Welcome to Gaia! ::

GaGa for GaGa

Back to Guilds

Join if your GaGa for the lady whos named after it! 

Tags: GaGa, Best, Music, Ever, Made 

Reply GaGa for GaGa
Eminem's Dissing Lady Gaga Now?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you believe this?!
Well, Yeah she sucks. (Why are you here?)
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
I think you're overreacting a tad.
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
No I can't!! GAGA FOREVER!
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Well screw him then...
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Gimme my money, woman!
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Madam Raven

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:58 am
Honestly, I think it's a little unnecessary. I'm a fan of both of these people, they are talented in their own ways, but Eminem bashing on Lady Gaga? The Hell?
Link

I realize she has many who hate her, but I would imagine that they would be somewhat civil towards each other, seeing as they are in the same industry. Plus it's not really the smartest idea in the world to bash one another, and not offend some fans. I'm a little pissed at Eminem...thought he was kind of better than that. To me he's just showing how insecure he really is.

What do you think? About the song, the situation, or whatever else.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:28 am
Man.....I don't even know what to say......

Doesn't Eminem do this everyday? That's a little why I'm kinda not surprised he did it. I was kinda waiting for it....

At the same time, didn't know they were industry. Ya mean like the same record label or somthin'? Cause if they're in the same building, then she could walk down the hall like, "Oh, heard your new song....Funny..." She was already being interviewed about it before, and she was like, "Well, y'aknow, I do have a big donky d**k..." So if she can joke about it, she's probably like, whatever....

I like the beat of the song and stuff. And he did diss Justin Biber, who kinda gets on my nerves. And Katey Perry was KINDA dissed too. So I guess they can complain too, but I'm kinda like, it's Eminem, he disses everybody....I'd kinda be like, "Eminem dissed me? I'm getting somwhere!!" Although it would kinda hurt.

Plus, if she doesn't say anything about it, or says it's cool and she respects him, then that just gives her more points of respect from fans.

So!! I am waiting for Lady GaGa to come out with a song like, "My imaginary d**k gets more paparazzi flashes than all of you!" Then Nicki Minaj can be like, "Her d**k is so long, all the monsters can take a ride on it! Her d**k is so strong, Superman can't even fly on it!"

....Okay my rap made no sense.........  

kazoome

kazoome

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:30 am
lol And I am diggin' ya sig!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:25 pm
Yknow. I'm guessing this is sort of a thing I should expect, cause I do remember him dissing on someone before... Im like does she bother you so much? Its like what is she doing to set you off.

I suppose your right though...I mean, the more haters means the more successful/known you are in some cases.

And yeah. They share one record label together.

lol. What rap does make sense? I'd probably listen to it though.  

Madam Raven

kazoome

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:06 pm
I don't know if he was pissed or not. I mean, wasn't he helping Nicki diss lil'kim in Roman's Revenge? I don't know if he had beef with her either. But at the same time, he could have been talking to his own haters. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:21 pm
I think he could've been talking about his own haters...But I don't know  

Madam Raven

kazoome

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:04 am
lol He Probably was. I noticed that Falcon wing part in the song like, 3 weeks ago. I was like, "Oh man! I have to say that!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:10 pm
Lol. Oh god! That's what he's saying. I'm late. I'm like falcon ??? fly a**!  

Madam Raven

kazoome

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:38 pm
Yeah! lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:05 am
lol..........  

gj123gn

GaGa for GaGa

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers