Welcome to Gaia! ::

Camp Half-Blood: Heroes After Percy Jackson

Back to Guilds

After Percy Jackson's generation, the gods almost thought there wouldn't be another hero... 

Tags: Demigod, Half-Blood, Percy Jackson, Greek Mythology, Camp Half-Blood 

Reply Camp Half-Blood: Heroes After Perseus Jackson
Guild Rules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bara the Mercenary
Captain

Lonely Genius

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:07 pm
Outside of Role Play

Keep most, if not all, ooc in the ooc subform. It ruins the threads we shall be using if you post three pages of just ooc commenting.

Keep cursing to a minimum. It's horrible language and is frowned upon. Plus, it's hurtful.

Be courteous to fellow RPers. If an opinion is asked, give a criticism or praise, but do not flame someone. Simply give them advice to improve themselves or their posts.

If a problem arises, LET US KNOW. The crew and captains can all understand; bad vibes with RPers is common. Let us know if there's a sudden problem and we can try to mediate.

To those who control gods: you are the ones who control which demigod children are blessed! The Olympians may bless 2 of their children, and the minor gods may bless 3 of their children!

RULES CAN BE ADDED OR CHANGED AT ANY TIME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:17 pm
During Role Play

Cursing is permitted, but only to add to your character. Do not say "********" every other word just because you want to.

No more than five characters. If you are a member and have five, and you want another, you'll have to remove one. We can't have three people playing 20 characters and expect the guild to be efficient.
**Crew and above may make more than five characters with permission from the Captain.

Gods do NOT count as your characters, so if you are willing to claim a god or goddess, please go through the proper measures.

No God-Modding. You don't always win fights, not even Ares and Athena's kids so learn to accept defeat.

No killing another person's charry unless they give you permission and I want to hear it from their posts. For crew and up, I want a pm from them seeing as you can edit their posts. It's not fair to others.

If you're gonna be gone for awhile or you have writers block or whatever, please post in the 'Absence Forum.'

Try to make your post look pretty. No humongous pictures that are bigger than your post and no plain size 12 text. If you need help making one because you are new to BBC or you're just not good at it, ask me and I'll make one for you.

Post something lengthy. I want it to be over 5 lines long, size 11 font or lower. Yeah, I can understand it might be hard at first, but it will get easier. We'll teach you how to post more. I would like at least 300 words per post.

RESPECT GAIA TOS. Nothing about PG-16. That includes gore and "intimate" moments.

RULES CAN BE ADDED OR CHANGED AT ANY TIME

Bara the Mercenary
Captain

Lonely Genius

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Camp Half-Blood: Heroes After Perseus Jackson

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash