Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Love and plots: K'A, Firekin, pridelands, swampie, more... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:34 pm
Pink Myth: Yeah, too much jealousy would just make him unhappy and if he was forced to pick his best friend or her... she might not get an answer she liked. Hmm... That could be an interesting plot in itself... Budding relationship and then crash and burn instead of marriage and happy ever after. It would fit in with his general failing in the relationship department.

Fiction: I'm not sure it's the pride for her, but I'll think about it.

magnadearel: Ooooh... I really like the look of her and her siblings. I think the result of a fling could be really interesting. He's meeting her brother at the moment but perhaps we could let them meet later on?

KasaiLoki: I'd love to try them out to see how they get along. Any ideas for how they could meet or what they could do?

MoonRazor: I'll try to work on that RP start tomorrow night at work (unless it's crazy busy)... I kind of fell asleep last night.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:43 pm
That would be interesting. Hathor would be the type to love and then forget about him easily if she lost interest in him. as for the friend getting picked of her that make me a bit nervous to plot. The personality she has is well...she would make his life a living hell if that happened. XD  

Pink Myth

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:03 pm
@Ann- ^_^ Thank you. Zenobia made such pretty babies. Sweet. I'll have to get Malaya more rps. Atm she's got one complete and one(with her dad) but its on hold. Let me know whenever you're ready to have them meet. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:29 pm
magnadearel: Sure thing!

Pink Myth: He would probably not be able to say wich one he likes more (too nice/scared of conflict/probably doesn't know if he loves one of them more or not), but he would definitely refuse to dump his friend. Would she see that as taking Tay's side?

We could always start the jealousy and break it off before it gets really serious. Or she could break it off if that would make her feel better. But... everyone needs a crazy x-girlfriend, right? razz *cough* I don't take being dumped gracefully so I can see where she's coming from.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:18 pm
thats all i can ask for Ann... oh but i can offer dawnwalker rp if you want it

User Image

ten is a crafter and still 'fairly' new... the more he could meet others the better ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:22 am
Mmm well she'd want a mate that was super devoted to her cause she a craze girl like that. XD If nothing else we could plot to have some drama of her trying to pull him away from his friends only to loose interest in him before they got serious because he won't leave his friends and all.  

Pink Myth

Remove

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:22 am
I can offer Ahmes for your DW boy as well even if it just ends up as friends smile

User Image

She is a lively thing, directly descended from the king and queen! She is their granddaughter. She is very energetic and enjoys herself and is always wanting to get others to also enjoy themselves! She doesn't like seeing lions upset and will always try to cheer them up. Her mother helped her get into her position in the pride as she can make beautiful things when she puts all her energy into it!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:37 am
Working on tags and RP starts. I'll look through the new offers when I'm a bit more caught up!  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:34 pm
Still playing catch up... I know I owe a RP start, and I'm still "writing" it in my head...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:48 am
MoonRazor
XDD That'd be fun.
Any chance you could start? I might have to head off for the ngiht.

Linky

That took forever. Sorry! sweatdrop  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:54 pm
I can offer Burkuteshti RP for Omurtak~ I have a femme in the Burkuteshti: Cennet bint Hediye is a Buyuk for the Burkuteshti, though only about 3 years old.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:12 am
KasaiLoki
For Msrah ~ Perhaps I can offer Otea for general rp, maybe mate? :] She pretty sweet - adventure-esque type gal that can have a little spit fire attitude if a situation calls for it :3

She has been accepted into the dawnwalkers, I just haven't done her joining rp yet ^^;;

User Image

She's got old royalty bloodlines in her (Both Pridelands - Mufasa/Sarabi and Kusini'Mwezi - Asikari/Mng'Ariza)

Her rp count is at three currently :3

I'm finally getting my act together razz I'd love for them to meet if you're still interested. I could also help with a joining RP unless you're already found someone for that.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:15 am
-_Wish of the Goddess_-
I can offer Burkuteshti RP for Omurtak~ I have a femme in the Burkuteshti: Cennet bint Hediye is a Buyuk for the Burkuteshti, though only about 3 years old.

Sure, do you have any ideas for a plot? (I suck at meet and greet) Or perhaps some connection so that they already know each other through relatives or something like that. It's a small-ish pride after all, so they should know of each other even if they've never talked much.

I imagine Omurtak as being a bit awkward around females. He thinks he's ugly and most of his confidence is connected to his skill as a fighter. So unless he's in a position where he can fight and hunt he'll be a pretty awkward guy.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:22 am
Annchen

I'm finally getting my act together razz I'd love for them to meet if you're still interested. I could also help with a joining RP unless you're already found someone for that.

Yes, I am still interested! :] I still haven't gotten her joining rp done yet though, so he'd be perfect to help her out possibly? ^^  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:19 pm
KasaiLoki
Annchen

Yes, I am still interested! :] I still haven't gotten her joining rp done yet though, so he'd be perfect to help her out possibly? ^^

Do you think you could start something and drop the link here for me? I'm sure Msrah would be interested in hearing stories from someone that came from another pride. She'd take classes with the cubs in the start I suppose, and he'd be around to take care of the kiddo's after they're done with class so they could easily meet.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff