Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Reg] Urban Complex (Olivia x Lucien)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:30 pm
(post camp)

Olivia had just left a coffee joint, a medium sized drink in her right hand. She was wearing one of her normal dresses, keeping the accessories simple today. The heat that was creeping up day by day made it a pain to wear more than that. Still, even with the heat, she couldn't abandon her addiction to coffee. It was a calming habit for the soul, or so she told herself.

She wasn't really on her way to anywhere. It was a nice day away from school, and as such she was just going to wander around the city a bit. She had been here for several years, but she never really let herself wander around aimlessly like this. It was liberating.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:59 pm
For the first time in years he was cursing his normal choice of clothing and the weather. His family had been living much further north for years and this time of year he was used to there still being a chill some times. Black so didn't cut it in the heat either and pretty much every pair of pants he owned that wasn't a pair of jeans (and he owned so few of those) was black. It was almost tragic and would be even more so if he didn't like his clothes so much.

He'd left the chains off one side of his pants somehow when he'd put them on that morning but so far it was working out. Somehow the chain's looping on one side matched the decorative tribal and flourish design on the other side of his shirt.

It did make him feel a bit lopsided but paying attention to that was slowing fading in the wake of spotting an Italian ice stand. He'd stopped there for a moment to pick some up and was just starting back up his wandering with perfectly icy treat in hand. He had his camera with him so he might as well wander and see if he could find anything interesting to take pictures of

TheMadHatter

Safaia

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:14 pm
Walking around aimlessly had its pluses. There were a few stores that she had never looked at, and was now thinking of giving them a good look when she had a little more spare money to spend. It was around this time when she spotted someone wearing far too much black to be terribly comfortable. Unless they were extremely talented and loved the heat. With a small smile, she adjusted her purse on her shoulder and scampered over there to find out.

"Hey," she said, and her eyes flickered with recognition. He looked familiar...enough to know she had seen him somewhere, but nothing more. A touch annoyed at herself, she let her eyes glance at the Italian ice and back up to his face. "Is that how you're surviving the heat?" she asked. "Sorry, I'm just horribly curious."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:36 pm
He had been quietly enjoying himself and jumped slightly when someone scampered up to him. Blinking owlishly he looked at the girl and smiled nervously. "Um ... what... oh! .. it's not -that- hot out."

Which was a complete lie but it was the sort of thing you had tos ay when you had the same taste in clothing as him. "Okay, it is a bit but i just like Italian ice really"

TheMadHatter

Safaia

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:18 pm
"Oops! I'm sorry!" She did it again. At least this time she wasn't getting yelled at. "You intrigued me, so I just had to ask." Mmm, Italian ice. Pity she had just had some sweets at the coffee shop, otherwise she would have snagged some for herself.

"I think I've seen you around before....do you go to Sovereign Heights?" Maybe he went to DCU...it was a huge town after all, and a lot of the college-aged kids hung around around the same areas. Especially coffee to keep awake.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:29 am
He nodded slightly as he stuck his spoon into the icey treat in his hands. "I do. I just started in the spring." He liked it too. The classes were actually challenging enough to keep him interested and he didn't have to worry about being picked on by guys who were actually dangerous.

He did some times miss seeing his friends but everyone seemed to be so busy lately. "Do you?"

TheMadHatter

Safaia

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:27 pm
"Yes!!" Olivia replied excitedly. "I thought you looked familiar. I've probably just seen you in break between classes, I like to be a bit observant," she said with a smile.

"Are you enjoying it? I just finished up my second year there, and an going to go for one more year if everything goes smoothly." Sometimes she felt silly staying for all three years, but she had no idea what she was going to do once she was done with school, so Olivia was trying to delay that as much as was possible while still keeping her parents happy. There were the ones who paid for everything, and she owed it to them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:17 pm
"I do." he nodded. "It is much better than Hillworth ... which i really shouldn't have been at in the first place." He probably should see about inviting Rik over for something. He could take a night off patrolling for that.

"I will probably only do two years but i guess that depends on how quickly i can do extra classes and work on scholar ship things for collage. Do you plan to go to DCU too?"

TheMadHatter

Safaia

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:48 pm
"Oh," she said quietly. She had gone to Crystal, but this obviously wasn't something she should bring up. At least if only because of what he had added on at the end of his thought.

"I'm....not sure yet," she said with a downward look. "I guess I need to make up my mind soon, huh? Applications and all that..." Even if it was easy to get in to DCU from SH, there was still paperwork and stuff...she sighed. "I guess I just have to decide exactly what I want to do when I'm done. So complicated, huh?"

She paused for a moment, feeling stupid for talking about herself so much. "What are you majoring in? I'm just in business for now," she said, her smile returning.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:49 am
"I'm majoring in Photography. Technically i think it's just a standard fine arts degree with a specialization in photography but i always forget how they actually categorize those things." It was hard enough figuring out what classes he needed much less try to figure out what all the different major names meant. Easier to let the entrance counselors tell you what it was called after you explained what you wanted to do.

"The applications are pretty easy at least. I mean as long as you're not doing on that requires an essay or portfolio or something." He was pretty sure he'd have to submit a portfolio to get into the fine arts program but he wasn't too worried about it

TheMadHatter

Safaia

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:01 pm
"Wow! Photography...that's so neat," she said. "And you're right. I guess I worry too much." She shifted the straps of her purse, feeling a little foolish. She really needed to see an adviser and get her head on straight. One more year meant that there'd be a lot more things to straighten out.

"I'd love to see some of your work one day if you don't mine?" Olivia was far from artistic, but that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:17 am
"Oh um ... sure." He blushed slightly as he nodded, trying not to fidgit himself. "I joined the school newspaper too so some of the photographs there are mine, if you read it." He smiled again.

"I think i've got a nice book of stuff from around the city too from since i moved here." He just hadn't finished it yet since he knew there was a lot he hadn't seen yet

TheMadHatter

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff