Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Reg] Isn't that Illegal? [Chaonis x Grus] [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:19 pm
Two nights until camp Larkspur and Castille was wandering the town in search of trouble. She seriously pondered her decision as she leapt from rooftop to rooftop, dressed as Sailor Grus, her red boots clicking as she took a couple steps before jumping across to another building. A dog locked in the backyard barked at her when she jumped onto a dumpster, but other than a sharp spike in adrenaline, she paid him no mind. The night seemed to be very quiet, and Grus was enjoying just..running. With being a senshi came an increase in stamina and speed, and sometimes, she just liked to feel the wind whipping by her. It felt so..freeing.

When she reached the well lit streets in the center of Destiny City, Grus paused on top of the shopping center. Here she could she a good distance around Destiny City. Her arms went out, and she inhaled deeply. She just felt so good! In two days, she would be away form all this. She didn't know if she would be able to henshin up the entire time she was gone. She didn't know if she would need to. They're just a bunch of little kids right?

But that was two days away. For know, she just wanted to enjoy being Sailor Grus.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:34 pm
Super Sailor Chaonis was of a similar mind, though most of the time he spent 'enjoying being a senshi' were completely different than Grus' methods. Yes, he loved running around and jumping off high things and getting himself into complicated and often dangerous situations with his boosted strength and speed, but there was so much more he could do.

Most of the time, he just did his version of the job. He went out. He punched youma until they turned to dust. He punched Negaverse soldiers until they ran away. Sometimes he lost, but he conveniently forgot about most of those encounters when asked. He even offered his time and energy into helping other senshi. Helping them learn how to fight or just spar, or even saving them when they needed it.

If that didn't make him a good guy, he didn't know what else would.

But other times, like tonight, he decided to pay himself back for all the hard work by unlocking doors and borrowing things he wanted from stores that had rudely closed before he got there. Or rather, he broke into stores, stole a bunch of stuff and wandered off again like nothing happened.

His duties were to destroy bad guys and keep people safe. Not ensure they had money to pay their bills. The master of collateral damage, there were no moral holds on him. If he broke a building while saving a life, then that was just what happened. If he wanted to take some money from a cash register or a video game from a store, he had earned it.

Honestly, could someone really put a material price on a life?

Tonight he was doing just that, browsing a video game store for something new to play on his PS3. A gift from Tony, at least, the console was paid for. Most of the games, however...

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:34 pm
She felt him before she saw him. A tiny ping! in the back of her mind as his signal registered with her. Her flushed face grew puzzled. Another senshi was about?

Well so far, her encounters had been enjoyable. Granted, she was limited to one senshi. In fact, she knew more Knights than senshi. But hey, they gotta be good guys right?

She leapt from her rooftop, landing on a dumpster rather clumsily. She climbed down from the dumpster and shook out her skirt to remove any garbage that had decided to hitch a ride. Then she took off down the street while the ping! got louder and more noticeable. Grus had to pause once to catch to breath, leaning against a convenience store while her breathing slowed back down.

Then she was off again after the mysterious senshi she felt.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:01 am
Chaonis felt the energy approaching the store.

Why was it whenever he was 'shopping' for himself, a senshi always showed up to ruin the fun? Yes, it was not legal, but senshi weren't cops. Didn't they have youma and negaverse idiots to worry about? So far the senshi who had caught him had not been very giving in their allowance for his theft.

It was getting a little annoying.

Shoving some games into a bag, he moved to the entrance to the store to wait for what he imagined would be a senshi inevitably yelling at him to stop and to use his powers for good.

He saw her soon enough, tilting his head to the side, his bag at the feet.

"Dude, it looks like someone broke into this place."

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:51 pm
Grus came upon the store soon enough, and was surprised to find it open broke into. She looked around the store suspiciously. It was an electronics store, and had some pretty expensive stuff laying around that wasn't even touched.

"Dude, someone broke into this place."

She jumped as she realized she had walked right past the senshi inside. He was standing by the entrance, watching her stare around the store weirdly. Grus now stared at him. His outfit was one of the most elaborate things she had ever seen. It seemed to be made of...hockey gear? Or was that baseball? She wasn't very familiar with sports outside of volleyball and soccer. And he was an eye catching yellow and black, and wrapped in caution tape. What was he, The Senshi of Construction?

"You are..the Senshi of.....Safety?" She asked, taking a step toward him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:10 pm
Chaonis grinned at her attempt to figure out his sphere, though she couldn't be more wrong. He stepped away from the wall, leaving his bag right near his exit. No matter what happened, he just had to remember to grab it before he split the scene.

"Hmm. Not quite," he grinned, "the caution tape is a warning, though. The name's Chaonis, Senshi of Danger."

Safety was probably the direct opposite. If he ever ran into a Senshi of Safety the world might implode or something. Matter and anti-matter colliding.

"What are you doing here? You make a habit of swinging into broken into stores to make off with some things for yourself? For shame." He shook his head chidingly, though he was pretty much describing what he had been up to. Except he hadn't just found the place broken into: he had done the breaking.

He cast a casual, not very critical glance around the store.

"Doesn't look like there's anyone else here. You didn't break in, did you? Coming back to the scene for a second haul?"

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:20 pm
Danger? Well, that made sense too. She inwardly laughed at her guess, finding the complete opposite. "Nice to meet you, I'm Sailor Grus. Senshi of Feathers." She waved from her spot a few feet from him.

"Senshi of Danger huh? And just how dangerous are you?" She asked, "Should I be scared? Or do you leave little senshi like me alone?" She faked a face of fear, cringing dramatically.

Her cringe turned to a twitch of annoyance as he accused her of breaking into the store. "I most certainly did not!" She huffed, crossing her arms. Since becoming a senshi, Castille had never once thought about using her powers to do anything illegal. Well, minus the traversing buildings and maybe breaking a few things in battle...but that was a accident!

"You were here before I got here." She said, casting an accusing glance his way. "I felt your power signature. Figured you might need help." That second part wasn't a complete lie. She was more curious than anything, figuring if a senshi was out on their own with a power signature like his than he didn't need her help.

But she had never felt anyone with a strong power signature like his.

"I'm thinking that you broke in." She said, pointing at him with her left hand and putting her right hand on her hip.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:56 pm
Senshi of Feathers. That was one of the wussiest spheres he had heard of so far, he had to admit. Of course, he mostly thought that every time he heard a new sphere, but that was no the point. He watched her, for a moment, his completely lack of being impressed clear on his face.

He arched an eyebrow at her.

"That's something you'll just have to find out sometime," he said with a wicked, but proud, look. No one was safe from him: he had shot a chibi senshi out of a tree with his paintball gun once, after all. But he also imagined he had taught the kid some important lessons about fighting and life. But even if he hadn't, it was still fun.

For him, anyway.

"You felt my power signature but ran right on by me. Your eyes were on the prize, I think. I mean, look at all the cool stuff you could take. I saw you eying that Wii."

He had his arms folded over his chest, grinning ear to ear and trying to look skeptical at the same time. He shook his head. He didn't seem to hear her comment on him breaking in.

"You know, we're meant to be fighting for the greater good," he said with purposeful condescension, "you're meant to use your powers for good. This is just a disgrace, young lady."

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:38 pm
............Young lady.

Young Lady?

YOUNG LADY!?

It took a lot to ruffle the senshi of feathers. But being called a disgrace and a thief did just that, and in the worst way possible.

"Are you my father?" She asked, voice shaking with rage. She didn't wait for him to respond, but rather glared at him, holding up a hand saying "No you are not. Don't you dare condescend me by calling me -young lady- when you are nothing more than a little boy yourself!"

"Also," she ranted on "You do not know me." Her eyes were deep blue stones of ice as she stared up at the Senshi of Danger. If he wasn't careful, he wouldn't be the most dangerous in the room anymore. "Therefore, you do not know of my habits, or what I do with my time. But I can assure you." She paused, taking a calming breath and clenching her fists "I do not waste my time breaking into stores and stealing things. I have other, more useful hobbies." Her arms crossed in front of her in an effort to stop the shaking that was taking over her body now. If Nate paid attention, he would notice this shaking strangely familiar, having dealt with it once already.

"I'm not scared of you." She said, thinking back to what he first said before she lost her cool. "I'm not scared of you at all." Her arms remained crossed, and her face was pale with the shock of shouting at him this way, but her voice was steady now. She really was not afraid of him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:05 am
Chaonis grinned at her reaction. If there was one thing he loved to do, it was find that button that really pissed people off. Then press it relentlessly, until it broke.

"I hope not," he laughed, "I'm not sure the math adds up, if I am. Why, do you want me to adopt you? Little boys probably aren't cut out to be fathers anyway."

He grinned. Now was the time to avoid getting offended himself, so he could keep on testing her patience. She seemed to be very angry for a little teasing, and he was interested to see just why she was so quick to defend herself so righteously. Inner guilt about being a bad guy? Trying too hard to be a good guy? Jealous?

Something clicked in the back of his mind, but he didn't place why her anger was so familiar to him. He chalked it up to pissing off a lot of people, very often.

"Scared of me? Who said you have to be scared of me? You bring up a lot of stuff I didn't even mention, or just poked at. That must mean you're carrying around a lot of s**t you don't want other people to know about, hm? Hiding in plain sight, and all that. You're denying something to yourself, and just using me as an excuse. So what is it? You want to steal something, but think you're too good for it?"

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:10 pm
He seemed to enjoy pissing her off. Which made her even more upset. She just met him! Who torments someone they just met?

She scoffed at him when he asked if she wanted him to adopt her. "Why on earth would I want you to adopt me? I have a wonderful father." She shook her head at him.

"Stealing is wrong." She said, narrowing her eyes at the Chaonis, and putting her hands on her hips. "No matter how you slice it, stealing is wrong. To answer your question; no, I do not want to steal anything."

She looked around the store, shaking her head. She might as well leave, considering this senshi either had it on lockdown, or was stealing stuff. "What are you teasing me for? I didn't do anything to you."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:21 pm
"I don't believe you, but alright. You don't want to steal anything. We'll go with that, then." He shook his head, making a show of not believing her. In reality, he knew for a fact that she wasn't there to steal anything and he could easily tell that she never would.

But that didn't matter.

"I don't know. You looked like an easy target, I guess. And look how mad you're getting. Seems I was right. You know, I'm one of the good guys, just like you are. If I can piss you off this much, what're you gonna do in a fight? You do know we have to fight actual bad guys, yeah? Cause I've got this feeling that you're going to get your a** handed to you by them."

He looked her over, clearly judging her and not finding her particularly impressive in any regard. He folded his arms over his chest, scoffing deeply.

"A lot."

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:36 pm
Her frown deepened. Who was this guy?

"Oh are you some almighty badass fighter?" She asked annoyedly. Why did this guy make her so mad right off the bat? She took a deep breath, thinking instead of a night taking pictures, finding a perfect composition...her mind settled a little bit, and the color of her face returned to normal rosy red.

"I've been in fights before." She said, leaning against the counter. "I held my own just fine." She wasn't going to bother telling him that in her first fight, she didn't even get to throw a punch, and her second fight cost a man his life. Grus shook her head, practically throwing that thought from her head. She didn't need to think about the man's cold eyes staring at her accusingly.

"So what's your power?" She asked with a sigh. "I mean, with a cool sphere like Danger, you gotta have some kind of super awesome attack or something."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:27 am
"You're damn right I'm a badass," he laughed, though he didn't need to qualify it with 'fighter'. He was a badass in all regards, as far as he was concerned. He just happened to like fighting more than anything else.

"You wanna know? Maybe you can get it out of me in a fight some time. I'm not just going to tell you. You might be some kind of double agent. I mean, you've already proven you can't be trusted, what with the theft."

He grinned at her, beckoning her to follow him outside. He didnt mind wrecking places, but he didn't want to waste all these electronics that he could come back later to steal from again. He did not forget his bag of stolen goods, picking it up very obviously so she could see that he was the same thief he was accusing her to be.

But at least not a double agent.

"Alright, fluffy," he said, looking back at her to see if she had followed him.
"You seem like you're a confident chick. Let's see what you've got. You beat me, and I'll tell you a secret." He grinned at her, knowing it was not much incentive. But he imagined being able to hit him was probably a bigger draw at this point.

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:25 am
She had managed to calm herself down, but that didn't stop her from feeling irked when he insinuated that she was a double agent. But now she knew he was just trying to goad her into being upset, so she forced herself to be calm, following him outside. Her eyes did flash angrily up to him when he grabbed the bag of stuff she hadn't noticed before. So he was the thief!

Her mind buzzed with questions, mostly about why on earth he though that stealing was a good idea. No wonder the senshi had such a bad rap right now!

She stopped just outside, while he kept walking and talking. She doubted she could beat him. His power signature was way stronger than hers, and he looked like he knew what he was doing. He looked like a fight was just what he had been waiting for.

"You beat me and I'll tell you a secret."

What was she, seven? Grus knew she looked young for her age, but she didn't thinks he looked young enough to be pulled into fighting by something like that. Still, it would give her a chance to hit this kid...She wondered where the urge to hit him came from. She never actually wanted to hit anyone before. She felt shame at letting him get her to the point where she actually wanted to damage him physically.

"Grus Feather-Fall Cloud!"

It was like a quick draw. One second, her hands her at her side. The next, they were out in front of her, while the feather cloud flew toward Chaonis.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff