Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Beach Area Two

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image

In a rarely visited spot between the mermaid pool and the corner of the forest are the soft, brown sands of beach area number two. Numerous amounts of seaweed can be found here, along with the occasional, fresh-water crab. There's plenty of shells that lying about, but most of them are under just the grounds, so they're easy to take out. The lighting here is weak since there's only a couple of tiki lamps and there's a couple of driftwood logs to rest on.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:32 pm
Lucy E L I Z A B E T H BonksXXXXXXXXXXXXX

S T O P there & l e t me c o r r e c t it

And I w a n n a live a life from a n e w P E R S P E C T I V E

Lucy enjoyed the summer breeze pushing her blonde hair off her shoulders as she marched forward on the sand, hand in hand with Oz. She closed her eyes for a brief moment, listening to the sound of dark waves curling up on the shore of the Lake, instantly sneaking back to their source. This melody was always capable of relaxing Lucy, let her realize that there was no rush in anything. The blonde fluttered her eyes open again, and tapped her index on her chin as she glanced around for a good spot for them to sit down, "Here's nice," she placed a kiss on Oz's cheek and displayed her bright-colored towel on the sand, rapidly slipping off her shorts and crop top. Letting out a small giggle, Lucy threw her sunglasses on her sand and rushed to the lake, jumping into it as laughter escaped her month. Within a splash, Lucy's head sank under water, hoping that she would scare Oz if she would not come back to the surface right away

User Image

YOU'LL c o m e along because i <3 y o u r face

& i ' l l admire your E X P E N S I V E taste .

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image

a l e x a n d er "oz" o s b o u r n e

H e r e W E g o A G A I N !
I k i n d a WANNA be m o r e than F R I E N D S
S o take it e a s y on M E
I ' M a f r a i d you're N E V E R s a t i s f i ed

Oz followed beside Lucy, holding her hand in his, a happy smile on his face. He glanced out at the Lake as they walked along the beach, his guitar banging lightly against his back. The sound of the waves lapping at the shore served to ease his mind of the tension dwelling at the back of it. With a light, happy sigh, he answered Lu's comment. She set down a brightly colored towel, to which he set down a pale blue towel. Witching silently as Lucy dressed down to her bathing suit, he smiled as she ran playfully to the water. He removed his shirt and slipped from his sandals. Lucy dipped her head under water and he followed suit, shivering slightly at the water temperature. Tamara had taught him the bubble head charm and he decided this was ample time to test it. He cast the charm on himself then entered the water, tucking his wand into the pocket of his swim trunks.

H E R E we g o A g A i N
W e ' r e SICK l i k e A N I M A L S
We play P R E T E N D
You're just a C A N N I B A L

and i'm afraid i won't get out alive
no, i won't sleep tonight

you are my light, my guiding star... Lucy.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:42 pm
User Image

Lucy continued swimming, enjoying the temperature of the water. It was neither too cold, neither too warm. Simply perfect. What also made it perfect was Oz's company. Peeking over her shoulder, Lucy flashed a smile at Oz before moving to the surface, running out of breath, "Hey, that's cheating!" she protested in a pouty voice, nodding to Oz's successful bubble head charm. Sometimes she wished she was that talented in Charms, or even Potions. But hell, making things explode was fun! Passing a hand through her wet hair, the Gryffindor let out a satisfied sigh and leaned back to float on her back, closing her eyes to enjoy the slow movements of the waves and the ringing silence surrounding them. The beach area wasn't quite crowded yet as she expected, which made it better for her, to appreciate her boyfriend's company. Poor Oz had been so busy studying for those bloody O.W.Ls! Besides, school was almost over. It was time to relax and have fun at last.

User Image

YOU'LL c o m e along because i <3 y o u r facexxx

xxx

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:55 am
User Image

Oz surfaced right after Lucy and smiled. "Tammy taught it to me for Herbology four," he said, swimming over to her. She began to float on her back in the water. Oz dove under the surface and swam down. Knowing that she was probably wondering what he was doing, he was glad that the water obscured him. Finally, he reached the bottom and flipped to be facing up. Drawing his wand from his pocket, he pointed towards the surface. Casting the acendio charm, he shot through the water, breaking the surface and leaping over Lucy. He tumbled in the air and came down in a dive, completely clearing Lucy. Surfacing again, he smirked at his girlfriend.

H E R E we g o A g A i N
We play P R E T E N D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:50 am
User Image

Lucy nodded in understanding as she listened to Oz's short explanation without opening her eyes. No, she wasn't upset. Maybe a little bit jealous, but not upset. Why would she be? Oz had the right to spend time with Tammy. Besides, she didn't want to be the type of girlfriend that stalks her boyfriend with night-vision goggles. Although it did seem like a fun thing to do. However, Lucy fluttered her eyes open when she heard a light splash beside her. She shifted slightly to see what happened, and furrowed her brows as she watched Oz dive down to the end of the lake. What on Earth was he doing? Letting out a sigh, Lucy rolled back on her back, closing her eyes again. The touch of the silky waves felt so nice, carrying her across the water delicately. But a sound underneath her made her open her eyes again. She let out a small, unwilling squeak as Oz shot out of the water, vaulting over her. She laughed lightly and waited until he swam back to the surface, "Showoff!" she teased him with a playful grin before sticking out her tongue at him childishly

User Image

xxx

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:41 am
User Image

Smirking, he pulled her close to him, pressing his wet lips against hers. He held her there for a few moments, then broke the kiss. "Would you love me if I weren't?" he asked, a smile on his face. He glanced back towards the beach. "Wanna go sit by the fire in a little bit?"

H E R E we g o A g A i N
We play P R E T E N D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:26 pm
User Image

A grin appeared on Lucy's lips as Oz pulled her close to him, pressing his lips against hers. The smile was kept on her lips throughout the kiss when she wrapped her thin arms around his neck. Lucy pouted slightly as he pulled away. She smiled candidly at his question and placed another light kiss on his lips, "I would love you no matter what," she affirmed with a nod before letting her eyes wander to the direction of the beach. She mused the thought for a moment and shrugged before nodding again. She let out a small sneeze and began to swim towards the beach. The water was nice, she would definitely swim again, perhaps an hour later. Allowing herself to drop on the sand, Lucy wrapped her bright towel around herself and ran a hand through her blond her, narrowing her eyes to admire the horizon.

User Image

xxx

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:12 pm
User Image

Oz followed behind Lucy, swimming to the shore. His red hair dripped a little as he emerged onto the sand, the warm grains under his cold feet. He grabbed his towel and started to dry himself while he watched his girlfriend admiring the horizon. He turned his gaze out that way. "That is the second most beautiful thing I've seen today." He smirked and sat down on his towel.

H E R E we g o A g A i N
We play P R E T E N D

Event Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games