna was a little worried about her dad, but if he just had a cold then it wasn't really anything to worry about. The girl blinked, feeling Jencho petting her hair and rolled her eyes a bit at her twin. "Doofus." Yuna mumbled. "You should start cooking while I change." She patted Jen's arm, stepping away and going to the bathroom to do her hair and all that.

Tsuzuki made sure to hold onto Suki closely, even when she struggled and screeched. "Kurama!" He yelled, getting up to bring Suki back inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:40 pm
Jen moved a little and started to work on the food with a nod. Moving a bit he tapped the pan a bit and looked. " Hey Hikari..." Jen started and looked to the side. " Is Hiei really okay? There is a weird..scent here.." He moved a little and looked to the women with a small smile and shook his head. " Have fun at the castle."

Laughing a bit Hisoka shook his head picking up his guitar. " Nah, Don't worry. It's just a two color Star. All good." He said and moved a little and looked to the side before walking toward the door. " I'm laving. Guitar time man." He said waving a bit. " Bye mum" He said waving to leave. " Later Jencho."

Hiei moved a bit as he rolled over to his stomach and huddled up slightly kicking the blankets off his over heating body. His body hurt so much, his leg was throbbing in pain and he was having issues not making a sound of pain. He didn't understand why his body was doing this.

Kurama heard Tsuzuki and took a step back and headed toward Tsuzuki and froze seeing Suki and moved to help Tsuzuki carry the bird inside. " This isn't good." Kurama said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:54 pm
Hikari paused at the door, glancing back at Jen after saying bye to Hisoka. She looked like she was trying to not look worried. "Give me a heads up if he changes at all." Hikari left at that point, putting on her mask and going to the castle and deal with everything there, including her meeting.

Yuna came out about fifteen minutes later, looking totally different. Her chest was flat, and her hair looked like it was in a shorter, choppy cut. She was wearing loose jeans, a tank top, then a vest over that as Yuna walked back into the kitchen. In fact, she looked just like a boy. Reaching up into one of the cupboards, Yuna pulled out some tomato soup, starting to heat that up.

"I just found her out there. All the hens are dead. I don't know what happened." Tsuzuki set Suki down on the table once they got inside. "Where does it hurt?" He asked Suki then.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:29 am
Jen held her hands up a little and sighed a bit before moving a bit and looked toward Yuan. " Breaky is done. Work on Dad's food and we be good." Jen moved a little before turning and taking a bite of the pancake and holding out his phone to text Tsuzuki. ' How is, Suki? Hiei's acting really weird and sick and Hikari was worried when she left' Jen texted and looked at Yuan. " Hey Yunny?" Jen started. " I think you should call in sick and just chill with me today."

Kurama moved a little and looked at the bird before waiting for Suki to say something. ' Everywhere...It hurts. I'm hungry...it really hurts. Please stop it. make it stop. Why is this happening?' He asked as he turned to look at Tsuzuki almost crying. Meaning Hiei was just in as much pain. Kurama moved a bit and looked pretty worried. " . . You don't think Hiei's going...Gaki do you?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:52 am
Yuna nodded as she worked on soup for Hiei in the small pot, mixing it with a wooden spoon so nothing burned. "Can't. I've gotta be there in thirty minutes. If I called in now they'd fire me." She sighed a bit, glancing towards Jen. As much as she'd love to stay home and hang out with Jen, Yuna really couldn't. Once the soup was done, Yuna poured it into a bowl, then picked up a pancake and took a bite of that. She'd eat really fast, bring the soup to her dad, then head out to work.

Tsuzuki pulled out his phone when he heard it go off, looking at the text message while listening to Suki. "Suki, open your mouth for me." He kept his other hand under the birds head so that she was comfortable. But Tsuzuki wanted to see in her beak because whenever Hiei's blood became gaki, she grew teeth. As well as horns, but he wasn't seeing that yet. 'Not good. Trying to figure it out' the blond texted back to Jen.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games