Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Accepted Quests
[Q] Feliks Vavrik / Victoria Senshi of Glory [STAMP PLZ?]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:40 pm
User ImageName: Feliks Vavrik (Pronounced Felix) - Russian descent (Will explain some family history later in hold post)

Nickname: Euri Fruroar (This is his MMO Handle)

Birthday: November 10th

Sign: Scorpio

Gemstone: Obsidian

Blood Type: AB-

Fav. Food: Energy foods (anything with the word energy in it)

Hated Food: Tuna

Job: Works at a Local skate shop in Destiny.

Hobbies:
xxxxBattleship - Feliks loves tactical games; it doesn’t matter if it’s battle ship, chess, poker or one of the many MMO’s the world has to offer; if it has something to do with tactical planning and trying to predict the outcome of a game Feliks is there. He finds the mental exercises that tactical games provide exciting and challenging so he’ll never pass up a chance to play a game of tact. Feliks also likes to play tactical games like MMO’s because it helps improve his teamwork skills. Feliks knows in life you can’t always work by yourself and a team is sometimes the best way to achieve your goals, so anything that helps improve his ability to work in a team Feliks finds to be an awesome opportunity.

xxxxFilmography - Feliks studies films in his free time. He doesn't know everything about every film possible but what he does study he knows everything about. He has a quotes from movies for just about every occasion, and not only the common ones that everyone knows, like "I'll be back" he knows obscure quotes about movies as well, "Realizing the importance of the case, my men are rounding up twice the usual number of suspects." He can tell you the year a movie was made, to who the main actors were. Occasionally, depending on which movie he will also know most of the actors. Not only does he take an interest in films, he also takes an interest in actors, occasionally following them from film to film until he gets to their last or most recent film.

xxxx Rollerblading - Often Feliks enjoys rollerblading. It’s the one psychical activity he considers himself good at. When he doesn’t have to be anywhere in a rush and doesn’t have to drive or take the bus he’s often rollerblading to his destinations. While he’ll occasionally goof off on a skateboard or a set of roller skates, Feliks doesn’t enjoy those as much as his blades. On his days off from work he’ll often go to a local Skate park and join in the antics on his rollerblades, he’s often found practicing the half pipe and grinding the rails and trying to do tricks he’s seen on TV. Granted Feliks is starting out small he’s no Tony Hawk and he’s not about to pull some of those extreme X-games moves.

Virtues:
xxxxObservant - Being observant is one key to being a great tactician, at least in Feliks mind. Often Feliks watches the world around him; this is so he can spot things that are out of place even in the gaming world it helps to see movement when say an assassin uncloaks for a few seconds. Not only can he spot things out of place, it doesn’t take him long to spot things that after often useful, be it for making a quick repair to his skateboard or a scene in a movie that doesn’t make sense continually.

xxxxCautious - Because Feliks is Observant he doesn’t always like to be caught off guard and being cautious can help him make better plans. As he sort of aspires being the tactician for his mmo buddies, Feliks is often careful about how he makes his plans, he considers any option there is and tries to tread lightly when making a decision that could get them all killed! He’s often thinking of how things can go wrong and occasionally has a slight paranoia of making the wrong choice, what if he got someone hurt because he picked the wrong answer? Because of this he’s often stopping long enough to process what’s going on before making a decision, it makes him feel like he’s doing everyone a favor, especially when it works out!

xxxxHumor - While he might be cautious Feliks likes to find humor in things where he can. He’s often quoting movies or making jokes at times to lighten the mood or just to have fun. He finds having a humorous outlook can brighten even the lowest of spirits if the right approach is used. He often tries to avoid being funny when it’s clearly a time to be completely serious but when there’s fights or squabbles he’s found trying to use what he knows to lighten the mood and perhaps distract others from their disagreement.

Flaws:
xxxxDetail Oriented - Details are very important to Feliks, he can’t completely commit to a plan without having the details down. Not only that but he pays attention to every single little detail, like that light is out or those forks aren’t properly lined up. This often slows him down sometimes unexpectedly, which causes strains on time especially if it’s one of those things that really needs a split second decision. These strains are often caused by him obsessing over little details and often missing the bigger picture most of the time. Priorities are also often a problem for Feliks because he ends up mentally organizing and over organizing things that he loses sight of importance.

xxxxPushy - Feliks often gets pushy when things aren’t quite as perfectly executed as he thinks they should have been. It’s one thing to beat a monster in a game by the seat of your pants but if Feliks actually had a ‘perfect’ plan he is going to be pissed that no one thought to actually use that plan. This doesn’t only go for Feliks’ tactical games and his teams there this goes for everyone. If someone has asked for Feliks’ help he expects them to listen to him and do everything as perfect as he would. When they don’t he starts to try and push them into fixing it or pushing them into learning what they did was wrong. It is unacceptable in Feliks’ mind to deviate from the plan, because the plan is there to make things right, if you deviate then it’s just plain wrong according to him.

xxxxSocially Awkward - Feliks often means well but he ends up creating awkward feelings when he’s trying to be social. He keeps in his head a list of things that if this situation happens then he should react with that. However it often doesn’t come out as a perfect match and he’s either forgot what he was actually ‘suppose’ to do or he did it completely wrong. His keen observation fails him because he lacks the ability to read facial cues, so he’s ends up making a fool of himself. He also tends to speak what everyone else is thinking but it really didn’t need to be said, ending in awkward silences or others probably feeling uncomfortable and Feliks is left wondering what he did.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

xxxxEyes: Magenta

xxxxHair: Straight bangs come down about even with the chin, in the back his hair is teased up a little.

xxxxFace: Defined cheek bones, sharp chin, ears aren’t visible because of the hair

xxxxHeight: 5'6 &1/2"

xxxxClothes:
xxxxxxxPants - Jeans, slightly baggy few rips at the knees and looks kind of warn, preferably dark colored.
xxxxxxxShirt - Brony Pony Shirt. His sister gave it to him as a gift, he adores it. The shirt is blue in color.
xxxxxxxShoes - Vans the orange bits in a matching blue color to his shirt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:42 pm
User ImageSenshi: Sailor Victoria, Senshi of Glory (One of ********* girls)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_(mythology)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_(asteroid)

Challenge:
xxxx“There is no road of flowers leading to glory”
xxxxxx~ Jean de La Fontaine

Fuku Colour:

User Image

Victoria Symbol

Main Color: Magenta

Secondary Color: Periwinkle

Fuku: (Reference by Chiri heart )

Collar -- plain sailor collar
Bow -- neither, tie instead.
Bodice -- Shirt type? (Like some of the other menshi have had?)
Sleeves -- Yes, folded over.
Brooch -- round on his tie
Bottoms -- pants
Tiara -- plain silver Tiara
Choker --
Shoes -- boots
Gloves -- yes
Accessories -- silver laurels accented with these in the Magenta and Periwinkle colors.

Feel free to deviate a little bit...

Attacks:

-- Sailor Scout Attack: Glow of Glory
xxxx Sailor Victoria calls his attack and a small warm glow comes over a chosen ally, accompanying this glow is the allowance of the targeted ally to use one more attack. Sailor Victoria points towards his target and they gain the soft glow, however the extra attack they can use no matter their stage is a base level attack.

-- Super Sailor Scout Attack: Halo of Glory
xxxx Sailor Victoria calls his attack and a small warm glow comes over a chosen ally, with this glow is the allowance of using another attack. This time when Sailor Victoria picks his target if they are a senshi that is super or above they can choose to use their second level attack or basic attack.

-- Eternal Sailor Attack: Eternal Glory
xxxxSailor Victoria calls his attack and a warm light beam with a radius of (3 meters) any allies in this beam of light begin to feel the warmth of glory. Accompanying the warmth this time is the feeling of stamina being recovered. This aids Victoria’s allies in long battles by removing some of the fatigue.  

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:42 pm
Family

Felik's family originates from Russia. His grandparents immigrated to the US in the 20's. The whole family tries to keep the tradition of having Russian names to adhere to their heritage. They also have a tradition of trying to help their children live their dreams instead of having a rough life like the generation before.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:12 am
From the quest thread rules:

Quote:
Only post in this thread if your quest thread is COMPLETED. Incomplete quest threads will be struck through, and the staffer will make a note to indicate that it was not completed at time of review.

You're free to submit the quest again when you're finished editing. However, you shouldn't post for a stamp when your profile is still a WIP!  

cibarium

Noob

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:32 am
Mouse Pachinkorelli
From the quest thread rules:

Quote:
Only post in this thread if your quest thread is COMPLETED. Incomplete quest threads will be struck through, and the staffer will make a note to indicate that it was not completed at time of review.

You're free to submit the quest again when you're finished editing. However, you shouldn't post for a stamp when your profile is still a WIP!

HAHAH.... sorry I forgot I posted it. It was finished until a few days ago when I decided to rewrite it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:27 pm
Made some tweaks and alterations. I am sorta looking for a better catch phrase though if anyone has one.  

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image
Mnnng, so tired...
If asked...

How about "You'll Lose." ouo?
I don't know. xD;
Orr...

"I'm Victorius."

....otl; I have no idea sleepybrain is sleepy.
But I tried, yeees?

...I'd probably rather be asleep.
I'm so sleepy....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:05 am
Minor thing, but the Observant trait seems to be heavily about Feliks having a tactical mind, and seeing multiple sides of something/ lots of forethought. It might be better to separate the trait into one being purely about how observant he is (attention to details, physically seeing/ noticing things, picking up on behavior and such) and making a new trait about how he has forethought/is tactical/ and thinking ahead to see multiple outcomes or has a good learning curve.

A good word might be prudent? (pru·dent
adjective
wise or judicious in practical affairs; sagacious; discreet or circumspect; sober.
careful in providing for the future; provident: a prudent decision. )

A flip side to that trait might be less able to see the big-picture of things, being overly confident about something, indecision or slow to act (really taking the time to think things through and missing opportunities <--- I think this one might fit well with meticulous).

Either way through, I think adding another flaw/and virtue would help focus the traits, and give a more rounded impression of him. There's a lot of things packed into the traits you have, no harm in streamlining them a bit.  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:53 pm
Have you thought about another sphere for him? I don't know. Maybe it's just me in thinking that Victoria, Senshi of Victory is redundant... But what about Senshi of Games or Senshi of the Olympics? They were around BC, so unless it's specifically nixed, it's pre Silver Millenium. Just a thought before he's official!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:34 pm
Okay so I futz with his personality. Rewrote Observant, Rewrote and changed Meticulous to Detail Oriented, Rewrote and changed Careful to Cautious, I also added Flexibly Adaptable and Procrastination. Also noted his height.  

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:48 pm
How about something like "The price of my victory? Your defeat" as a catchphrase smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:45 pm
Just an FYI; specially for mouse in case she doesn't see this in the main thread. My laptop blew up if I need to make corrections I'll do them asap, it'll probably be Monday though.

Laptop decided to work again idk for how long though.  

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

cibarium

Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Accepted Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games