Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Guides & Resources } ----- OOC RP Guides and resources
[GUIDE] WTF IS A NATURAL ABILITY and more! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:18 am
aiosjkglm,

SORRY GREY. YES THAT IS FINE.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:58 am
lizbot
Chobi:
Tahki's is fine
For Charlie do you mean like ~ get a bit of an energy boost off of sadness? If so that's fine.

Late as all hell

But yes that is exactly it ; v ; <3  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

peipuru

Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:27 pm
err... I realized I never actually gave Mai a natural ability xDDD SO UH.. I'm posting here for... um.. approval? ^^a *wasn't sure where to post eet*

Natural Ability Addition Request
Character Name: Mai
Character Race: Ghost
Character Subspecie: Wisp
Character's Natural Ability/Abilities: None @A@a
What Year Is Your Character Now?: Year 1
Natural Ability Request: I mentioned in her enrollment form that she tends to draw little ghost lights to herself. Maybe just make that into her natural ability? So she usually ends up attracting little flickering ghostfire.. things.. that hover in her vicinity... little twinkly balls of ectoplasmic ghost gas >3>a  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:03 am
peipur
err... I realized I never actually gave Mai a natural ability xDDD SO UH.. I'm posting here for... um.. approval? ^^a *wasn't sure where to post eet*

Character Name: Mai
Character Subspecie: Wisp
Character's Natural Ability/Abilities: None @A@a
What Year Is Your Character Now?: Year 1
Natural Ability Request: I mentioned in her enrollment form that she tends to draw little ghost lights to herself. Maybe just make that into her natural ability? So she usually ends up attracting little flickering ghostfire.. things.. that hover in her vicinity... little twinkly balls of ectoplasmic ghost gas >3>a

If you'd like, she can create the wispy ghostfire, er, lights? Herself. XD Sort've like summoning them.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:16 am
Natural Ability Change Request
Character Name: Astra
Character Race: Demon
Character Subspecie: Fae/Fairy/SAME THING
Character's Natural Ability/Abilities: Shapeshifting
Proposed New Natural Ability: Leaf summon tier 1 / Fruit summon tier 2
Basically her oak staff has changed into a small tree, and she can summon the leaves and fruit off it to do stuff. The leaves have sharp edges so she throws them at others (think of miniature throwing knives, but they're more of a annoyance then damaging). And the fruit has minor healing properties, so when she or someone else's eats them they get a few cuts and bruises healed. They can't be used in battle though.
Reason: Because Shapeshifting is just to difficult to work into a rp setting @.@; and I like to have something that astra can use more often.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:44 am
Marushii
If you'd like, she can create the wispy ghostfire, er, lights? Herself. XD Sort've like summoning them.
^u^ Sounds loverly! <3

Thaaankyuuuu~! *snug*

peipuru

Reveler

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:19 am
poke mattix
Natural Ability Change Request
Character Name: Astra
Character Subspecie: Fae/Fairy/SAME THING
Character's Natural Ability/Abilities: Shapeshifting
Proposed New Natural Ability: Leaf summon tier 1 / Fruit summon tier 2
Basically her oak staff has changed into a small tree, and she can summon the leaves and fruit off it to do stuff. The leaves have sharp edges so she throws them at others (think of miniature throwing knives, but they're more of a annoyance then damaging). And the fruit has minor healing properties, so when she or someone else's eats them they get a few cuts and bruises healed. They can't be used in battle though.
Reason: Because Shapeshifting is just to difficult to work into a rp setting @.@; and I like to have something that astra can use more often.

I have discussed this with you! : D Just remember that the Leaf Summoning can't deal damage in RP, but you can RP Astra summoning leaves and chucking them like shuriken during a battle.

And in RP, the fruit is purely a cosmetic effect -- it can never restore HP unless you pick up the healing Fear ability, then it's possible to use it in battle to restore HP.

Otherwise looks good~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:48 am
Character Name: West
Character Subspecie: Wrath demon
Character's Natural Ability/Abilities: Flight
What Year Is Your Character Now?: Y2
Natural Ability Request: I would like him to (officially) be able to feed off of the anger of others, like Charlie with sadness. It would basically be a wrathy five-hour energy drink.  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:34 am
Character Name: Inoue Seiji
Character Subspecie: Jikininki (hungryghost)
Character's Natural Ability/Abilities: reinforced stomach - Because of his race Seiji can eat damn near anything.
Natural Ability Request: Control of the rotten bits of his body. In his first year he couldn't do anything with the claws on his left hand except learn to live with them, but in second year I'd like him to gain a measure of control over the decaying bits of his body. Nothing super fancy, but I'd like him to be able to either call the rot so it spreads up his arm but leaves his hand normal and not clawed(still black), or force it so the claws get a little longer/sharper.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:02 pm
Character Name: Gabrian
Character Subspecie: Nix
Character's Natural Ability/Abilities: Shifting to true form (water serpent)
What Year Is Your Character Now?: 2
Natural Ability Request: Water manipulation: Like... mild water bending, if you will? He can not move large enough amounts of water to hurt anyone, nor can he move them fast enough. He can float some water up and splash someone, or move it this way and that, making forms in the air. He could, perhaps, manipulate rain so it wouldn't drench someone he's walking with; that sort of thing. The larger the amount of water, the harder to control.  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:38 pm
Character Name: Holly
Character Subspecie: Fox Spirit
Character's Natural Ability/Abilities: Basically short(up to 5ft) distance teleportation 'blinking' in natural form.
Natural Ability Request: Being able to phase through things!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:04 pm
Character Name: Raziel
Character Race: Monster
Character Subspecie: K'swarok (I created this for him to have a background/history, so it's not something that you'll find on google or wiki)
Character's Natural Ability/Abilities: He has a natural form, but their species is unable to control it at a young age (would begin to control it during Y2). The natural form looks something like this and the wispy "mane" is ethereal like his FEAR and cannot be controlled, it mostly contorts to defend the softer body of his natural form when it can. Once they have mastered their natural forms, if they don't keep up with using them occasionally, they will go back to being unable to control it and only go into that form during extreme stress.
What Year Is Your Character Now?: Y1
Natural Ability Request: natural form  

Naked Satan

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:16 pm
Smerdle

Beejoux

Dark Fire Angel

Abilities have been approved~

elvyralani

What sort of things? Doors, walls? Solid objects, or does she need a crack in order to squeeze through? How long will it take her to phase through something? Specifics please! <3

Naked Satan

It's assumed that every character unless they explicitly state that they're humanoid (reapers, most demons) has a natural form. Students cannot access this natural form due to the skull pin they wear, and must remove the pin in order to change into their natural form. They can remove the pin safely off-campus and in their dorm rooms.

For Raziel... I'm not 100% sure what his ability is? Is it a mane that he can manipulate like an extra hand? Or can he turn into his natural form? If it's the later, then it's "shapeshifting," and that ability allows students to battle in their natural forms and change into their natural forms without removing their skull pin. They're forced to wear a humanoid shape in the hallways and classrooms of Amityville, however.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:22 pm
Marushii
It's assumed that every character unless they explicitly state that they're humanoid (reapers, most demons) has a natural form. Students cannot access this natural form due to the skull pin they wear, and must remove the pin in order to change into their natural form. They can remove the pin safely off-campus and in their dorm rooms.

For Raziel... I'm not 100% sure what his ability is? Is it a mane that he can manipulate like an extra hand? Or can he turn into his natural form? If it's the later, then it's "shapeshifting," and that ability allows students to battle in their natural forms and change into their natural forms without removing their skull pin. They're forced to wear a humanoid shape in the hallways and classrooms of Amityville, however.

It would be the latter, though I have him personally not being able to use it until Y2  

Naked Satan

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:39 pm
Character Name: Taryn
Character Race: Monster
Character Subspecie: Chimera
Character's Natural Ability/Abilities: To breathe fire
What Year Is Your Character Now?: Y1
Natural Ability Request: An ability not to be used against anyone, but in little quirks of anger or to... toast marshmallows? Can be used with her FEAR to actually cause damage in battle. Uh.... just looking for approval, I guess. o Ao  
{ Guides & Resources } ----- OOC RP Guides and resources

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff