Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old Accepted Applications Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:33 am
evil-has-cupcakes
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Username: evil-has-cupcakes
Character Name: kei
Character Description: blonde haired emo style hair 15 year old male nice and caring
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? : Chimchar
What Region are you originally from?:Sinnoh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:28 pm
shikako1201
Basic Application

Username: shikako1201

Character Name: Shi

Character Description:
(I've never been good at these.)

Small framed, only 5'3 in height, and young looking in appearance, Shi is a bit timid. Her hair, dyed a lovely shade of blue, is shaggy from a recent haircut that she had preformed herself. Resulting in bits being uneven and others sticking out occasionally. Her eyes are an icy blue with specks of green and gray highlighting them.
She's always wearing a hoodie of some sort, even in places where the heat is immense. They work as a security blanket for her because she is not yet confident in herself as a Trainer. Other then her hoodie, her traveling clothes consist of simply a light, gray tank top, her favorite blue skirt, and the pair of hiking boots her mother bought for her journey. She also was given gloves to wear, lest she ruin her delicate hands that her mother loved so much.
Finally, around her neck, she wore a small silver locket necklace that held very special meaning to her. Though, if you were to ask her about it, she would be very likely to lie.

(I may end up drawing her in the future, to give better reference.)

I want to be: A Trainer

What starter?: Torchic

What Region are you originally from?: Hoenn. Born in Lilycove City.

Do you want a job in Etrua?: No thanks.

Give an RP Sample:
Leaving her home town behind, she couldn't shake the feelings of uneasiness that picked at her in the back of her mind. She could feel her stomach turn as she stared at the calm ocean waters. She stood motionless, with an iron grip around the side railings of the Ferry which carried her towards her destination; Etrua.

On one hand Shi was excited to be traveling to a new place. Though she loved her home dearly, life there was beginning to become monotonous. On the other hand, she knew next to nothing about this new region. She knew it's name, and a few of it's locations, but that was it. Admittedly, Shi could have read up on it before deciding to make her trip. But she had been so wrapped up in just the thought of leaving that she hadn't thought to do so. Proper planning and foresight weren't exactly her strong suits.

Shi let out a soft sigh, remembering how hard it was to leave her previous team behind. It had been tough, but she knew it was for the best. What would she do if they got taken from her as soon as she arrived? Of course, she didn't know for sure if that sort of thing would even happen. But she would definitely prefer to be safe than sorry.

With her gaze now set firmly on the horizon, and her doubts pushed aside, Shi prepared herself for the journey ahead of her, a fire now sparking in her heart.

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:03 pm
RJ9000
Basic Application
Username: RJ9000
Character Name: Jet
Character Description: Jet
Jet's kinda the same as Ash, yet a year older... Is he still 10? but yeah. Anytime he's in a pokemon battle, he and his pokemon would feel as one person. Jet would think that he himself is fighting the pokemon, which helps them bond with each other.

If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Poochyenna
If Pokemon, which one?:
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?:
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Hoenn Region - Petalburg City
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): Not really
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter):

The day that Jet has waited for has finally came. The day he can finally become a Pokemon trainer just like his dad used to be. He always told himself that he would shoot for the top and become the best pokemon trainer in the world like his dad tried to be before he met mom. As he got up from bed, he was too excited, that he rushed out the house after breakfast. As he was about to run out the house, his mom stopped him, and held a bag up for him "Jet, aren't you forgetting something?" She said to him. "Oh right! Thanks mom! I'll call you when I get to the Etrua Region! Bye mom!" The young boy said as he ran off. "That boy really is his father's son." his mom said to herself, sad that her only son left to follow his fathers footsteps. He went with his favorite jacket, his dad's favorite hat, his bag that him mom gave him, and everything that bag has.

The professor was one of mom and dad's favorite friends, so he should be the first person Jet should go to so he can become a real trainer. As he got there, a small little puppy that ran up to him. It was a wounded Poochyenna that looked scared of something. He looked to see what happened, and saw a group of wild Zig-zagoon coming for the both of them. Jet didn't know what to do, so he had to do something. As they got close, he put himself over the Poochyenna and was pounded all over by all the wild pokemon's tackles. Seeing the pain the boy took to protect the Poochyenna, he felt his pain and started growling. Jet felt that same feeling and both got up with a determined look in their eyes. "Alright!! Poochyenna! Use quick attack!" Jet commanded. The pokemon listened and dashed at high speed at all the Zig-zagoons in front of them. Each were taken out by that one attack. "Heheh...we did it. Good job." Jet said to the pokemon. The Poochyenna then rubbed itself on Jet as he pet him.

The moment the professor saw it, he was amazed that Jet was that good to actually know the moves the Poochyenna knew on the first try. They then went to littleroot town where the professor's lab was. He gave him a special pokeball for Poochyenna. "Hahah! Looks like we're gonna be great friends Poochyenna!" Jet said to him as he agreed to him. After he got his pokedex, his six pokeballs, and his case for getting badges, Jet and his new pokemon set out for the Etrua region where it all will begin.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:06 pm
Selas-G
Basic Application
Username:Selas-G
Character Name:Golduck
Character Description:a blue-ish duck with sharp claws and psychic abilities
I want to be: Pokemon
If Pokemon, which one?:Golduck
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?:normal
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..):Etrua
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter): Golduck was seen surfing around underneath the bridge, it seemed the trainer who had spotted him were interested in more than just the wild life, they had aim to catch him. Golduck had been come upon by trainers before who had tried to catch him, but he was always too much for them. He surfed underneath the bridge trying to hide from the trainer but they had released his pokemon, a swanna. The swanna was obviously of a different caliber than previous challengers but that wasn't about to phase Golduck. He had no intentions of being caught, not before, not now, not ever. Golducks hatred for trainers was not unfounded, the reason he hated them was because he had once had a family but a trainer had come in and knocked him out with his 'red' gyarados, and captured his lover a shiny female golduck. She was pregnant with his baby psyduck at the time too. Ever since that time he had vowed never to let them take him, Cuz he had his own score to settle.
As the swanna approached, Golduck dove underwater and popped up behind the swanna releasing an ice beam. The crystal blue beam of ice had the intended effect of freezing the swannas wings making both pokemon and trainer fall into the lake. as the trainer splashed around trying to recall his frozen swanna and get to dry land, the Golduck swam downstream as quickly as possible.

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:09 pm
Chaos Divide
Basic Application
Username: Chaos Divide
Character Name: Shawn Anthony Johnson
Character Description: [Take_A_Picture_It_Will_Last_Longer /_Or_Maybe_Take_Two]
Standing at 5''4 and weighing only 149lbs, Shawn is considerably short for his age and not exactly the most intimidating guy. His hair is a russet color, reddish brown though mostly red in direct sunlight, it's usually messy and therefor hidden under his ever present beret. Despite the weather he'll always wear his scarf, bright red in color and longer than an Ekans in length. Those aside, his usually apparely consists of khakis and turtlenecks. He mostly calm and collected, but prone to flipping out easily at the slightest thing. His spastic tendencies have labeled him an enigma and you can never really tell what's going on inside his head or when he's going to freak out next.
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Skitty
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Goldenrod, Johto
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): N/A
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter):
-►Blinking to adapt to the little light that filtered through the dense greenery, Shawn squinted up at the sky through his glasses thick lenses; a vast expanse of blue with splashes of white that formed many shapes. Tilt your head to the right and squint a little and that one looked like an Ariados.
"I can't believe I got lost on a straight path.", the male remarked to himself. If worse came to worse, he could always backtrack to the last town and try to reorient himself, problem solved. Hopefully.
The Pokemon Trainer resisted the urge to whack his head against the nearest tree since it would only be counter productive and kill off more brain cells.
Speaking of killing off brain cells, where had his new Pokemon wandered off to?
Shawn sighed deeply, his eyes glanced upward in annoyance. That Ralts was such a little monster! He'd told it to stay nearby!
The boy pursed his lips in frustration and set about trying to find the little Psychic. As luck would have it a nearby patch of grass was shifting about rustling. Hrm, wonder what that could be. Shawn heaved a sigh and jogged over to inspect said plant-life and was rewarded with his Ralts, Alfred, shuffling about and examining the ground. The little Psychic gave a cheerful cry upon spotting him and extended it' arms up to be lifted.
It was hard not to smile at it, despite the Pokemon having ignored his orders. "C'mon you, we need to get going." His voice did nothing aside from cause the faintest of movements from highly sensitive ear-like horns on the Ralts head. He had heard him, but he had already decided that he rather liked this spot and wasn't leaving! Shawn could do nothing but groan in dismay. He would have picked him up, but Ralt has a tendency to teleport at random if startled or upset.
'I suppose a short rest wouldn't hurt.', he decided, even though they had just started walking only a few minutes ago. Though it wasn't like he had a choice. Shoving Alfred in his Pokeball just because he wanted to relax seemed somewhat cruel. He'd humor him for now.
Bending slightly at the waist he settled down himself with both long legs stretched out. Tilting his hat forward to shade his eyes, Shawn allowed his lids to close despite not being tired in the slightest. It was a nice day, he would admit, with the sun shining down though not so intense it overheated him. A breeze made the branches above rustle with a faint sound like whispers. Hm, yeah. It wouldn't hurt to chill here for a few moments. Alfred agreed and gave a stifled yawn before rolling to his side and curling his small body up into a little ball to nap.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:46 am
SpikeQB
Legendary Application
Username: SpikeQB
Which Legendary are you wanting to be?: Celebi
Why do you want to be this Legendary?: I believe Celebi to be a combined Mew and Shamin living in the Johnto region. It is very playful and energetic, but it can also be quite shy and timid. Celebi is truly a powerful legendary, able to even revive the dead and travel through time, which is why I'd like to rp as the special Pokemon. To be Celebi would mean you have to be very protective and quiet mysterious, disappearing at all the time through time. I could make a great Celibi, as I could wield his powers with great prowess. As the literate and active person I am, I'd protect the forest as best as Celebi could.
Prove you can handle the power of a legendary! (Give a sample RP using this Pokemon): The sound of footsteps could be heard throughout the Ilex Forest, followed by loud shouting. In the distance, forest Pokemon could be seen scattering apart as if there was a forest fire. Suddenly, a black hooded figure burst from behind the bushes, an Aerodactyle under him. "There's no use running," he said as he raised his arm. A silver gauntlet looking object was attached to it, which he called a canon. Suddenly, a light brown beam shot out of the hole in the object. When it touched a nearby Pienco, the Pokemon was immediately turned to stone. “You’ll make me rich,” the hooded figure said as he continued to chase after the creatures. He didn’t have any particular target until he spotted a fleeing Urcering. “Perfect,” he said, racing after it. The Urcering turned to see the hunter following after it and sped up to try to out run him. However, the hunter was one step ahead of the grass type and eventually had the fleeing Pokemon in a dead end, a cave wall to it’s back. As the hunter raised his canon to incase the Pokemon, a loud noise could be heard throughout the forest. Suddenly, a blue glow began to surrounded the hooded figure. Without warning, he was thrown across the floor and slammed into a tree, making his hood fall down. This revealed the face of a pink haired man, still smirking. Out of the bushes came the small figure of Celebi, its eyes glowing blue as it used confusion. “So I’m greated by the legendary Celebi,” the man said to the small creature. “Aerodactyl! Giga Impact!” Aerodactyl let out a loud screetch before preparing for the attack. When it launched at Celebi, it’s blue eyes turned back to normal as it narrowly dodged the attack. With the confusion gone, the hunter prepared to turn Celebi into stone as well. While he did that, Celebi began to glow white before hiting Aerodactyl with Ancient Power. The attack sent Aerodactyl spiriling backwards sliding across the floor. Turning its attention back to the man, it saw the brown stream coming its way. Responding quickly, it flew into the air, almost getting hit with the stone beam. Instead, the laser had hit Aerodactyl, who was going for another attack. “I don’t need that useless thing,” the hooded figure said as he reached for a Pokeball. However, before he could do anything, Celebi’s eyes glowed green as it launched at the hunter. He was about to throw his Pokeball out when Celebi’s eyes began to glow blue. Using confusion, Celebi lifted the hunter into the air as it flew away. After getting a few feet away from the spot, Celebi released the confusion, making the hunter fall through the trees. He landed right in the middle of a group of Scyther and Raichu. The decided his fate now. Meanwhile, Celebi flew around the forest as it looked for the Pokemon who had been turned to stone by the hunter. When it found them, it used Hidden Power to turn them back to normal. After finding all of them, Celebi vanished into the wind as it time traveled again.

SpikeQB
Basic Application
Username: SpikeQB
Character Name: Night Glade
Character Description: User Image
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Glameow
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Etrua
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): No thanks

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:48 am
xXThe AuthorXx

Username: TFAUTHOR
Character Name: Sayori 'Yori' Aoikama 'Gemini'
Character Description: At 5'2" and barely topping 98lbs, 'Gemini' is arguable the least fiesty of Team Celestia. She has short dark hair and grey eyes. She is seventeen years old, and sort of just wants to settle down and live a peaceful and quiet life. She is laid back, but don't be decieved because she can also be VERY lively. A sarcastic force of nature, she truly is a spectacle.

Celestia Boss Application
Username:TFAUTHOR
Which Boss are you applying for?:Gemini
What drew you to Team Celestia?:When I was a little girl my twin sister, Ami, was killed and I joined to get revenge on her murderer, an elite four member.
What is your Dreams/Goals?: My dream is to live a happy normal life on the countryside, after avenging Ami's death
What are your Pokemon? (include levels):
Level 26 Sableye (keen eye) Nicknamed Sora
Level 24 Bulbasaur (growth) Nicknamed Aoi

What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..):Originally from Kanto region, but lived in Hoenn for two years
Do you want a job in Etrua?: I want to be a Pokemon School teacher secretly, but I'm too afraid to leave Team Celestia
Give an RP Sample: "Shut up and hand over the pikachu!" I drolled, my heart wasn't in it. I looked at this little girl, clinging on to the scrawniest pikachu I'd ever seen, and almost smiled in spite of myself. She was actualy terrified. I wasn't actually threatening her, I didn't intend on hurting her either. all I wanted was to rough her up a little. . . .Was I turning into a monster?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:55 am
Ranzen Hitori
Basic Application
Username: Ranzen Hitori
Character Name: Ashad
Character Description: 6'1", long brown hair (almost always in a ponytail), blue eyes, thin rim square glasses, jeans, T-shirt (any color), backwards baseball cap.
If trainer, what starter?: Charmander (cause Charizard is the greatest pokemon EVER)
If Pokemon, which one?: N/A
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?: N/A
What Region are you originally from?: Etrua
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): N/A
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter): RP sample on Celestia app pg. 30 (Is there a limit to how many rp characters we can have? cause I want a bad guy, a trainer, and either a legendary or regular pokemon, I can be more active if I can hop on my pokemon when I am waiting in a battle or something.)

Ranzen Hitori
Celestia Boss Application
Username: Ranzen Hitori
Which Boss are you applying for?: Scorpio
What drew you to Team Celestia?: Money, power, comrades with a uniting goal.
What is your Dreams/Goals?: Steal one of each Elite Four's pokemon
What are your Pokemon?:
Charmeleon level 22, Haunter level 29, Pidgeotto level 23, Floatzel level 29, Aron level 25.
What Region are you originally from?: Kanto
Do you want a job in Etrua?: Yes, wouldn't mind being a shop owner so I could sell items my extra "merchandise".
Give an RP Sample: So there I was stuck in a similar predicament in a similar place and at a similar time. What you might ask am I talking about? Well I'll answer with a question. Have you ever seen something that you can't get out of your mind and you have to have it no matter what? You see I am for a lack of better words a History Collector and I collect everything from 10,000 year old lava stones to rare gems and sometimes ancient artifacts labeled do not touch. You wouldn't think an Aggron would be the type for delicate procedures and he's not; but being scolded and blamed for just about everything he decided to show them just how destructive he can be. Now Floatzel on the other hand excels at his craft and will sometimes set off an alarm, be it a high security one or Beedrill nest, just to add that much more of a challenge. And so you might be able to guess what went wrong this time. Floatzel and I we just about to steal a Aerodactyl fossil from the Hoenn Museum of Natural History when Floatzel decides that it would be a good Idea to take Aggron from my belt and let him out and so he sets off the alarm due to the fact that he lands right on a display case. Now the police are on there way and we have yet to disable the security alarm for the fossil exhibit... "Floatzel use Slash to break the glass!" He did so disappointed because we no longer had time to disarm the system. "Aggron, make us a way out of here!" Aggron proceeded to use headbutt to knock down any wall in our way. We made it to the main hallway and ran for the exit. As we Busted through the doors there was officer Jenny with her Arcanine and about 20 other policemen. "Drop the fossil and we might go easy on you!" she said as Arcanine growled at us. "Sorry but we gotta fly. Charizard come on out and get us out of here! Floatzel use Hydro Pump! Aggron return!" Floatzel and I hopped on Charizards back and took off faster than I had anticipated and I started to fall off but Floatzel caught me and smiled. "Thanks buddy, return and take a break." "Hey Charizard, what do you say we clear out for a while and let things cool down. I heard about this place called the Etrua region and it looks ripe for the picking." Charizard roared with excitement and let out a long jet of fire. So here we are flying off into the sunset towards the Etrua Region into who knows what kind of adventures.

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:57 am
Adam Phantomhive
Basic Application
Username: Adam Phantomhive
Character Name: Dattan Serin
Character Description: A very out going young man. He has an iron will and won't give up on anything until he succeeds
If trainer, what starter?: Vulpix
What Region are you originally from?: Etura
Do you want a job in Etrua?: Trainer
Give an RP Sample:
Dattan woke up and jumped out of his bed, he couldn't wait to bet his first pokemon. He ran to his dresser and quickly got dressed trying not to waste any time. He then ran down the stairs sat down at the table. He scarfed down all of his breakfast and smiled at his mom. "I'll see you later mom... I'm off to get my first pokemon!" "Alright dear... just don't go into the tall grass until you get your pokemon... it could be very dangerous!" "Kay mom... I love ya." Dattan ran out of his house and went to the pokemon lab.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:51 am
King Lancer
Basic Application
Username:King Lancer
Character Name:Jace Kalas
Character Description:An unusal guy, he wears all black clothing excrpt a white scarf his sister gave to him just befor she died. He has a strange purplish color to his eyes with a look that could scare a ghost pokemon to death but his heart is one of the warmest ones there is. He has one flaw though and that is that he helps everyone who needs it which tends to lead him to exhaustion.
If trainer, what starter?:Vulpix
What Region are you originally from? Kanto:
Do you want a job in Etrua?:none
Give an RP Sample:He sat in his usual spot watching the bird pokemon fly all around "Hmm well I'll be" he smiled as his eyes caught a glims of a vulpix walking away from its nest "A very rare sight a vulpix out and about in plain sight" he laghed and jumped from his tree landing with not to gentle jolt he felt a relief that nothing was broken. "Ok time to get back hom Jenea will worry" he hated making his sister worry she had enough troubles as it was with her being bedridden by her hereditsry diesease and the doctor had told him to stay by her side while he was gone into town to get some medicene for her "Huh well she will be overjoyed that I saw her favorit pokemon" He had made her a promise to catch one for her but he knew she might not make it till he could leave on his own pokemon journey so he could catch a vulpix for her. As he came to his house in the middle of the vast forest between Pewter city and Verilleon city he could tell something was wrong he could smell death in the air. He rushed toward his home. "Jenea are you alright" he called as he rushed into the house. "I am fin...ahuf...e but its m..ahuf.y time to go here take this to remember me by" in a fit of coughing Jenea hand a white scarf to Jace. He cried as he held his sisters only posession and it had belonged to their mother. The doctor had returned during this sad show and walked over to close Jenea's eyes and Jace vowed to memorilize his sister with a journey to become the best pokemon trainer out there to become a master in the art.

King Lancer
Legendary Application
Username: King Lancer
Which Legendary are you wanting to be?:Uxie
Why do you want to be this Legendary?:I want to Be Uxie because being the being of Knowledge would be super awesome and the fact he was the only legendary Lake Guardian I could never catch so I have an insane respect for him
Prove you can handle the power of a legendary! (Give a sample RP using this Pokemon):It was a cold and dark night at the lake. Trainers had been coming all day fishing for pokemon in the lake. He watched them all day as well keeping a close eye on them to make sure they did not wander upon any of the ruins on the coast of the lake or swim out to his cave in the middle of the lake. He was resting but he was always alert ready to fight any one who would try and capture him. He still smarted from the time a evil human had used him to create a chain with his fellow Guardians of the Lakes. He could fell someone at the edge of his cave. The being was familiar someone who had visited him before a trainer who has been tring to catch him for many years and now he was back for another go at him.
"Ah there you are Uxie I will catch you this time" The trainer growled though he wasnt truely mad just excited to have a chance at Uxie again
I am tired of your intrusins human this time I will take your memeries of my home like I should have before Uxie using his natural gift of telepathy talked to the trainer Chalange me and lose your memories of this place or go now and leave me be as I have said I am tired of these intrusions
"Oh come on now why take away the fun we've had all I want is to see how you where doing and have a battle where I might catch you" the man didnt want to lose his memeories but he wanted to catch Uxie badly so he would start the battle with the powerful Physic type. He called out a Gengar which would be strong against Uxie if not for the fact it was a poison type as well as a ghost type
Uxie dint bother with words as he used Physic on the Gengar doing masive damage but the Gengar was stuborn and would not go down easily panting it launched a counter attack of a Shadow Claw at its trainers command. Just before it struck Uxie used double team making the attack strike a copy of Uxie. Uxie then would use his shadow ball on the Gengar knocking it out.
"Good now have a taste of my Gallade" the trainer shouted but before he could even let his pokemon out Uxie screamed at him
I have had enough of you human now begone frm my home and nver come back Uxie would never harm a human unlessed forced to but he was tired and he was angry so he launched a Physic attack at the trainer stopping him in his tracks If I am to be caught I will only be caught by the one I chose to catch me the one who can prove themselves worthy of my knowledge and you are not worthy now begone and I will leave your memories to you just be gone from this place and never return or next time I will not be so kind and you wont leave intact
When Uxie releassed the man from his power the man fell to the ground panting "I am sorry Uxie I just wanted to be the one you chose" he stood and was about to walk when Uxie spoke out again
Knowledge is a terrible power to control to be worthy you must be strong not of only body but mind and spirit as well, you have honed your body and you have great spirit but you lack mind, come back when you have mind then you might be worthy of my knowledge only those who are strong mind body and spirit have a chance to weild my knowledge

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:30 pm
Captain Kyomaru-Kun
Danali_Black
Captain Kyomaru-Kun

Pokemon trainer application
Username: Captain Kyomaru-Kun
RP Name: Kyomaru Nakamura
Ethnicity Native American/ Hispanic
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: User Image
Biography: Kyo grew up in Blyse City with his parents, and would always watch pokemon battles everyday. When he finally came of age to be a trainer his parents wouldn't let him become a trainer and said he would have to wait till he is seventeen. Now that he is seventeen he is ready to go off on his journey to become the Etrua region pokemon champion
Personality: Always happy and willing to help others.
Allegiance: simple trainer
Job:
Goal: Wants to become Etrua league champ
Origin: Blyse city
Pokemon Team: Lv. 5 Oshawott
Pokemon in Storage: none
Badges: none yet
Bag: 10 pokeballs, good rod, bicycle, and 5 potions

This is not the correct app, but i will still accept it, however i ask that you fill out a trainer app from the first page please, this is a form for the profile thread, but its ok some people have made this mistake.
It will be a couple days before I add it to the accepted forum due to being extremely busy, but it is still concidered accepted. If. you want go ahead and head to the lab to get your Oshiwatt and please fill out the correct application, thanks

ok sorry and thank you biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:32 pm
Sir Harley
Basic Application
Username: Sir Harley
Character Name: Harley
Character Description: Click!
If trainer, what starter?: Lv.5 Axew
What Region are you originally from?: Hoenn
Do you want a job in Etrua?: Not currently
Give an RP Sample: Harley looked the sky, the sweat slided down his forehead as he stood on a beach with sand that can only be described as golden. He always liked the sea, but got bored of this beach due to the lack of anything fun going on. As he started to walk away he could feel a burning pain on his skin. Why does my skin always have to burn easily? he thought to himself as he let out a sigh; He's never gone a year without getting burnt from the sun due to being to lazy to take measures to prevent the burning from happening. As Harley left the beach, the sky suddenly turned dark with clouds that released rain upon the coastal town. The glimmer off the sun left his eyes, the water falling from the sky turned him cold, and the streets off the are town now empty most likely due to the rain. He started to run, trying to get back to where he was staying as fact as he could. The puddles forming on the floor splashed as he ran through them, and the sound of the rain hitting the ground sounded heavy. He arrived at his hotel and opened the doors as fast as he could. The water dripped off him and he panted as he enter the hotel, he heard the sound of the rain stop and quickly turned around only to find that the sky was clear and the ground was dry. Almost like nothing had happened. "No!" he shouted in disbelief as he wondered if it was all just a hallucination and if the person he had met earlier did slip a drug into his drink, just as he initially suspected...

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:55 pm
One Winged Angelda
Basic Application
Username: One Winged Angelda
Character Name: Nyx Raina [Nyx]
Character Description: [x]
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Growlithe
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Kanto's Cinnibar Island
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): A singer?
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter): just for the heck of it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:47 pm
Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu
User Image Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Basic Application
Username: Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu
Character Name: Atrum Vox
Character Description: A rather tall young man near the height of 6'2, with naturally spiky hair that he died some parts red for a highlight. His clothes usually are an attire of shirt, pants, and a coat, but soemthing he always wears are a pair of teched out shoes which have a trigger release when both shoes are hit on each other to pop out a pair of skates. The final piece of him is a knee guard which has a large metal spike coming from it.
He is a tan young man, eyes usually in a calm state, making him seem cold or uncaring to any situation even during great excitement. If he isn't seen walking/skating or with a pokemon, to just training with his own combat skills he is often reading.
If trainer, what starter?): Dratini
What Region are you originally from?:
Do you want a job in Etrua?: Is a traveling Martial Arts trainer
Give an RP Sample: Here is one from a vampire role lay I was dragged into by a friend.

