Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:15 pm
And AIM RP.

Sweeny: Molly had sucessfull put her daughter down for a nap after a long day of caring for her pregnancy. Anyone who had seen her running around and fussing over Scarlet would have no doubt they were mother and daughter. But could anyone really blame her? She'd already missed so many things, including her first pregnancy. Molly had arrived in these lands and met with a grandson she hadn't even known she had, and blessed with great grand children not long afterwards. She was not going to miss this part of her life. Still, she had to peel herself away from Scarlet's side to gather herbs for neasuea and headaches brought on by the foals inside of her daughter. Besides that, Scarlet was very partial to black raspberries, so if she stumbled upon them the better. Perhaps someone who knew these woods better than she did would know where they were. It didn't matter, she was only half looking for anything but herbs, which were her primary directive.

Marge: His steps, like many of his kind's, were silent. The young stallion glanced through the shadows cast from the trees before he smirked and continued forward. It was just him and the forest. So peaceful, so quiet so- What was that? Those were footsteps. Liev gave a soft huff, rolling his eyes. Well so much for quiet. His ears pricked and he peered forward, trying to figure out just who had disturbed his soundless solitude. Probably some stupid rabbit or- Oh. A female! Liev paused to think then stepped out of the foliage and directly into her path. "Good day."

Sweeny: Molly was not easily spooked, and even with her nerves as on edge as they were she demurely looked up, basket in her mouth and blinked silently. Hmm, so these were the new commers her great grandaughter was walking about. Or at least one type. She gently set the basket down and nodded slowly. "And a good day to you too sir." An herb to her left caught her attention. Just what she would need for putting nerves to rest. She made a not of it's location and turned her attention back to the stallion. "I apologize if I am intruding. I was looking for herbs for my daughter. She's with child, you see. Something to sooth her stomach, ease her nerves, and calm a headache. Things like that."

Marge: "Oh." Damn. How could he try to get rid of her when she was doing no more than gather herbs for her daughter? .... Damn he was a wimp. The hybrid nodded, "Herbs, hm? Well they grow pretty rampent in this area. ..... Would you like some help looking for them?" Liev knew the forest pretty well, even if he wasn't exactly up to par on what exact herbs did. It wasn't an area he had ever felt the need to study. He dipped his head in a slight bow before he glanced around and bent his head to tug up the herb that Molly had just been eyeing. Without a word, the stallion set it gently in her basket. "What else are you looking for?

Sweeny: Molly smiled at the gesture of stallion showed her. "Thank you, sir." She bowed her head again. "It's the the herbs I will have trouble finding. those I know like the back of my hoof." She laughed freely, seeing that she was no intruding on someone's land. "I've long since been a mother, herbs are like breathing. But, if my chance you know where I might find some black raspberries. They are Scarlet's favorite, and I think they will help her get through the sickness of the mornings that mothers are so plagued with." She laughed again, her daughter who was as old as she was when Molly was raising her, crawling into her nest complaining of an upset stomach. "They might also lift her spirits."

Marge: Liev smiled. "Ah, I can help you there. I saw some just a short time ago. Follow me?" He turned and silently started toward the spot where he had seen the raspberries. His tail slid softly after him, brushing aside leaves and such that littered the ground. "So.... You have a daughter?" She was older than he. Probably by a good deal if she was already set to be a grandmother. He drifted into silence before saying softly, "My name is Liev by the way."

Sweeny: "I do," Molly said gratefully. "I mean, I almost didn't. For a long while I thought I had lost her. It's... it's a bit of a long story. I wouldn't want to bore you." She picked up her basket, pushing her head through the handle so that she might speak. "Besides, it's such a lovley day, no reason to mar it with a sad tale. But yes, My daughter, Scarlet. I found her not long ago with a son of her own. Quite a shock, I didn't fancy myself so old. Then not too long ago he had children of his own. They are precious. Three, actually. Jessemine still lives at home. She get's herself into all sorts of trouble. Always getting dirty. That's the bane of her poor mother's existence..." She laughed to herself. "Oh, listen to me, blathering on. Do you have children?"

Marge: Liev blinked. "No. Not a one." He gave her a small smile before he stopped infront of the raspberry bush. "Are these what you're looking for?" The stallion eyed her, ears twitching slightly. She was a great grandmother, but she didn't look it. The male let out an almost inaudible huff, glancing sideways. What did it matter to him how old she was? She was just some mare out ruining his quiet. Even if he had helped her, that didn't make anything different.

Sweeny: Molly chuckled again. "They are fabulous to have around. Never a dull moment with them." She grinned at him as she set her basket down. "These are the ones! Thank you so much," her voice was a little more sing songy than she wanted. "She'll be so pleased with these. Thank you Liev." She pushed her nose into the bramble, shaking loose the ripe berries. "It might also help with the bitterness of the herbs for her stomach. I think if I wrap the berries in the leaves they'll go down easier." The berries dropped into the basket with soft thumps. Molly stooped to pick up the berries which had not made it into the basket. "I appriciate you letting me gush to you. I'm just... so proud of Scarlet. Here I thought she was dead and I not only find her alive, but with a thriving family." She grinned, picking up her basket again. "Would you like me to leave you alone now, or would you like to accompany me on my hunt for herbs. I could always use a companion."

Marge: He hesitated, pondering which choice he should choose. Finally, after a long moment of silence he nodded. "I can help you some more. It's not all that often I find company." Not that he particularly enjoyed it when he did. Still, she wasnt irritating, even if she did talk a bit much about her family. ".... I've always thought a family would be a bit too much of a hassel to watch. The tiny ones get into a lot of trouble and there's not relaxing with them around." Not that having a family was completely against his life's plan. It just wasn't something he was actively expecting to a quire.

Sweeny: "Oh, they have their moments. But that's how you know you're a family. It's not about loving them when they're sleeping, or well behaved, or sweet talking. It's about loving them when they are bouncing off the walls, when they refuse to listen, when they talk back. Wheny ou can take a deep breath and tell yourself that you honestly love them when they are ill behaved that's when you know you're ready." She grinned at him, a small giggle sounding again. "But families aren't really for everyone." She looked down for a moment. "This is boring you, I can tell." Apology in her voice. "Well, thank you for accompanying me. It's nice to spend time with someone new. I havne't met any others since arriving here."

Marge: Damnit. Now look what he had done. The stallion huffed softly, frowning. "You don't have to leave. I just... It's hard to converse on a subject that you can't really add to." He shrugged his shoulders before sighing. "If you've found all you need then.... Well, it was nice meeting you?"

Sweeny: Molly's eyes widened a little as he spoke. "Oh no! I mean, I wasn't leaving. I was only trying to change the subject." She shook her head a little with a small smile. "I mean, if you want me to leave, I can. I mean, I'm not quite done yet, but I know where to find more. Herbs grow everywhere, I don't have to look here." So she'd spoken too much abuot a subject he didn't care about. It had happened before. It was also why she didn't get out that often. "I'm terribly sorry to have bothered you."

Marge: The stallion blinked then flicked his ears back in embarrassment. "No, no, you don't have to go. I thought...." Great. Now he looked like an a**. The stallion flicked his tail back in forth. "I thought you wanted to head out. I apologize." He was actually apologizing. To a random mare. That was old. .... Wonderful. Liev sighed, lowering his head to tug up some grass before he looked back to Molly. "I'll help you gather the rest of the herbs."

Sweeny: Molly grinned again. "Alright," she nodded. "And we'll talk about something else." Molly was silently glad to have company outside of her family. "Right now I'm in need of some mint, I'd say a good hoof sized bunch, and some rosemary, about the same." Her eyes were glued to the ground, but she did keep an ear open for Liev's voice. "So, you look like you come from far away. Am I correct?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:50 pm
Marge: Liev forced a small smile, glancing around. He wasn't the bouncy type nor a very kind stallion. His eyes drifted lazily across the forest, watching carefully for the herbs that Molly was searching for. "Yes." It was a rather short answer, but fortunately the stallion wasn't quite finished. His ear flicked. "I kind of just wandered and wandered. I've wandered so far that I don't even remember how to get back from where I was born." Liev shrugged, eyes drifting to rest on Molly.

Sweeny: Molly only nodded. What else was there to say? She glanced kindly at Liev for a second before returning to her search. The stallions disdain for her was evident. She was silent for a moment before she spoke again at last. "I am not a needy mare, sir." Her voice was clipped, perhaps unnecessarily so. "Therefore I do not need aoccompaniment that does not wish my presence. If you do not wish to be here, sir, then please, do not sour my mood by remaining." Her kind eyes suddenly turned fierce, turning to him with cutting silence. "No need to upset the two of us."

Marge: He froze suddenly as the mare turned on him with anger. His eyes widened and his ears flicked forward. "I didn't mean to upset you. It's not that I... Well I'm just not used to be near others and..." Liev huffed, stamping his foot. "If I didn't want to be near you then I would leave. I just don't smile much. Or.... make great conversation and.... Such." The spotted stallion's ears flattened backward against his head. "Sorry for offending you."

Sweeny: Molly's lips tightened into a line as she watched the stallion. She evaluated him for a long moment with hard eyes before she blinked the anger away. "It's like I tell Scarlet... if you can't be pleasent then don't bother to be around others. But it is I who should apologize. I should not have snapped." She shook her head, nosing a rock aside and retrieving a spring of mint. "Do me a favor and check onder that log next to you, Liev. I think I saw some rose mary under it." She smiled gently to him and plucked another leaf of mint.

Marge: Liev stood still for a moment longer. His first thought was that this mare was crazy but after another second he shrugged, gave himself a shake, and turned to get the rose mary. She reminded him of his mother.... Not that he had more than the vague memory of the mare that had borne him into the world. He sighed softly and turned to place the herb in her basket. "So.... What else are you looking for?"

Sweeny: Molly took a careful inventory of her basket, gnawing on her lip some as she did so. "Well... I've got the mint I need. A little more rose mary and I should be set, I think." She grinned at him gently and pushed aside some leaves. Lavender. While not what she needed, it was a good herb to have around. It soothed troubled minds into sleep. Scarlet would need it when the babies came. "And really if you come across any herbs just put them in the basket. They'll be good to have around."

Marge: The stallion nodded before he suddenly paused, eyeing a spider as it rested on the tree. He chuckled, peering up at it, his ears pricked forward. What a tiny little thing. How could people be afraid of them? "... Spiders are interesting, aren't they? I rather like them." Liev murmured, glancing toward Molly. What if she didn't like them? ... That would be sterotypical, now wouldn't it?

Sweeny: Molly glanced at the spider before considering lieve for a moment. She shrugged. "I don't much like them. Then again, I don't suppose I disllike them. But... I suppose they are quite interesting." She trotted over to where Liev was standing and peered up at the arachnid. "I suppose it's the eight legs that makes them so... alien. I think that's why people are so afraid of them. It's the way they move." Molly watched as the spider lifted on leg and then the other, scuttling around it's tree. "I think we're invading his home," he murmured, trying as little as possible to disturb the tiny thing.

Marge: "Hm... I suppose we are." With a tiny sigh of disappointment, he turned away from the tree. "I guess the eight legs would creep people out. .... Although personally, I think it's the bites that scare people off." The stallion gave a slight chuckle and stepped back on to the path, peering about for herbs. "But, spiders have never really bothered me. Now snakes. Those I don't like." The spotted male chuckled and continued on, looking around further. "What about you? Any particular creature you hate?"

Sweeny: "No animal attacks without reason. If they bite they are feeling threatened." Another sprig of rosemary was added to her basket as well as a few wild berries she came across. "I do not hate anything. After what I've been through I find it heard to feel hate. I would, however, rather not deal with bugs. Any kind of bugs really. Worms, bees, beetles. Especially june bugs." Molly shivered unpleasently and swallowed thickly. "But, just like with spiders, if they are there, I can deal with them." Another grin as she retrieved a small bundle of lavander.  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:00 pm
Marge: The crossbreed nodded, smiling. "I suppose you do have a point there. But, I would have to disagree about the without reason. .... Although I do suppose a meal is reason." He chuckled and plucked up some mint. Her basket was starting to get fill the stallion noticed as he set the herb inside. "Soon you won't have any more room." Liev said with a nod as he again glanced around. Then what? .... They'd have to part ways? He huffed quietly to himself, frowning. He was actually enjoying the conversation now. ..... Somewhat.

Sweeny: "Everyone has to eat. I haven't been truly convinced that even skinwalkers are completley evil. I don't think I believe in evil. I believe in survival. I believe in goodness. But I do not believe in evil." She too noticed her basket growing heavier. "Oh my. It seems I've found what I need." Molly grinned, turning to Liev. "Would you like to accompany back to my home? I would be happy to prepare a late lunch when we get there. I'm sure we have some apples left. I know we have some cherries left. Sound good?"

Marge: Oh. Well that was.... Unexpected. "S-sure." He hadn't been invited anywhere for a long while. "Apples sound good. Pretty much anything but more grass." The stallion chuckled lightly and turned toward her. "Well.... Shall we?" His long tail lashed behind him and his ears twitched lightly in his raised spirits.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:22 pm
Sweeny: Scarlet had long since gone home to her mate. Molly was not surprised to see her home vacated. Still, her heart sunk a little at the loneliness she was presented with. "It will be nice to dine with a guest," she sighed, placing her basket next to her nest to be sorted later. "I spend so much time now with the children that I scarcely have time for entertainment. Do make yourself at home." From behind her nest Molly retrieved a small basket about half full of apples and another with a dozen or so berries. Such was the curse of a bachelorette's life. Still, she dragged them over to Liev with a grin.

Marge: Liev glanced around the small home, more than mildly surprised that it was empty. He had expected to see at least her daughter here but... Well, oh well. The stallion paused to sniff at something before he raised his head and moved toward her and the baskets for food, his stomach giving a light growl. "Those look good. Where do you find them?" He asked curiously, eyeing the apples. It would be wrong to grab an apple before his host so he waited, just staring at the tasty looking fruit.

Sweeny: Molly nosed some of the light mess back into their places, twigs back into nests and small toys back into baskets. "You forget that I am not only a mother, but a grandmother, and a great grandmother beyond that. I have ways of finding food when there is none to be found." Her eyes glittered mischievously as she spoke, returning to the baskets, and sat opposite Liev. She noticed, with raised eyebrows, that he had not yet began to eat. "I appreciate your manners, Liev," she said softly, grinning gently. "Not many soquili wait for the host to begin eating. But please, formalities are so... stiff. Enjoy your meal, it's the least I can do for your help!"

Marge: Liev needed no further encouragement. Instantly he picked up an apple and began happily chewing it. For once, he grinned happily, munching the apple. How he loved apples. "Thank you, Miss. It's not often I'm invited to a meal. In fact... Never is more realistic." The stallion chuckled, bending his head to pluck up another apple. Yum.

Sweeny: "You're much more attractive when you smile then with you scowl," Molly chuckled, lipping at some strawberries. "Well, I can't imagine why. Once you get put in your place you're perfectly nice company." She tossed her mane out of her eyes. "The way you're eating, though, you'd think you never got fed." Another dazzling grin she shared with her daughter graced her face.

Marge: He flattened his ears in embarrassment, lowering his head a bit. The stallion merely nodded, nibbling at his apple, clearly surprised. Liev couldn't bring himself to meet Molly's eyes again, fearing he'd just embarrass himself more. Instead, he meekly started on a third apple, his tail sliding slowly back and forth across the ground.

Sweeny: Molly chuckled again, nabbing herself an apple. "No need to be embarrassed. I've known bachelors who do not eat at all unless they are fed by someone else. Besides, I have found that embarrassment does little but hinder relationships and goals." Molly winked lightly and crunched down on the apple noisily, scaring herself, actually. "Oh," she chuckled happily. "Oh my. Excuse me. I hadn't expected it to be so ripe!" She giggled girlishly, eyes shut in innocent mirth as she lifted her knee to wipe her lips of the juice.  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:33 pm
Marge: He let out a soft snort. "I feel sorry for those helpless bachlors then, for they're all very likely to starve." The stallion seemed to slowly recover from his embarassment and lowered his head for another apple before he suddenly jumped, splattered slightly with flung apple juice. He blinked slowly, registering what had happened before, without warning, he burst into quiet laughter. Liev gave a shake of his head to be rid of the juices before he looked to Molly with a slight smile. "Nice one, there."

Sweeny: Molly giggled gently, wiping the last of the juice from her lips. "Terribly sorry again." Her apology was undercut by her untamed mirth. "That hasn't happened since I was a girl!" Another laugh tumbled easily from her lips as she plucked a strawberry from the basket, tossing it into the air and catching it in her mouth. "My sisters and I used to fight like that; spraying each other with fruit juice."

Marge: "Sounds like fun." Liev smiles slightly before adding, "I never had any siblings. I barely even remember my parents." It had never bothered the stallion and it didn't bother him now. He didn't need family. A nice conversation or two was enough to satisfy his need for people. Or so that's what he continued to tell himself. His smile remained as he bent his head to nibble a strawberry, waving his tail behind him. The stallion hesitated before he gave a bow of his head. "Thank you for the meal and the conversation. It was... nice." Liev lifted his head and smiled. "I think though, that I've intruded in your house for too long. I'll be going now. It was nice meeting you." And with that, the male turned and showed himself out. He was going to ruin his reputation this way.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games