Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
LOTS of Banu, no pads! What the duce?!? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:15 am
Okay this thread is because I have a bunch of Banu in the Ukuucha wafalme and no pads for them. Probably due to the fact that I have been hiatusing for a while but now that is over I want some Pads for my girlies! See below for them ^__^!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:25 am
Odelette

User Image

The Daughter of Kwea and his banu Kifaranga. She is an entertainer like her mother a true song bird. She has her mothers slight jealous streak but she would never show it, she has been taught well and knows that she would upset her father greatly if she rebelled against the pad he gave her to. She loves her father despite him being some what volatile towards the females in his harem, she has always been treated with affection by her father and he would make sure she was given to a loving caring pad.

Wafiyah

User Image

The daughter of Tarik, she's obedient and a little subdued. I don't think her father would care who she went to, am willing to work with some dramas / a not nice pad for Wafiyah.

Monera

User Image

Daughter of Rasul, grand daughter of Kwea, she likes to experiment with things, this would probably include her pad, she may turn his mane odd colours...hehe. I would love it if she could have a future pad who wanted her to be his beybanu and would love her for her silly quirky-ness. I don't mind her being just a Banu but I can see some fun times if she was a Beybanu and with a pad who just let her be a bit free to do as she chose, at least as far as 'experimenting' went. She would also like to experiment with her fellow Banu. All in all a fun loving pad that would adore her for her quirkyness!  

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:26 am
No form just post and let me know if you can offer anything for my pretty girlies!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:03 am
Hi I would like to offer up, Arlen for Monera. Right now he is still a rouge as I just signed him up to be in the pride after thinking about it for a long time now. But I just love Monera's personality as its just too much fun! As Arlen is a kind and gentle type of lion that just loves females and I can see him being very enertainted with her quirkyness.

I hope that you don't mind me offering him up for Monera even tho he isn't in the pride yet. Thank you for your time as well.  

naggeela

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:06 am
ohs he is a handsome fellah! I'd love an rp once he is in the pride. If they gel I would definitely be interested in her becoming his banu!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:15 am
Thanks and I once he gets in the pride I would definitely love an rp with her. <3  

naggeela

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:39 am
I have a pad I wish I could offer for Odelette. She's so pretty! But he's a Juvie and I'm not sure if you'd be interested in that. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:48 am
I'd be interested! She has only just grown to adult. Whats he like?  

Syrius Lionwing

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:22 am
I have someone I could possibly throw at Monera, but i'm still awaiting his acceptance into the pride. So I guess it's kind of a wait and see scenario and i'm not sure you'd be up for it.

User Image

Ulimi'Siri

He's a very judgmental male, and tends to take first impressions as solid impressions. Naturally being so judgmental he's bound to have some nasty things to say about everyone, and eventually after holding them in for so long they tend to blurt out all at once.

The match up may seem a little odd but I figure Monera's quirky nature, may even Ulimi out a bit. My thinking is that her quirky and strange little personality will give the lion more things to say about her, which he honestly wouldn't be able to do with a straight face. Which is something he'd love. Someone who can even him out, and give him something to laugh about, rather than complain about.

Like I said, don't know if you'd be interested in him for possibilities in the future, but it's worth asking :]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:44 am
I can offer for Wafiya. I have Tobias who is a Juve, but I want him to take an older female when he grows to adol, which should be soon. I think theyd be really pretty together.

So far hes a brave, self sufficient boy. He doesnt rely on his banu to do all of his bidding, yet he demands respect. He does love, and I see him being head over heels in love with all of his ladies. He has none yet, and she could even be beybanu if they get along c:

here!

If youre looking for someone not so nice for her, I have that kind of guy in there too. Hes got one girl hes dragged with him against her will, and hes taken another at his arrival to the UW. So if he took her it would be his last one. Hes not a lover of females. He has lust, but he really just doesnt like -anyone- around him. Hes a bit of an angry sort, as he feels women are items to do as he bids.

User Image  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:24 pm
ohs so many loverly fellahs being offered for my girlies!

Buffy I would LOVE for Wafiyah to be taken on by someone related to Kwea ^_^! I think their colours would go very well and she would probably be a safe bet for an older female for him!

I do like him depawsit! Monera would probably try and do odd things to his fur just to see what colour he would turn! If he would find her quirks funny I think they could get along!

I would love rp as I seem to be getting bunches of offers here I don't wanna say no to anyone yet and certainly trial rp's all around would make me happies! I'ma leave this open for one more day and get rp's set up there after to make some ground work for them to become banus of one of these loverly pads!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:57 pm
Mel might be a little annoyed if she sees someone who matches her bird as well if not better than herself. XD  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:43 pm
Both these boys are young, but Im looking for adol to adult plottings for them.

I have Abel who hasn't any banu at all yet, maybe for Wafiyah? Though he isn't mean-tempered at all, in fact he is something of a pushover, being clumsy, absent-minded and generally compassionate.

User Image

A possible for Odelette is Athelas. He might have a banu in the works (we need to rp them) but he's looking for one or two more. He is the son of Furaha'hini and Nav'hian. Generally cheerful, and always honorable and fair to others, he will expect his girls to behave around other pads and banus, but when alone with them he treats them as equals and loves to talk about all kinds of things.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:59 pm
User Image

This boy is Raja. C: He's slightly on the serious side, other wise he is pretty friendly and sweet. He can be convinced into playing. He is kind and caring and will make sure that his ladies will be treated right. He can be a little strict at times but will rarely raise a paw to a female. He likes to flirt however he makes sure that none of his females get jealous. He's really only going to be interested in having a Beybanu and a Banu.
And if they really hit it off I'd be cool with making her a beybanu c:

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:03 pm
Syrius Lionwing
ohs so many loverly fellahs being offered for my girlies!

Buffy I would LOVE for Wafiyah to be taken on by someone related to Kwea ^_^! I think their colours would go very well and she would probably be a safe bet for an older female for him!

Awesome! Just let me know when you wanna try em out!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff