[PRP] So Not Working Out (Azar x Azar)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:58 pm
Kidondo nodded simply, meeting Azar'bijan's eyes and fixing him with a firm stare. "Guards and Water-seekers are quickly becoming our most valuable resource. I know you've been working hard, Azar, and it hasn't gone unnoticed, but until some of our youngsters grow, your patrols will just have to continue as normal. I'm sorry but there's just nothing I can do."

Azar'bijan growled. "So long as I'm getting the recognition for this."

"You are. You and the others. You're all doing a fantastic job at keeping the pride safe and ensuring that fighting doesn't break out." Kidondo stood and moved to sit alongside the guard. "I have another favour to ask you. I've already spoken to your son about it this morning."

"Before me?"

"Nothing personal, you understand. He was on his shift whilst I was aiding patrols, that's all."

Azar'bijan stayed silent.

"We need more of our members to aid the Water-seekers."

"As if I don't have enough to do!" Azar spat.

"I'm not asking you to go. Let me finish. I'm merely hoping that you and some of the others will start trying to recruit others to this cause. Fia and a some of the hunters have already set out with Vesta, but the more of us looking, the better it will be. Could you help spread the word? The quicker people are aware of ways they can help, the quicker this situation can be brought under control."

"Searching is hard work. It will tire us faster."

"And yet we cannot sit by and do nothing."

Azar growled in agreement. "Fine. I'll do my best."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:32 pm
Azar had been spending her morning trying to wrangle all of her cubs to the watering hole to drink and then back home. It's hard to tell a bunch of young ones that they could only have so much and there was one thing for sure it was heart breaking to her and she wished that she didn't have to do it. It had to be done though and she knew it. No matter how much she wanted to make things work easier and smoother she knew tht it was still going to be difficult. Ten little ones was crazy at times.

Now that they were with the cub sitter she knew that she could go out and help with what ever needed to be done today. She was a soilder but she finding herself extending her paws in as many different directions as possible. She didn't want and fights breaking out amongst the pride she never really liked times like this but who did?

She slowly approached the two male lions. She knew her father's voice and she wanted to see if there was anything interesting going on. And there was, the other Azar sitting there. She wasn't really that sure how she felt about him. There had been times where she had ran into them, every times she would always get annoyed. She had met his brother when she was much younger and didn't like him at all at that point. But Azar had grown up, and she had a much better way of dealing with them. She approached and chuckled some nodding at the other Azar before speaking to her father. "Anything going on?"

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:42 pm
Nodding, Kidondo stood to take his leave, pausing at seeing his daughter drawing nearer. An affectionate rumble sounded in his throat at seeing her. No matter how big she was now, she was still his daughter, after all.

"Perhaps you can aid Azar'bijan?" Kidondo offered as his exiting words, deciding that since the two Azar's did not really get on, it was best to make a quick getaway before he got roped into an argument that he really didn't have time for. So, with a gentle chuff of greeting, he moved and padded away, clearly off to find other guards out on patrol or relaxing whilst they waited for their turn to come up. He was certainly busy but being busy was something that he enjoyed. He just wished the reason for it wasn't so dire...

Azar'bijan scoffed at seeing the black-pelted daughter of Kidondo. They were similar in age and he'd had too many run-ins with her sisters to even think that she might be anything other than annoying.

"Nothing that's any concern of yours." Azar snapped. "Don't you have someone else to annoy?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:02 pm
Azar was pretty happy to hear her father's greeting. It was something that always made her happy. To this day you could say that Azar was a bit of a Daddy's girl. That was really a general way of life for her. She loved her father and spending time with him was something that she always enjoyed. She leaned into him for a moment before pausing as she saw her father escape. She wanted to race after him and tell him not to stick him with her, but she knew for a fact that she was going to have to deal with it and she was pretty okay with that. She knew some times you had to do things even if you didn't want to. She laughed as her father turned away before she turned toward the male and was quickly annoyed by his words.

"My father wants me to help you, so you need to calm down." She stated simply shaking her head at him before speaking once again. "Stop being silly and immature." She snapped quickly as she moved a little closer to him, her stance was calm however her face was unamused and was expressing her annoyance. "Come, what are we supposed to be doing?" She was relaxing some, hopefully making him feel a little more comfortable and not as grumpy.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:15 pm
Unfortunately, Azar'bijan was quick to rile and he gave a loud huff, narrowing his eyes a little at her. "I don't need your help." He curled a lip as if to try and scare her away. "Besides, don't you have some arguing to do. Your family seem to be good at doing that." He was, of course, referring to Ea and Fia after the 'riot' at the dens a couple of days previously.

"I'd much rather just get on with the job alone, if it's all the same to you. I don't like dealing with annoying females. And...sorry to say this, but you're one of them."

Heck, that's why he was such a workaholic. Being out on patrol meant he was away from everyone else. "So, uh...bye." And he turned to move away, his pace slightly hastened as he tried to put some distance between them.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:24 pm
Azar really could not believe the male. she was trying her hardest to stay in control but she knew that there was no point for this male to get all bend out of shape like he was. She never had reallly met him before. She was growing frustrated and she knew for a fact that she wasn't going to get anywhere as he walked away. She huffed as she noticed him walking away from her. She did not enjoy that at all. Azar was not one to stand for those kind of things and because of that she was going to move quickly after him. She picked her her pace and caught up behind him and swiped a paw at his back leg.

She moved really quickly before standing beside him. "Look, you don't know me at all, you need to calm down." She demanded, she was not happy at all and she wasn't that happy with the way that he was acted.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:31 pm
He heard her approaching and, growling louder, tried to quicken his pace further. Unfortunately, the speed also meant that her swiping paw almost knocked him off balance and he staggered forwards, his head snapping around to glare at her. Wow, she really couldn't take a hint, could she?

"I know your family. Trust me. That's enough."

He snorted. "Look, if you want to play nice and be friends, you're talking to the wrong lion. You want Heti. He's always ready with a smile." He sounded almost jealous of his son. Almost.

He waved a paw as if to swat her away. "Seriously, uh, sorry, what was your name again?" It was not certain whether he was joking or not.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:09 pm
Azar shook her head at the the male she couldn't believe it she rolled her eyes at the male and then sighed. "It's only because your son isn't as immature as you are?" She suggested simply. She had to admit it was a bit of an angering thing, the way he was acting and according to Azar there was one thing for sure and she felt like getting snappy back was the only way to handle it. She knew that if she didn't pull off something like that then he would never stop acting the way that he was. She glared at him before shaking her head once again.

She was thinking about walking away but then as he spoke once again she snapped her head very quickly and looked at him with the most serious face. "Are you kidding me?" She asked arching a brow at him. "Please tell me you're not serious." She stated bluntly, she really did hope that he was joking. She knew that she kept track of a lot of the pride's names in a strange sort of way but at the same time she felt as if that if anything that he would at least know her name.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:55 pm
He met her look with a blank-faced stare and for a moment he let the question just hang there. Then, when it was clear she didn't believe him, he gave a low growl and narrowed his red-hued eyes.

"Yes. I'm serious. You're labelled 'Kidondo's lot', that's all I've ever needed to know. I could give you a nickname if you like. How about: 'Busy-Body'? Since you like sticking your nose into everyone else's business so much." He dismissed her with a wave of a paw and then moved on again, tracking the horizon for anyone he might actually want to talk to.

"AND, if I'm so immature, you won't mind leaving me alone, right?" And off he went again, hurrying to put distance between them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:53 pm
Azar shook her head once again not very happy with the attitude with the male. She couldn't believe the male, she couldn't believe him at all. She really got annoyed at the male. He was such a brat, it made her really unhappy. "You really just can't put up with me to do your job? Really? It's my job to join you and you're going to act like that." She rolled her eyes once again before sighing. "You really are ridiculous. She shrugged before turning away. "Whatever do what you want." She paused and turned toward him and laughed. "By the way my name is Azar." She chuckled once again and turned away and began to wander away from the male.  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:35 pm
He huffed, growling under his breath at her tone, turning his head to shout back at her. "Yeah, ridiculously brilliant." Yes...it was unlikely that he would ever grow up. But that was just who he was and nothing was going to change that.

Glaring at her back as she turned away, he picked up the pace, moving swiftly out across the sand. He would do his duty and he would do it alone. He worked better that way.

/fin

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff