Welcome to Gaia! ::

Camp Half-Blood: Heroes After Percy Jackson

Back to Guilds

After Percy Jackson's generation, the gods almost thought there wouldn't be another hero... 

Tags: Demigod, Half-Blood, Percy Jackson, Greek Mythology, Camp Half-Blood 

Reply Training Grounds
The Amphitheater Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokkimi
Vice Captain

IRL Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:09 pm
Welcome to the one and only Amphitheater around here! Apollo children tend to come in flocks as they take up the majority of the area. Concerts are held occasionally – the grand piano on the stage isn’t there for nothing! Enjoy the show in one of the many seats in this open air venue used for entertainment. Music can be heard by passing campers as the kids belt their hearts out. You can practically smell the talent oozing off from them - all natural prodigies.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:15 pm
иαтнαиιєℓ Ω ғєℓsιc
══════════════|══════════════
"dream as if you'llliv e forever...

User Image
+
+

Nathaniel wandered into the amphitheater, deciding to play some music to calm his mind. He noticed the grand piano on stage and immediately made a beeline towards it. He sighed in content as he sat on the bench, his fingers - which were well suited for a pianist - hovering over the keys as he decided on a song to play. The redhead decided to play a composition he'd written himself and played every morning up until he'd been brought to camp. His fingers began dancing across the keys, playing a soft, melodic tune. Nathan's mind drifted as he played, his thoughts returning to the number of times he'd played the piano at his mother's home in New York City.

+
+

... liv e as if you'll die today."
soи Ω oғ Ω ρosєι∂oи

tinytrrtle
Vice Captain

Desirable Genius

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100

MeroMerokono

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:45 pm
Sophia Acciavatti, daughter of Zeus
User Image

User Image
New to camp and a tad bit lost, Sophia had wandered around the camp grounds untill she arrived at a building which could only be an amphitheater. Sophia wasn't great at playing music and she never really had time to relax and listen to music outside of camp, but something about the building caught her intrest. As she walked inside she heard music, not the kind of music her grandparents listened to, which was more along the lines of Elvis, but music so peaceful and sublime that Sophia was drawn to it. She didn't speak to the boy untill she was sure the song was over, "You play superbly," Sophia said as she smiled at the boy, "Playing that well must be difficult, but you make it look as easy as breathing!"

Ποτέ δεν είμαι ένας για να υποχωρήσει...
Έτσι, εάν θέλετε μια πρόκληση, δεν εξετάσουμε περαιτέρω !
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

O.C.C.~~> Sorry! My brain died half-way through D':  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:05 pm
иαтнαиιєℓ Ω ғєℓsιc

User Image
+
+

Nathaniel finished his song with a final press of a key. He had been about to start another composition when he heard a female voice very close to him. He glanced up and gave the girl a small smile. "Thank you, dear. And I've been playing long enough for it to feel that way." He shrugged, and patted the space on the bench next to him for the girl to sit. The redhead wasn't one to boast if he could help it. "Nathaniel Felsic, at your service. And who might you be?"

[[ Don't worry 'bout it - you're doing great. ^^ ]]

+
+

soи Ω oғ Ω ρosєι∂oи

tinytrrtle
Vice Captain

Desirable Genius

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100

MeroMerokono

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image

User Image
Sophia obliged Nathaniel's motion and walked up on the stage, but she was unsure about sitting down next to a boy she hardly knew. Still, though, she sat on the edge of the bench and held out her hand for a handshake, "Sophia Accivatti, daughter of Zeus. It's a pleasure to meet you, Nathaniel," Sophia said cordially as she smiled pleasently, "How long do you think you've played for? From the way you talk about it you must have started at a yery young age!" Sophia still didn't know how to quite place Nathaniel. He never said who his godly parent was, so Sophia was left wondering. He's obviously musically talented, so he could be a kid of one of the muses, or Apollo, or even Dionysus... Sophia thought as she took off her bag-backpack and set it next to the bench, He could have just practiced alot from a young age... Still, there seems to be way more to this kid than meets the eye.

O.C.C.~~> Aaaaaand now it's storming and my internet keeps dying....Why is this happening to me?! xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:38 am
иαтнαиιєℓ Ω ғєℓsιc

User Image
+
+

Nathan had been about to reciprocate and speak the name of his godly parent when Sophia admitted that her father was Zeus. He groaned inwardly. Why did all the people he saw as potential friends have to have parents that hated his father? How could his luck be that rotten? The redhead sighed and began to play a slow song, one of Bach's pieces, so that he could talk as well. "I have been playing since I was seven, and have managed to compose a few songs myself." Nathan just had to keep the identity of his father shut for a while, at least until he was sure he could get along with this girl. He smiled a bit as his fingers flew across the keys, as if they'd memorized exactly where to go - which they had, at this point.

+
+

soи Ω oғ Ω ρosєι∂oи

tinytrrtle
Vice Captain

Desirable Genius

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100

MeroMerokono

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image

User Image
Sophia smiled contently as she listened to the song. She didn't know the name of the composer or of the song, but Sophia thought it was one of the most beautiful songs she had ever heard. She was in utter bliss, even in her torn jacket and muddy jeans, and she wished that she could have more time to relax like this. "You write your own songs?" Sophia asked as she turned to face Nathanial, surprised by his talent, "I can't believe how good you are! It's sureal, to say the least." Sophia concluded, nodding slightly as she watched the boy's fingers move over the piano keyboard as smoothly as if they were drawn by magic. Listening to his music, Sophia no longer felt the need to know who Nathanial's godly parent was. She simply figured that he didn't feel like telling her and, after all, it really didn't matter at the moment. "I knew you had to have been a child protegy. Don't deny it, I won't believe you if you say 'no'."

O.C.C.~~> Nothing!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:37 am
иαтнαиιєℓ Ω ғєℓsιc

User Image
+
+

Nathaniel nodded once. "When I have time, I manage to write a few." he chuckled at her praise. Sure, he did well enough, but he'd heard enough classical music to know that he was only an amateur. His fingers slowed on the piano keys, turning the music into a more somber sort by Mozart. The notes were deep and long, the melody not as light as the ones he'd played earlier. "Child prodigy?" the redhead mused. "Oh, I wouldn't say that. I've just had a lot of practice. The Apollo children could do better." As soon as he said this, he regretted it, fearing the god in question might pop out of nowhere to agree.

+
+

soи Ω oғ Ω ρosєι∂oи

tinytrrtle
Vice Captain

Desirable Genius

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100

MeroMerokono

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image

User Image
Sophia smiled playfully as she looked around the amphitheater and feigned surprise, "Well, Nathanial, it looks like there arn't any kids of Apollo here to prove you right," Joking around, Sophia laughed softly. She saw how he regretted his last statement, but Sophia smiled at his discomfort. It wasn't like Apollo was going to warp down to the camp to chew them out."By default I find that I'm inclined to not believe you. Therefore you were a child genius" Sophia smiled "You should play another song of yours!"

Blank!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:13 pm
иαтнαиιєℓ Ω ғєℓsιc

User Image
+
+

Nathaniel chuckled nervously. It truly did surprise him that Apollo hadn't popped up at the sound of his name. Perhaps he was busy wooing Athena at the moment? Or maybe bothering Adele again? Whatever the case, the redhead was furtively glad for the god's distraction from messing with the affairs of demigods. He smiled lightly at Sophia. "A child genius, I am not. Although my cousin always did say I was a walking Wikipedia." Nathan chuckled again at the thought before sighing a little sadly. He still hadn't gotten over Evaline's death; she had been his best friend. He turned back to the piano, complying to her request. His fingers, thin and elegant, were soon dancing over the keys as if they were on fire, resulting in a fast paced song he'd composed at the age of twelve. The son of Poseidon hardly paid attention to where they went, his thoughts drifting to memories of his deceased cousin.

+
+

soи Ω oғ Ω ρosєι∂oи

tinytrrtle
Vice Captain

Desirable Genius

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100

MeroMerokono

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:15 am
User Image

User Image
Sophia paused, her smile quicky becomming a worried frown. Something was making Nathaniel upset and Sophia thought it was her. He was perfectly content when Sophia wasn't around and now she could see that he was becomming sad. Sophia drummed her fingers on her leg, thinking over what Nathaniel had said since they had met. They basically only introduced themselves and talked about music, but Sophia knew something was up, "Are you okay, Nathaniel?" Sophia asked as she looked at the boy, "You sound a bid sad..."

I am hating my computer  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:30 am
иαтнαиιєℓ Ω ғєℓsιc

User Image
+
+

Nathaniel was quiet for a moment, the speed of the music slowing as it adjusted to his mood. "It's nothing - you just remind me of a relative of mine, is all." He smiled at her before knitting his eyebrows, trying to think of some conversation starters. He didn't want her caught up in his wretched past. "So how long have you been at camp?" Something not too nosy, a simple enough question for him to ask Sophia.

+
+

soи Ω oғ Ω ρosєι∂oи

tinytrrtle
Vice Captain

Desirable Genius

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100

tokkimi
Vice Captain

IRL Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Adele's ear twitched as she heard a beautiful melody flowing from the amphitheater. As she guided Amadeus in, she made a hand gesture towards the door before opening it for him, "Here's the amphitheater, young Master," she said teasingly as she walked in behind him, wondering who was behind the sorrowful sounding song. Adele noticed a vaguely familiar redhead, Oh gosh. Just my luck, she thought with a smirk as she glanced behind her at Amadeus, I have this tense feeling... perhaps it's the atmosphere?

Of course I'm happy,
At least, in front of everyone else I am..

- why am I even here? -
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:16 pm
Amadeus Hawthorne II
Son of Athena

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
+
Amadeus returned a smirk with one of his own. "Thank you, Lady Roux." He stepped into the amphitheater to hear a sorrowful song being played on the piano. Quickly, he ran through a list of classical music in his head before frowning. He hadn't heard this song before, and that truly was saying something. His startling blue eyes, different from most Athena campers, gazed up at the stage to find a redheaded male to be the source of the music. He's not half bad, thought the Irish teenager. He glanced down in time to see the spark of recognition on Adele's face when she looked at the redhead. He grinned. Perhaps he could find out a bit about his roommate through her friend? Amadeus began to walk towards the stage, murmuring, "Let's meet our pianist friend, shall we? Perhaps I can 'screw him over.'"

+
+

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"If I win, I'm a {prodigy}. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

+
User Image++User Image++User Image

+
"I never tell anybody exactly how {clever} I am. They would be too scared."

tinytrrtle
Vice Captain

Desirable Genius

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100

tokkimi
Vice Captain

IRL Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Adele chuckled, a cold male like him happened to have a sense of humor - how amusing. She glanced at Amadeus as she bit her lip. Adele sighed as she ended up following Amadeus, "Yes... s'pose we shall meet him..." she murmured softly, wondering how Nathaniel would greet such a male like Amadeus the genius. Well.. he did say he wished to be a psychologist. Perhaps... he could figure him out? thought Adele with a hopeful look - though it wasn't very hopeful. She glanced at Nathaniel, wondering if he noticed their presence yet.

Of course I'm happy,
At least, in front of everyone else I am..

- why am I even here? -
User Image

Training Grounds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas