Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
Which contest should we take first? PLEASE VOTE! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which contest idea should we go with first?
  Funniest/Saddest poem contest
  Tekteking contest
  Activity contest [ the most active user ]
  500 question quiz contest
  Best dressed avatar contest
View Results

Queen Fries

Vice Captain

Fluffy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:28 am
Oh my, what's this?

'Oh my' indeed! WE'RE BLOWIN' THE ROOF OFF THIS SUCKAH! We're going to bring back life into the Guild! Contests used to be the thing that kept fueling the life of the guild, and we're bringin' 'em back!

Are we going to let ALL THAT EFFORT of starting and establishing this Guild and bringing all these members go to waste?! NO WAY!

I have a few ideas of the contests, vote on them or if you would like something else, post in this forum! Just try to:
Keep your idea not too expensive
Something that everyone can enjoy
Doesn't involve meeting up in the virtual places, this is due to time zone problems. We're not all in one place!

And here are the ideas FROM YOU!
I'll only post your idea if more than five users agree to it.
~
~
~
~
~

And here are the ideas FROM ME!
~ Funniest/Saddest poem contest = 5,500 prize
~ Tekteking contest = 10,000 prize
~ Activity contest = 10,000 prize
~ 500 question quiz contest = 15,000 prize
~ Best dressed avatar contest = 20,000 prize

SO! EVERYONE, CONSIDER THIS AND ENJOY! ^o^

Vice Captain,
~ NaturallyCrazyy ~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:46 pm
I think we should do tektek, best dressed avi, and activity all at once so that everyone can have something to take part in 3nodding  

TheNewLibrarian
Vice Captain

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Exuberant Melon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:02 pm
I like the 500 question trivia idea. Also, what about, like, a song lyric trivia?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:44 pm
Clover_IceQueen
I think we should do tektek, best dressed avi, and activity all at once so that everyone can have something to take part in 3nodding

Aye.. well sounds like a good idea, I see that the Tektek idea is getting all the votes o:

But I am going to need more gold for winners ninja  

Queen Fries

Vice Captain

Fluffy Kitten

TheNewLibrarian
Vice Captain

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:11 am
NaturallyCrazyy
Clover_IceQueen

Aye.. well sounds like a good idea, I see that the Tektek idea is getting all the votes o:

Try zomg rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:25 am
Clover_IceQueen
NaturallyCrazyy
Clover_IceQueen

Try zomg rofl

..Okay, thank you for your suggestion [: It will take me a while to earn 80,000 gg though [: ofc ourse using zOMG! or booty grab and waiting for tanks to glow [:

Queen Fries

Vice Captain

Fluffy Kitten

Queen Fries

Vice Captain

Fluffy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:27 am
Exuberant Melon
I like the 500 question trivia idea. Also, what about, like, a song lyric trivia?

Yeah? Well, you need AT LEAST 5 more people to support your idea then I will lay it out on the table [>

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:46 am
NaturallyCrazyy
Exuberant Melon

Yeah? Well, you need AT LEAST 5 more people to support your idea then I will lay it out on the table [>
Ok.....o_O  

Exuberant Melon

TheNewLibrarian
Vice Captain

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:38 am
NaturallyCrazyy
Clover_IceQueen
NaturallyCrazyy
Clover_IceQueen

Try zomg rofl

..Okay, thank you for your suggestion [: It will take me a while to earn 80,000 gg though [: ofc ourse using zOMG! or booty grab and waiting for tanks to glow [:

I made 50k in shallow seas to undersea lab. It's the best place ever! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:41 am
I would win most active user ninja I remember I posted when no one else did for like a month rofl  

TheNewLibrarian
Vice Captain

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Queen Fries

Vice Captain

Fluffy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:39 am
Clover_IceQueen
I would win most active user ninja I remember I posted when no one else did for like a month rofl

Yeah I realized that =P Which is why the most active user contest will be for people with less than 55 posts 3nodding
I dun want the people already with lots of posts joining, then people with no posts won't give it a shot =|
Although, if no one from those members actually post, I'll just make the contest open for everyone =3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:40 am
Clover_IceQueen
NaturallyCrazyy
Clover_IceQueen
NaturallyCrazyy
Clover_IceQueen

Try zomg rofl

I made 50k in shallow seas to undersea lab. It's the best place ever! whee

What is that? o_o  

Queen Fries

Vice Captain

Fluffy Kitten

TheNewLibrarian
Vice Captain

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:41 am
NaturallyCrazyy
Clover_IceQueen

Yeah I realized that =P Which is why the most active user contest will be for people with less than 55 posts 3nodding
I dun want the people already with lots of posts joining, then people with no posts won't give it a shot =|
Although, if no one from those members actually post, I'll just make the contest open for everyone =3

Yays! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:11 am
Clover_IceQueen
NaturallyCrazyy
Clover_IceQueen

Yays! 4laugh

LOL. =P  

Queen Fries

Vice Captain

Fluffy Kitten

Flaming Fluffy Lyon

Pure-hearted Supporter

14,525 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:47 am