The moment his power lashed out from his hand he felt the guard drop out of consciousness. It was funny that Marcus would allow such weaklings to guard, well, they were young and probably wanted to prove something, even he had a heart to let young bloods take a shot, so did Atrum. It was just funny that three would be here just now, and the girl had been able to handle them. She also seemed very happy about her body, for being a little more than half naked. More so the mortal had a stance about her, this one the king Shane was more than willing to test out, if it was not for him wanting to hear more about her first. Though battle can tell you a great many things about a person, more information can still be gained by word of mouth.
As it seemed he was right in his early assumptions of the girl being in search of a friend or to free slaves, an honorable and respectable goal to reach in Atrum's eyes. But he did not cut her off as she so arrogantly spoke out that she did not need help, she had no idea the trouble she had gotten herself into. If even the slightest word got out that a mortal, especially one that can be assumed in association with that of hunters or the Scarlet blade, she could quickly become troubled with armies of vampire knights of the Black Court. Even a scarlet blade could not handle that with a small brigade, and it would be a useless attempt alone.
About that moment she spoke more about her fighting with Atrum and her not going down with ease. It seems she may over estimate herself compared to Hell Cutter, amusing, but then again she could very well be skilled. This king was not one to underestimate anyone, especially humans, the creatures are normally weak and pathetic to a vampire's strength, but any human can gain the skill to kill a beast such as himself. So with a smile the king moved forward slightly to give out his renown and well known hand touch to forehead to represent his knowledge of the other, and his respect to them. This woman had his respect already, she moved at risk of her life against friends, though he assumed her Scarlet Blade, he still liked that she did such even at risk of fighting himself, and sticking to her ways by not having help by the race she despises. But he stopped when the door was barged into by 3 more guard, older and he could smell on them a history, and more so the same mindless blood lust of this Court.

Turning slowly as they spoke, he began to walk towards them. This woman was his enemy, in a way, but she was after something truly great. Humans were such magnificent creatures, he enjoyed them in ways often viewed disgusting, but if not for his once human mother, he would not be who he is today. He knew that it would cause issues, but he had a plan to protect his kingdom from the military of the Black Court.

"You men came at the wrong time. Prepare to feed Hell Cutter." Atrum said as he looked to them, of course they were confused at first, but with his speed he was right at them, he used his telekinesis to knock one away as he brought Hell Cutter out of his sheathe to slash the middle guard's head off, blood spewing for a quick few moments as his body turned to ash. The second guard jumped back and pulled out a sword, he knew quickly he had to kill the king or more problems would arise, he was however not sure how to expect the Shane to react. He was slow, which gave Atrum quick room to keep his momentum up in a small spin to bring his legendary sword up, cutting through this guard's blade as if it were metal, doing it so fast and smooth the metal didn't crack or splinter its metal everywhere, but looked as if it were forged with a smooth tip of a short blade. This upward slash only lead to the guards demise as his throat had been cut open, but that didn't kill him, no, the king smashed his left hand into his chest, breaking him open to turn into ash.
The living guard, which caught himself on a wall, took a stance, but was not going to get near the king in a stupid running attack. The king smiled slightly as he brought his bloodied left hand to the air, using his mental power to lift the guard, and with a pull shot the vampire knight to himself at high speeds, meeting Hell Cutter in a stab. The vampire did not turn ash, but instead his blood seemed to turn into a red mist as if it had been shot out of him quickly, then his body turned ash without blood within him, since it had all been floating in the air now. With observation it can be very easily seen that the red mist had been shooting all over Hell Cutter, only to vanish into the blade. The sword had actually fed on a vampire, consuming it's blood, and to some assumptions, it's soul as well.

Turning to look at the mortal, Atrum gave her just a calm look. He seemed a bit annoyed by killing his own race, but he expected the girl would remember this the next time they decided to attack the Blue Court. Sheathing his sword, it's eye sockets glowing a bright and deadly red.

"Don't ever say a Vampire was never nice to a human. Now go find your friend, and remember what help I gave you, even if you didn't want it." Atrum said as he brought his feet down onto the two halves of the swords he cut in half, he knew for sure that if anyone knew the power of Hell Cutter, and this sword being too smooth without cracks from being cut in half, that he himself would be seen breaking the alliance of the three kingdoms. So with himself breaking the blades a bit more with his feet, cracking them, it would not leave a trace of what he did. Giving a small and kind smile to her, his hair revealing his handsome, but strong vampire face, he turned to make his leave from the room, looking to head back into the ballroom in silence and ready to hide quickly so as to slither his way back into the crowd, leaving no trace of him ever leaving.

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas