Welcome to Gaia! ::

Camp Half-Blood: Heroes After Percy Jackson

Back to Guilds

After Percy Jackson's generation, the gods almost thought there wouldn't be another hero... 

Tags: Demigod, Half-Blood, Percy Jackson, Greek Mythology, Camp Half-Blood 

Reply Camp Half-Blood: Heroes After Perseus Jackson
Announcements from the Crew

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bara the Mercenary
Captain

Lonely Genius

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:21 pm
Any announcements from the crew (captains, vice-captains, etc.) will be posted here. I request that questions be posted in the Q&A thread, as this is mainly for the crew to announce advances or events.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:00 pm
Considering how many free spaces we have, those who are able to maintain the amount may create FIVE characters, as opposed to only four.  

Bara the Mercenary
Captain

Lonely Genius

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iUberUber l33t
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:57 pm
'Ello, all! This is l33t with a friendly reminder.

I wanted to bring up this literacy announcement, considering it's mostly supported.

Now, the minimum hasn't come into effect. HOWEVER, try to meet it now and work your way up! Progress and progress, and listing the progress will make it a lot better on you. If you can try getting past your previous limits, I'm sure a little bit of extra time to meet the minimums will be granted.

ALSO! The minimum is word count based, not paragraph based, and the minimum is 250 words. That's not to say that we can't have our bad days, but do not post those ridiculous one-liners, especially to those who write out four and five paragraphs a post. If you're intimidated by a person's RPing skills, DON'T RP WITH THEM. It's a simple enough concept to not approach their character.

Also, a lot of post replies haven't been lining up. I suggest that you read replies carefully to find what exactly the setting is and what your company is doing before and during your post, because if you do not, it's going to fragment here, there, and everywhere. In other words, it gives a Japanese person, where English is not the first language, a problem.

As always, happy RPing!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:43 am
Alright, I've been doing some work on the guild. If you control a god who is blessing their children, be sure to send me a PM about it so that I can update the Cabin Residents thread. Also, be sure to post in the Activity Check, whether you're new or not. I need to know who's ready to RP! I updated the God Requirements and the rules, so those may be useful to check. If you have a child that has not been claimed or added to the Cabin Residents thread, please be sure to let me know so that it can be updated. Thank you all so much!  

Bara the Mercenary
Captain

Lonely Genius

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Camp Half-Blood: Heroes After Perseus Jackson

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers