Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Taru's Big O'le Plot Thread! Still Setting up, but Open!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:17 pm
So like my Ashnai'le lions are all nice and orginized in another thread... but the rest of my hoard needs some loving pretty badly, orz.

I'm getting enough SoA that I think a plot thread is in order to find them all some plots at a reasonable pace. 8D;;  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:22 pm
Kizingo'zaa

User Image

User Image

First and foremost, these girls need a K'Z JRP! If I could get one where they are both in it and kill two birds with one stone, that would be awesome. heart

Otherwise open to anything for the both of them. Nanami is much less tolerant of males than her mother is. She pitied the ones in her old pried and thinks they are all weak. Maybe a male friend to temper that opinion a bit?

Hotaru-Neko

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:26 pm
Ela'wadiyi

User Image

Nisha is a very adventurous girl. She has an obsession with collecting different treasures, and takes pride in her hoard. She is a very delayed growth, and should be an adult realitively soon, so I'm looking for potential mates for her. They would have to be able to keep up with her itch for seeking out new objects to add to her collection, and her overall hyper attitude which will continue on as she grows into an adult.

User Image
This is Inchi! He was my first SoA, and now he's apart of the Bird Clan! I would really really really like to find a girlfriend and eventual mate for him. ; o;! he's very nice, and quite handsome. Loves long walks around the pride lands and cuddling. I do want him to have a family, so someone who wouldn't mind RPing is ideal. Would really like to get some prior RP before deciding on his eventual mate.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:35 pm
Suka'Fumo Lands
User Image

User Image

Hotaru-Neko

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Jini-misemi
User Image

Jahy Sarlarin
User Image

Tuait'tekem
User Image

U'W
User Image

User Image

Nyla needs a JRP, but looking for general RP for both of them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:52 pm
Rogues

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Hotaru-Neko

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:58 pm
Not entirely done, but the plot thread is open. I'll fill in the information for everyone else tomorrow.

Just a note: Most of the rogues are blank slates or close to it. Willing to do anything with most of them. heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games