Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]
[PRP] Secret Lessons (N'gombe & Ajani) Fin!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:11 pm
Ajani glanced at N'gombe's and Noir's den. He hoped that N'gombe could sneak out so they could have a lesson. Their secret lessons were always on his mind and he could hardly wait for them. Since their first meeting he had practiced the phrases she had taught him over and over, until he had them near perfect. He was proud of himself, for being able to say them. More than anything he wanted to show N'gombe how hard he worked. He was also looking forward to see how much she had improved since their last meeting.

He grinned as he thought about their lessons. "Bonjour, comment allez-vous," He said in his sing-sound voice. His pitch was higher than most voice, but it had a sweet tone to it. He had loved singing when he was younger, but was embarrassed by how feminine his voice sounded. He repeated the phrase, turning it into a song.

He had to laugh at himself and how easily he could turn something as simple as a phrase he learned into a song. His legs started to sway to the beat of his song and he began to dance, each step increasing with complexity, until he was dancing faster than his eyes could keep up. He found himself getting dizzy, so he slowed down to a stop.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:34 am
A light laugh carried over to the young cheetah as N'gombe worked her way down from the den she was virtually a prisoner in. Her moon born eyes were full of the sound. She was a innocent soul, childlike in it at times, and it made her all the more lovely.

" Bonjour mon ami, Je suis bien, et vous?" Her voice carried over to him, the lyrical sound of the language adding to the song like quality of her voice. " I like your voice Ajani, you did not tell me you could sing. I love to sing, I do it all the time when I am alone, it passes the time when Noir is gone and I have no one to speak to. Though now I have the dance steps you have been teaching me."

She smiled up at him and closed the last few steps between them, her smile as bright as the day.

Lorne_Sionn

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:30 pm
When Ajani saw N'gombe he couldn't help but beam at her and he felt himself warm up with her smile. When she spoke he listened carefully, though he wasn't sure what she said, though he guessed that she asked how he was doing. "I am doing well. I have been looking forward to our lesson for so long."

His ears warmed up when she mentioned his singing. He had hoped that she hadn't heard. "I love singing too, though I hate singing infront of others." he said a bit sheepishly. "Aw! But maybe we can sing together sometime! Singing helps me learn your language"

"I was wondering how you and Noir were doing?" He asked curiously. After their last meeting he worried about her constantly, hoping she was happy. When he realized that he just sorta blurted out the question he quickly added, "Of course it is none of my business. I am sorry for asking that!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:00 am
N'gombe's smile faded a little and she turned her head away from the young cheetah, " It is as well as it can be. I am not truly part of the Nera, not like you Ajani. I merely belong to him. So it goes as it can be."

There was a sadness in her voice that she tried to mask, but she was not well versed in such things, being far to innocent to be able to do so. So instead she gave the young entertainer a brave smile.

"I thought we were trading dance steps for words. Which shall we do first?"

Lorne_Sionn

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:18 am
Ajani could hear the sadness in her voice. He wished he could help her some way, bue he decided the best way would be by being her friend. Nothing else he could do would help. He smiled back at her, hoping to give her a little comfort. "If you ever need to talk about it, just find me and I'll help you out." He promised.

"I can teach you a couple steps first." He said, going into a crouching position. "This one is based on a flower waking up," he informed as he slowly swayed upward until he was fully standing up. Than he jumped back and forth, going left and right, only staying on the ground for a moment before jumping to the other side.

He slowed down and swayed down to his starting position. "It's not tough or anything. You'll have that one down in no time." He assured her with a grin. "If I could master than you will be able to."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:39 am
N'gombe's moon born eyes watched him movements very carefully, her teeth biting her lip as she tried to memorize what he was doing. Her ears perked forward and she nodded as he gave instructions. When it was her turn to try it, she thought she could remember the movements.

The female crouched down on her belly and did her best to mimic what Ajani had done and what he had said. While her steps were a little off, and a little awkward, there still was an in born grace in her that made her odd and slightly faltering steps not as bad as they could be. With practice, she would have the step down in no time.

Lorne_Sionn

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:53 am
"Amazing!" he said, his eyes twinkling. "If Noir let you, you would be an great entertainer. If any of the other entertainers saw you they would agree with me. You are a natural at this." He could easily see her as an entertainer, preforming for others with her grace. She was a quicker learner than he was. It took him a few time before being able to not trip over himself when doing this dance.

"You just need to practice this dance a couple time and than you'll be able to preform it perfectly," he said. "And be sure you warm down once you are done. You could hurt yourself if you don't." he almost felt like a real teacher as he spoke.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:17 pm
N'gombe blushed, the fur on her cheeks turning a becoming shade of rose, " I wish he would let me...I would like to be part of the Pride, not owned by it."

She sighed, then shook off her thoughts and turned to what amounted to her only friend in the whole Pride, " It is time for your lesson now." She smiled brightly at him. " We are going to add to that simple greeting I taught you.'

N'gombe sat down, her tail primly curling around her paws, " Last time I taught you to say, " Hello, how are you. Now you are going to add to that and add on My name is Ajani.. Je suis appele Ajani."

Lorne_Sionn

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:59 pm
He looked at her sadly. There was no way for him to understand her pain, he could only watch and comfort her. He hoped that the lessons would cheer her up some. Maybe he could figure out some other way to cheer her up. He would have to think on it and figure out something to do.

In his sing song voice he said, "Bonjour, comment allez-vous."Than he thought about what she said. "Je suis apple Ajani." He said the last part slow hoping to get ever word right. he repeated what N'gombe said again and again in his head, hoping that it would help him, but the more he thought on it the harder it was to remember.

"Ja suis apple Ajani." He tried again, screwing it up more. This time he laughed though. "I'm not quite as quick of a leaner as you are."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:13 pm
N'gombe laughed, the sound like birds singing softly as she laid her paw on his shoulder, "Non...non..... no ..no...not apple Ajani..Je suis appele Ajani. A-pell-e..sing the last e. It lifts, like a note. Je suis appele Ajani."

Here moon born eyes twinkled with mirth and she smiled at, an open, trusting smile, " Practice mon ami, it will come faster then you think. Just no apples...unless you say, pommes, pronounced, pom.

Lorne_Sionn

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:03 am
Ajani nodded his head and listened carefully this time. "Je suis appele Ajani," he sung with his light singing voice. "Pom, pommes, pommes." He repeated proudly. He giggled once he finished. "How does that sound? I think I might have it!" He spoke excitedly.

"You're an amazing teacher." he said admiringly. He still had much to learn about teaching and about language and dancing, but with all his spectacular teachers he was sure that he would get it done in no time. "Shall I show you another dance step? Do we have enough time?" He didn't want to keep her too long. It wouldn't be good if Noir got upset at her for being gone. It might be the end of seeing N'gombe and he couldn't bare that.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:02 pm
N'gombe sighed, looking up at the den she was virtually a prisoner in. " I would love to Ajani...but I do not want to risk his ire. If he found out that I come see you, it may anger him and I do not wish him to be angry at you. He is...terrible in his anger."

The lovely female lifted on her toes and gave Ajani a sweet lick to his cheek, " We can do this again tomorrow? or maybe the day after?"

Lorne_Sionn

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:38 pm
He nodded. Despite how much he wanted to spend time with her, he knew that it would be better if she went back to her den, before she got in trouble. If she ever got in trouble because of him he would feel so guilty. "The day after sounds good. Same place same time." He watched her gently hoping she would end up alright and stay safe.

He wished that there was something he could do to help her; he felt so useless. Than an idea popped in his head. What if he talked to Noir, maybe than he would convince him to let him train N'gombe without fear of what would happen to either of them if they were caught. He grinned at the idea.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:05 pm
N'gombe nodded, "Oui, I will be here Ajani." She graced him with another smile and then on silent, graceful paws she slipped back over the rocks and plants to the den high up where the royal's made their homes and was soon lost to his sight as she entered Noir's den.  

Lorne_Sionn

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:30 am
He watched her silently as she went up to the dens. She would be okay, he decided. If he needed to he would talk to Noir about her. For now he would continue being her friend, someone there to comfort her. He made his way to his own den where he laid down and rested. His thoughts still lingered on his friend and he wondered what she was up to right now. Slowly he drifted off to sleep and all thoughts of N'gombe left him.  
[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games