Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:58 am
User Image

Gunju was in a very good mood. After destroying the nest of a silly bird that had dared to talk back at him (after he’d tried to eat it, oh well…), the green leopard was feeling rather accomplished. He walked at a light pace with the typical feline grace that leopards loved to flaunt, wondering how he could possibly improve his day. The cunning male looked around, his bright blue gaze a good indicator of the coldness within. This was not someone who should be underestimated, regardless of what he said or did.

First, a quick drink at the watering hole. There were some crocodiles there so he’d have to be careful… maybe he could throw someone in! No… he’d done that already, hadn’t he? Tsk, it no fun if he wasn’t being original! Oh, it was fine! He’d think of something, he always did.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:21 am
User Image

Aeylah stretched out and let her limbs dangle over the thick branch she currently occupied, bright gaze half-lidded as she lazed about. Ah, but that was all she'd been doing day in and day out, hadn't it? She was ready for some entertainment, some company and perhaps a little friskiness. Her long, thick tail flicked just once before she rose delicately on the tree's limb, shifting and then jumping to a lower branch before hitting the ground. The most obvious place to look for company was the watering hole near by, though more often than not the only company to be found were the cranky crocodiles. Unpleasant on their best days and dangerous company at best.

She purred slightly as she loped through the area, ears perked and body ready less some unpleasant surprise come upon her. But where had that watering hole been? Her gaze flickered to the left and she frowned. No, perhaps not in that direction. Then to the north? Ah... that wasn't right either. She turned in a slow circle and sat, a huffy little pout on her features as she tried to think things through. Often she traveled and wandered, and often it was because she was 'lost'. She never looked at it that way of course, but she seldom ended up in the same spot twice.

As luck may have had it her ears flickered at the sound of another approaching. Just barely she could hear the shifting of plants against the stranger, and before long she caught the scent. She put on one of her most charming smiles, climbing slowly to her feet as she turned to face in the direction she hoped the stranger would appear. And appear he did! Well, wasn't he a handsome jungle cat? A lovely dark green that surely blended well with his surroundings. And that icy gaze! Already it was sending shivers down Aeylah's spine, though not out of caution. "Oh, hello there." She purred out, hoping she'd found someone more knowledgable of the area than she was.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:52 am
Gunju sensed a presence before he actually heard the voice but the minute he saw the pale leopardess, his body language changed instantly. Standing a little taller, he moved to the female with slow steps with little regard towards trivial things such as personal space or common courtesy. He kept his ears forward and refrained from dropping to stalking pose. She didn’t look like the type to be intimidated by a direct approach but Gunju didn’t want to scare her away too quickly… she looked like the most interesting thing in area.

“Hello, lady.” He said in a cheeky tone, sitting down in front of the blue-eyed leopardess – a good way to fight the urge to circle the girl. “Are you lost?”

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:03 am
    Oh goody, he wasn't timid! Timid and shy was very once in a while amusing and pleasant to Aeylah... but she liked her males bold. Daring, outgoing. Ah, a pity she was so interested in males. Perhaps if her mind wasn't so set in getting to know this creature a little better she'd have common sense to be wary. He was a stranger after all. As he took a seat in front of her she settled herself as well, tail wrapping about her paws and her head tilted with an impish smile painted across it. "Lost? Certainly now. Looking? That would be more like it." She chuckled here, eyes running over his spots. He only had a very few, didn't he? Less than she did.

She purred slightly as she rose again, stretching before moving slowly around him. She unabashedly looked over his form, not shy in the least. "Well, well. You look like you can handle yourself." She purred out, coming back around in front of him. "Do you know where the nearest watering hole is around these parts, boy?" Her gaze was half-lidded once again and her expression was a mixture of lust and laziness. She wondered briefly how long she could get this male to stick around for... ah how lucky she was to have a bit of male attention of her own species rather than have to put up with the crocodiles. Still, she couldn't help but wonder why he hadn't yet paid her a compliment for her stunningly clean and pretty sure or her hazy, alluring gaze. She refrained from pouting.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:22 am
Oh… it looked as though his concerns had been very much wasted in this case. She definitely wasn’t the type to feel intimidated by a complete stranger.

He grinned when she circled him (ahah!), giving her a little “like-what-you-see?” wink when she came full circle but he was far too self-centered to actually give such a beautiful girl the proper level of attention she deserved unless he was sure of what he wanted to do with her.

“I do know… it’s not too far. I was there earlier today.” He paused, teasingly, letting the silence hover for a few moments as he decided on The Plan. It was actually fairly easy this time. He’d just let it slip that they were close to the watering hole so it might be difficult to find an excuse to spend the night with her. He could lead her to the water but that wasn’t really that much fun even if he did end up throwing her in with the crocodiles (and it was a bit of a waste on such a pretty girl even he had to admit…) so the game would be one of a different sort. He would lead her in the exact opposite direction of the watering hole – wait, not opposite, there was a river that way – and take the girl the most loathsome Gods-forsaken place he could think of… oh yes. The swamp.

“I wonder what such a fine and helpful leopard could get in return for such useful information?” she asked, his grin growing wider.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:15 pm
    She wasn't sure if she was bothered by the fact that he wasn't affected by her at all or really admired him for it. It was nice to be able to run into another leopard with such high self-esteem, but she would preferred maybe a notch less of it. As he stated that he knew where the watering hole was Aeylah just raised her eyebrows, expectant. Now came the part where he offered to take her.

But he didn't, oh no. Was he actually trying to barter for her time an attention? Hmph, what made him so special? Still, who knew how long it would be before she wan into another creature in this god awful place. "Well," She purred, smirking slightly. "You would have the pleasure of my company- which is very pleasurable indeed." Maybe he just liked other males or wasn't very sexual at all. Those thoughts comforted her, because there was nothing worse than running into a male who didn't at least like her a little bit. What a bore situations like those were! "And besides that..." She leaned forward, closer to the male's face. "What is it that you want stranger?" She purred the words out suggestively, it was clear to all what it was that she wanted. A pity for sure that she would not be finding those sorts of attentions today.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:27 pm
“Well, I didn’t have anything specific in mind… but company does sound lovely. If you’d like, I’ll take you there.” He purred in return, eyes narrowing contently when her face grew closer. His tone was slowly becoming gentler, kinder even but there was a certain firmness to it. He stood up and started walking, looking back to offer a quick wink to the leopardess. He almost regretted not taking the plan in a different direction but it was too late for that, he figured.

“It wouldn’t do to leave such a beautiful lady unaccompanied… I’m Gunju, at your service.” He gave the pretty leopardess a nod, hoping he’d get a name in return. It was a little hard to carry on a conversation without using her name.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:59 pm
    Well if he didn't want to barter for a better bargain than who was she to argue? Her company was a pretty good prize, if you asked her. "Yes, that would be appreciated." She was growing thirstier by the minute, though a lot of her curiosity about this stranger put off her need to quench the thirst.

Ah and there it was, the final admittance to her beauty. It was about damn time, too. "Gunju," The name rolled off her tongue and ended in a little purr. "What a strong name, it suites you. You may call me Aeylah." The two syllables were said in such a manner she might have been mistaken for singing her name rather than just saying it. "Did you grow up around these parts? Though I suspect it wouldn't matter quite that much. Most lands are the same as any other lands, yes?" Her tail flicked as she padded at his side, yet still slightly behind him in their pace. "I feel often times like I've grown up in a place so similar to this one. Some days it feels like this was the very exact spot.." she gestured with her paw to some plant life to the left of him. "And other days it feels as though I came across from the endless waters. But I supposed they would not be so endless if that was my real place of origin." She laughed lightly, happy to just make small talk.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:58 pm
“Aeylah.” Gunju repeated, quite liking the musical ring to the leopardess’ name.

“No, I am not from these lands.” And it was a good thing she wasn’t either because that would mean she’d know he was trying to trick her. “I'm a wanderer at heart. My homeland is very far from here.”

She was following after him. He didn’t even have to convince her, she’d just trusted he’d lead her to the right place. Maybe she was very thirsty. It made everything even more fun and the male had to fight a wicked grin from forming. He could almost savor her disappointment already, see the expression she’d make once she realized her precious clean water was nowhere to be found.

“It's a lovely watering hole.” He kept is tone light and friendly as if he was simply reacting to her attempt at chitchat. “The water is very clean and there are always herds going there so you might just catch a meal if you’re lucky. It’s very beautiful when the sun is setting, everything seems to glow.” This time the green leopard almost laughed and he decided to stop before she thought a poet of him… or worse, discovered the little ruse. His heart beat faster with each step, his entire body filled with excitement.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:01 pm
    She smiled slightly, still purring. "Yes, I believe we're all wanderers at heart. I could never understand those who seemed to want to stay in one place all of their lives. Somehow it seems wrong, unfair even." She shook her head softly and sighed. "Don't they want to see the world as well?" She shrugged and decided it didn't quite matter, she was already over it.

Her half-lidded gaze flicked toward him and she smirked slightly. "Ambient lighting, huh?" She liked the sound of it. The watering hole did sound lovely, and the surplus of herd movement seemed to be an added bonus. "Well, everything has been going very smoothly today. A lucky day, I should think." Her tail flicked and her stomach gave a small grumble. "Ah, how much further is this place Gunju?" Yes, she very much liked the sound of his name rolling off of her tongue.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:20 pm
“I don’t understand either. So many places to see, so many felines to meet…” This time, Gunju was actually being honest as he did agree with the leopardess. He smiled a little when she asked about the location of the watering hole.

“Oh, it’s just after that little cliff there.” He said cheerfully. Good, the wind was in his favor. “There’s a small mudpit where the hippos like to play they make a mess so don’t get too close – and right after you’ll see it. So it might smell a bit off at first but we just have to get past those smelly... OUCH!” Stumbling on his paws with his ears pinned back, the green leopard took a very elaborate fall. He hit the ground with a thud and even gave a tiny cub-like whelp when his face touched the dirt. It might’ve looked like it really hurt and it certainly would’ve... if he hadn’t done it on purpose.

“Ow, ow, ow!” Gunju did his best “mortally injured” expression as he stood up. One of his front paws remained in the air as if he was afraid to touch the ground. “I think I… Ow.. I don’t… I’m really sorry, Aeylah, but I think you might walk the last part alone… I need to stop for a bit.” He made a little ”test walk” that only last two steps before he leaned back to sit. “Yeah… sorry. I really need to lie down for a bit.”

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:43 pm
    Her tail gave a little flick and she glanced around. Not once did she ever think this was some sort of trap, trick or joke. She'd run into less than pleasant company before, but she'd never really believed herself to be a bad judge of character. Of course, she had yet to realize that her want of male attention often clouded her judgement.

She made a slight face when he mentioned the mudpit, and held no envy for those hippos. She was quite a little disgusted, actually. She liked her coat clean and lovely, thank you very much! Smelly? Smelly? What direction was he even brin- Oh! She could not finish her thought as her male companion had suddenly propelled forward and shock was the only thing that filled her mind. "Gunju! Are you alright?" She was concerned too. She took another tentative step toward him, ears perking to catch everything he was saying. "Are you sure?" Wouldn't it be better to stay here with him?

But her mouth was beginning to feel disgustingly dry... "Will you be alright for a few minutes? That is all it will take me... I'm deeply ashamed. I should be staying here to make sure you're alright... but my thirst grows especially harsh with all of these words..." Her tone was smooth, though still slightly worried. At the end she let of a little chuckle, only half joking.

When she was sure he'd be fine she moved ahead again. When she got to the cliff she realized she couldn't see much past just a very muddy area. Shouldn't she be able to see the watering hole? "Are you sure this is right Gunju? I don't see the watering hole, just mud... Perhaps you've gotten the area mixed up?" She said lightly, though not judging. She was busy scanning the area ahead, not paying Gunju any mind. The cliff was more of a hill than anything, easy to get down. If this was the right way to go.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:20 am
“Yeah, I’m sure… ” Gunju said with a closed expression, avoiding the leopardess’ eyes as if embarrassed by his current condition. He hop-stepped a little closer to the leopardess. It was so tempting to give her a little push… just a tiny little bump and maybe she’d roll all the way down. But there was a chance that he might miss or that she’d react too quickly and despite his appearance, Gunju wasn’t interested in a physical confrontation. It was far better to convince someone to do something he wanted – something they wouldn’t like – and then imagine their reactions as he laughed on a very faraway place. But seeing her on the edge of the cliff, sounding so trusting… he had to admit, it was tempting.

“Yes, just keep going and…” he sat down, one very injured paw still in air and smiled a little. “…come back quickly, okay?" His tone was almost gentle now.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:10 pm
    His reassurance was welcome, and she nodded a little then smiled, purring slightly. "Alright, I will return soon. Don't hurt your other paws now." She teased slightly before turning. Too quickly she'd turned and moved forward though, and her paw was suddenly in some damp mud at the top of the little hill-like cliff. She yelped as she suddenly slid forward, just enough to get her over the hill. The world seemed chaotic, tossing and turning about her in a way to make the strongest of leopards sick to their stomachs. No, no! It was she that was spinning and tumbling! She could feel where a few rocks smashed hard into her body, no doubt they'd be leaving bruises. She did not want to feel the sudden and thick splash of mud.

She sat dazed a moment, gaze shifting around with her face a mask of shock. She yowled in distress, picking a paw up and then trying to clamber to all fours. She hurt, her whole body felt sore... but nothing felt broken. But the mud! The mud! "Arrg!" She snarled out in annoyance, unable to vocalize at her displeasure from her bad luck. Her fur, the bits that were not caked with mud, was standing on end. "G-Gunju?" She called up, as her bright eyes had just landed on a grown hippo some feet away from her. Still, Hippos were nasty beasts, and they were territorial. Not only was Aeylah covered in mud and in pain, but she was also faced with a hippopotamus. Her eyes were wide and she stood frozen, just glad the mud wasn't deep. A slow groan came from her slightly open maw, her tail was the only thing that moved on her body. It lashed back and forth, in fury.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:20 pm
Gunju leaned back with a closed eyes and a silly grin, the perfect image of content bliss as he listened to the sound of the lioness fighting her way down. She’d fallen all the way to the ground below apparently. Green ears perked at the sound of his own name and the leopard moved closer to the edge, walking sideways as if to silently show the limp was gone. He felt perfectly safe knowing that the leopardess would have some serious trouble climbing all the way up on such a slippery surface – if she actually managed to survive which he wasn’t sure she would considering the closeness to the giant beast that was now eyeing her suspiciously. It was a bit of a waste he supposed (she was rather pretty after all) but Gunju didn’t let it bother him.

“Careful…” it was definitely not the same gentle tone as before. It sounded cold, nasty, mocking even… “They bite.” He chuckled – though it sounded more like a wicked cackle as he moved away from the edge and started walking away with a light trot, perfectly happy to let his own imagination decide the fate of the leopardess.

“Bye bye, Aeylah.” He shouted in the same musical tone as before speeding up and quickly disappearing in the dense foliage.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff