Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Mermaid Pool

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image

In a private little nook that adjoins the Black Lake, resides the area known as the Mermaid Pool. Unlike the aforementioned lake, its waters are cool, and calming, not freezing. The rocks inside the pool are smooth and slippery, so do watch yourself on them. Since the pool's stones are in that state, they make comfortable spots for mermaids to rest upon—just one the many reasons the finned ladies come here. Trees and their vines loom over the pool. But, if you're going to swing, just know: not all of them are strong.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:43 pm
User Image
User Image

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「I wonder if there are really mermaids here」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Tyler」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「Happy」
~ - ~ωild Ϩtyle~ - ~

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn made her way across the sand to a small cove area that had been named mermaid pool. It look beautiful! It was calm and serene and the water was clear. The forest surrounded the area. She was quite excited. Not as excited, she had to pull Tyler to come with her. She noticed the vines that would be perfect for swinging on, "Come on Handsome, lets see what those muscles can do!" She teased knowing he would want to show off, like all boys do.

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

User Image

Tyler walked after Ryn, smiling as he went. "Wow you drag me into this enchanted bubble to bring me to the lake in the forest?" he teased. He heard her teasing him. "Oh, you want to see what I can do eh?" he said. He smiled and removed his shirt before grabbing a vine and swinging in. He splashed down in the water. He opened his eyes to see a fish swim past in front of him before he swam up and broke the surface. Laughing he waved his arm at Ryn. "Come on in! The water's great!"

User Image

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image
User Image

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「I wonder if there are really mermaids here」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Tyler」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「Happy」
~ - ~ωild Ϩtyle~ - ~

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn's breath caught a little when he took of his shirt. Come to think of it she had yet to see the his bare chest. Her checks turned red as she looked away, unsure of how that made her feel. She took off her romper to be in only her swim suit, she felt a bit strange since they had to were so many layers all the time. "Okay now I will show you have a lady does it!" She said with a laugh and grabbed a vine. walking back to get a small run in, she jumped over the water holding on to the vine. Waiting till she was right next to him, she let go and grabbed her knees balling up, causing water to splash Tyler. She opened her eyes in the water to look around and was taken back by the pretty fish. She swam to the surface to get air, "See that's how you do it!" She said joked.

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:19 am
User Image
N E R I S S A

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

Nerissa had been lying on a rock, just under the surface. It was warm there. Unlike at the bottom of the lake that was freezing. She hated how cold it was down there, so she visited this area to warm herself. Suddenly, there were two splashes that sent her sideways off her rock. Nerissa flailed before falling into the sand. A cloud of sand rose around her as she hissed, "This is a calm place," she began to swim towards the disturbance, "Time to have my own fun," she sang as she glided through the water.

Nerissa is swimming in Mermaid Pool
                                                      while sunbathing
                                                      and getting upset with the students who disturbed her sunbathing

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:48 am
User Image

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

User Image

Tyler smiled at Ryn. "Impressive" he laughed. He swam over to a rock and sat down. "This place is nice" he said with a smile.

User Image

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Event Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas