Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Can you give me some pointers? (Galatea x Sinon)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:59 pm
The more negaverse agents and senshi that she was running into, the more that she was learning that she really didn't know anything. It was time to start fixing that. She was nervous about going out to randomly ask other senshi for help, but there was no way to help it. She needed to learn something before she was seriously hurt (and even then, learning didn't prevent injuries!)

Being very careful as to where she was going (as she didn't want to run into a fight), the senshi of stone crept slowly through the ally. She didn't know where she was going, but she was trying to get a sense of what was around her, more than what she could just see. And it wasn't working too well.

"Dang," she grumbled to herself, gripping a fist in her right hand. "I'm going to need help with this." And help was what she was going to get!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:50 pm
Long ago, Sinon had already realized that toting a skateboard during patrols was not a clever idea. The desolate streets made it easy for people to hear the sounds of the board’s wheels rolling against the concrete. It easily attracted youma and Negaverse alike, but still the redhead did not mind. She had met a couple senshi as well. Rolling around on a skateboard had its flaws and strengths. But the main reason she actually carted her skateboard around was so she could practice without disturbance.

She adjusted her footing on the board and began a kick flip, but a low grumbling scrambled her attention. Normally Sinon would have paid no heed, but she was also on power up and supposed to be ready to attack at a moment’s notice. Her board clattered to the ground, temporarily forgotten as she searched for the noise’s source. “Who is it?” she called out suspiciously.

Syusaki

Safaia

Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:58 pm
And suddenly Galatea was staring out at a sight she probably never thought she'd ever see. A senshi...with a skateboard. A bit dumbfounded for a moment, she jolted forward, an arm extended as if to say there was no harm intended. "O-oh. Sorry."

She paused, unsure as what to say, but at least she didn't look like a deer in the headlights anymore. "I'm just practicing." Should she offer her name? It couldn't hurt. She seemed nice...though Galatea was far from being a good judge of character.

"I'm Sailor Galatea," she offered, hoping to mend her actions.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:26 pm
It took her a few seconds, but Sinon quickly came to realize that the stranger emitted the familiar, soothing energy of a fellow senshi. She grinned and relaxed, laughing as she shook her head and waved it off. “No, no, it’s alright. I should have realized you weren’t an enemy. My bad. I’m not the type that likes to think things through, ya know?”

She nodded her head as she picked up her skateboard. “Practicing! Fighting, or something? Regardless, that’s good! Practice is always good.” Sinon nodded her approval. “Galatea? It’s nice to meet you. I’m Sinon.” She brought out her hand for a brief handshake. “I dunno if you’re new, but if you have questions I can try to answer them! Exchanging information and all that, you know?”

Syusaki

Safaia

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:54 pm
Galatea smiled. She seemed very nice! A little chatty, but that was more endearing than anything to the petite scout. "It's a pleasure!" She extended her hand to accept the shake, as silly as it felt being powered up. It was a familiar action, and it was appreciated.

"I'm just trying to get better at recognizing the energy around me." At least there wasn't much right now, but you never seemed to know when a darker energy would pop up. "I've been ambushed a bit too much lately, which is a safe was of saying that I'm still new to the game."

And someone to ask questions too was even better! "Its probably a stupid question, but do you have any idea what the goals of the negaverse are? I try to ask, but I think they like to try to beat an answer into me instead of giving me real words," she said with a huff.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:25 pm
Sinon nodded knowingly. “Don’t worry, you’ll get the hang of it after a while! The negaverse have very ~*~ominous~*~ auras.” She lifted her arms and wiggled her fingers in an attempt to support the fact. “And fellow senshi have happier auras, yeah!” She nodded like it made complete sense. “At the same time, you’ll also be able to tell what level they are! I mean, it can be confusing at first because there’re a bunch of groups, but you’ll get the hang of it eventually.”

The redhead scratched her head at Galatea’s inquiry. “Oh, yeah. I don’t know all their goals and such, but I know they probably wanna get rid of us senshi. They think we’re space invaders—like aliens.” She frowned. In her past life she had hailed from the planet Sinon, but she had spent her entire current life on earth, as a human! “I’m not sure what they’re harnessing energy for. My guess is to either resurrect something, rule the world, drive us out, or a combination of all three.”

Syusaki

Safaia

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:43 pm
Galatea couldn't help but laugh with Sinon's movements. It seemed like she was trying to lighten up the information that she was giving, even though it was very informative. "That makes sense," she said, in regards to the power levels.

The idea of being considered an alien was new to her, though. "I hadn't heard of the term alien before," she said. "So they want to get rid of us...would be my guess." Everything that Sinon was saying make senses. It was kind of like...take which ultimate goal made the most sense to you. "At least since most of the ones I've run into have wanted to kill me..." she shivered.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:28 pm
When the other senshi laughed, Sinon grinned. It was always nice to cheer up someone—especially a fellow comrade who seemed to be a bit new at the whole senshi business. She nodded her head. “Oh, yeah, because we didn’t always live on Earth, you know? I mean, from what I’ve been told at least. In your past life and stuff you lived somewhere else. On some asteroid or planet or whatever. Apparently I lived on asteroid Sinon in my past life.” She shrugged as if to say ‘go figure.’

She laughed awkwardly at Galatea’s admission. “Yeah…You’ll have to get used to that. It won’t step. Ever.” The soldier of lies frowned at the thought. “But yeah! If you have any other questions, throw them at me! I’ll try to answer them, yeah?”

Syusaki

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff