[OOC] Announcements and Notes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NchiMahadhi Pride

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:12 pm
Announcements

Welcome to the announcement thread! Here you can important notices about the current state of affairs within the pride.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:30 pm
June 28, 2011: Hello guys, it's Yin here! I have talked to Chibi and she told me that she may not be coming back to gaia any time soon and she moved me up to Co-owner. I'm hoping on getting some life pumped back into here with some RPies and a plot coming soon.

I'm working on updating the members list so please, please, please, check out the following thread and post updated info. If you have a lion that has left the pride please also post here!
Thread

If anyone has any ideas for a plot to happen for the pride let me know!

NchiMahadhi Pride

NchiMahadhi Pride

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:20 pm
January 14, 2012: IC News
The pride has been through a large misfortune recently, after a small drought the skies have opened up but this time they have gone well beyond what was needed. It rained for days and before the pride knew it Lake Victoria started to flood as did the rest of the Pridal lands. The pride members went to higher ground. When the rains stopped and the water receded the pride members returned to their lands. When they returned though they discovered members had gone missing, including higher ranking members such as the Malenga. As soon as possible the next highest ranking member Mawi Mai moved up to a new rank to help lead the pride, although they still have the pride occasionally looking for the Malenga most of the pride is turning their attentions to rebuilding the pride and keeping rogues out. They are turning toward their music to bring each other together.

OC News
- All members please drop certs in the "Joining, Member updates and Rank changes"! I'm updating the members list. This is including those who are no longer interested in having their lions in the pride.
- Feel free to RP your lions during the flood or after the flood during rebuilding!
- We have a bunch of open high ranks. If you are interested check out the Pride info thread and find out more information or PM the mule. (Or Yin-bug)
- Any questions please Pm the mule!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:57 am
exclaim The pride's revamp is nearly complete. A few gaps need to be filled in, possibly some edits here and there, but for the most part things are as they should be.

The Metaplot has officially started here. There will be a lot of fun plot-centric RP and at least 10 SoA given out. Let's get this show back on the road and this place alive again!

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

NchiMahadhi Pride

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:52 pm
January 11, 2015: OOC News
Just a heads up that there has been an update in the owners of this pride. Hopefolly is no longer a co-owner of the Nchi`Mahadhi. Due to this, I (Greenie EA) have joined in her place and will be helping Yin to breathe some life back into this pride. Some updates are required, a list will be compiled below in this post, as majority of the list have been outdated for quite some time.

Update requirement(s):

- Members list: We will need to determine who is still apart of this pride and who is not. Along with this, in place of the previous images used in the Members list will be certs.

- Certs: We are looking to obtain all of the certs associated with the members of this pride, particularly the adult certs. They can either be posted in the updates thread or PM'd directly to this mule. Either way will be helpful in also updating whose still here and who is not.

Both of these things will hopefully give us realistic numbers for the prides Members List.

I look forward to seeing you on this journey and we hope to have this all go smooth as possible!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:23 am
February 02 2016: IC News
There has been a change of power in the pride. Nantale has voluntarily stepped down, offering the role of Malenga to her trusted companion, Shauku. Shauku has taken on this role willingly and will continue to run the pride in a similar fashion with Nantale by her side.

OOC News
Once I get my bearings straight - yeah I know, a year and I don't have that yet? - I will be planning an event, something to just get the Nchi out there again. So keep an eye out for that. If anyone has any questions, concerns or would like to give any updates in regards to their current members, please keep in touch!. :3

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces