[OPEN} Lionesses Plot thread, Come one come all! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:01 am
Hello fellow SoA owners! I'm currently looking for plots for the girls listed below. Please also use this code for any and all offers.

[IMG]Lion(ess) cert image here[/IMG]
Name:
Nickname: (If applicable)
Personality:
Lioness wanted:
Plot wanted: (Your idea)
Completed RPs: ?/?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:15 am
Priority

Ongozana'Ke

User Image
Name: Ayumu
Personality: Ayumu is a very wistful lioness who often spends most of her time in the clouds. She has not had very many hard experiances in life due to her parents doting on her to the point of never letting her do anything outside of their den. Ayumu likes to spend most of her time with cubs, usually filling their heads with stories of different worlds and little winged creatures. She is a very kind lioness who will probably never put up a fight. One flaw is that because she was pretty much treated as a princess by her parents, she will at times revert to not doing anything other then what she feels like doing.
Interested in: JRP (Needed)
Not interested in: A Mate, Leaving pride, Death, Maiming, Flings (this is a maybe).

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:19 am
User Image

Name: Vinata
Personality: She is a very adventerous girl who is always looking for a challenge. Vinata loves to have fun and therefore will love anyone that wants to have fun with her. One day she will also become a very spiritual person who goes on a quest to find herself and will also help people a long the way.
Interested in: Friends, Enemies, Traveling group, Pride (maybe), Future mate (maybe), Rouge RP, Family RP.
Not interested in: Death, Maiming, Flings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:24 am
User Image

Name: Coeur
Pride: Ardhi'Mrvingo'Patano
Position: Duchess
Personality: Coeur is true to her name, she has a lot of heart! No matter what she does, she does it full force. Never one to turn down a sparring match or adventure, Coeur likes to take life by the horns. However, she has a sweet and gentle side that can sometimes be her downfall. She wears her heart on her sleeve and is often tricked by people because she will do anything to see someone happy. However, should someone hurt her family members or someone she cares about she will gladly rip them to pieces.
Interested in: Future Mate, Family RP, Pride RP
Not interested in: Leaving pride, Death, Maiming, Flings.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:54 am
<3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:25 am
<3  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:17 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:58 pm
<3  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:08 pm
'Tis open. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:09 pm
Derp.  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:49 pm
Split Personality
I didn't get a chance to answer you yesterday because I had to leave. But yes I would love to RP them together! :] My aim is: KianaNala16

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:07 am
User Image
No cert yet
Name: Busara
Nickname: N/A
Personality: In general, Busara can be described as being rational, assertive, and idealistic. She thinks and considers things factually, but keeps an open mind. She does not terribly approve of daydreaming or wishful thinking, and believes in taking action and controlling one’s own destiny.

Never shy about voicing her opinion, she will let anyone know how she feels about anything, whatever it may be. Busara is strong in her beliefs and is not easily swayed away from them.

Despite her structured attitude, she is always willing to listen to new thoughts and ideas, even if they don’t necessarily agree with her own. She is very sociable, and she respects intelligence and thoughtfulness in others.

Lioness wanted: Ayumu
Plot wanted: General pride RP to get to know each other
Completed RPs: 0/5  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:20 am
Boudaihobbit
I would love to RP the two together. biggrin Would it be to much to ask that you started this RP? >...<

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:25 am
Not at all! I'll post the link here once i start. 3nodding  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Remove

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:27 am
I can obviously offer Ongozana RP if you want some smile  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items