Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image

Cool summer air filled the stallion's lungs as he breathed deeply. He had just gone for quite a long flight and his heart was racing. The wind needed a few moments to regain his breath and for his heart to slow down. Niv's cardio definitely wasn't what it used to be since he'd grounded himself in hopes of finding his mate. But he knew well where he was now. This was the last place he'd seen her. A small smile of hope curled the boy's lips. He looked around hopefully, stretching his wings half-heartedly as he continued to breath heavily.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image

The blue mare was unaware of the stallion's presence as she admired the lovely flowers at her feet. Forbidden knew that altering her size to that of a butterfly would enable her to view the flowers in a much personal manner but she was afraid of being stepped on. So in her large size she remained for now and stared down at the patch of peonies. The sun shone down brightly on her back and wings making the streaks of color flash as her wings slowly opened and closed as she attempted to dry them off. Forbidden had taken a quick stroll through through a river and doused her wings to clean them off.

Kettyn

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:13 pm
The stallion finally caught his breath and looked around. A glimmer of light caught his eye and he headed toward it. He squinted more and continued on his path. "Forbidden...?" His words weren't quite audible, but he hoped for a reply anyway. Nivuxys hadn't seen his mate nearly as much as he wanted to, and he was determined to fix it. "Forbidden?" He called a bit louder this time, hoping even more to hear the soft voice of his mate.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:42 pm
Forbidden gently nosed at the flowers that kept her attention captivated. She loved flowers but sometimes she couldn't stand them. Placing her hoof over the patch she lowered it forcefully and ground the plants into submission. Hearing something faintly on the breeze stirred her attention to a different focal point. Her ears twitched as the sound repeated again. Her wings gently folded close as she inhaled and took in the crisp air. That voice. It sounded familiar. A few minutes later Forbidden could see the caller and her eyes widened. "Nivuxys? Where have you been?"

Her mate had been gone for a rather long time and she had begun to think that she had imagined their time together.

Kettyn

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:43 pm
Nivuxys smiled brightly as he trotted toward his mate. "I've been at the teepee, with my family. You really should meet them some time. They'd love you." He nuzzled her gently, happy to be with her again. "But I'm back, now. And I don't plan on leaving for a very long time." The stallion nodded reassuringly. He was a very honest being, and he was even more affectionate. Niv showered Forbidden with even more nuzzles.

"How've you been? And what have you been up to?" He circled the mare with an almost foal-like excitement, examining her to make sure she hadn't changed and she was still there. Of course, she hadn't. In his eyes, she was just perfect.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:10 pm
Forbidden glanced uneasily at the crushed remains of the flowers before placing her hoof delicately over the spot as her mate approached. She was happy to see Niv again after so long. Leaning forward into the nuzzle that her mate greeted her with Forbidden felt whole again. She was never the same flutter when she was alone. Things had a tendency to get out of hand while Niv was gone. Crushing flowers, her favorite food essence, was a prime example. Hearing Nivuxys talk about being at home with his family sent a sharp stab of pain through her chest. She'd never had a family that she could remember and being accepted in Niv's would be something of a dream. Tracking his movements as he circled her made her just a little dizzy. She moved her hoof off the crushed flowers before shifting her position so that she was right alongside the stallion.

"Was your visit okay? I didn't like it when you were gone because I'm lonely without you around."

Hearing the other portion of Niv's questions Forbidden smiled gamely. "I've been alright. Of course I missed you terribly. Things just aren't the same when I'm by myself. I haven't been up to much at all."

Forbidden nuzzled Niv gently after letting the silence fall before fluttering her wings gently. The sunlight always felt good on her delicate wings.

Kettyn

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:07 am
Nivuxys noticed the crushed flowers, but paid them no attention. He was just happy to be with his mare. "My visit was great. And if you get lonely being alone, next time you'll just have to come with me. They really would love you." The stallion nodded sincerely. "However, they aren't very... Normal. My cousin and I are about as normal as it gets there." He was becoming worried about the impending meeting, but it had to happen eventually. They knew about his mate, and he was certain that they'd more than accept her, but he was afraid that she might not accept them. It was a sweet batch of horses, but they could sometimes be difficult to get along with.

"You, m'dear, should get a companion." He smiled and nodded. "You know, like a mouse or something that would always follow you. You'd never be lonely because it'd never have to leave you." Nivuxys nuzzled his mate more.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:30 am
Forbidden listened to Niv explain that next time she should join him when he went to meet his family and her heart gave a strange little flutter at that suggestion. The idea was appealing of course but with her behavior constantly in flux was it such a wise idea?

Sighing softly she leaned against Niv's side as she tried to imagine the picture that she would make if she just happened to have an episode. "I'd love to meet your family Niv - but I'm worried I'll do something wrong." She nuzzled Niv back before hearing the suggestion that she should get a companion animal. Her eyes lit up at this. "Do you really think it'd be a good idea to get a companion?"

Kettyn

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:55 pm
Nivuxys almost laughed. "Do something wrong? Dear, I've not told you about my family. But I guess you'll have to hear about them some time, and now is as good as any." He let in a large breath before beginning his explanation. "Well, you see, my mother still thinks she's a foal. She's the kindest, most fun thing you'll ever meet, but she doesn't really know how to act like an adult. My father is even worse. Maybe that's why they chose each other. My aunt has two personalities living in her brain. One is nice and bubbly, the other wants to see blood, pain, and destruction whenever it's around. My grandmother is indescribable. She likes twisting things whenever she can. And my cousin is manically depressed. Then there's me." He nodded, hoping this wouldn't scare the mare off. "But there are others at the teepee who are kind of like family, too. They're pretty normal."

Niv smiled and nodded at the mare. "I think a companion would be excellent for you. It'd be someone who would always be there for you, no matter what."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:31 am
Forbidden listened intently as her mate described his family and she grew a little puzzle at the descriptions. The main point was the enthusiasm that Niv spoke about his family with. Even though it sounded like there were strange Soquili living with Niv at the teepee Forbidden wanted to meet them. Snorting softly in an amused way the Flutter mare nosed at Niv's side.

"Your family sounds wonderful Niv. In the sense that they all don't share the same personality they seem more real. When you wish to return home again I shall join you."

It was at times like this when her mate was being kind and supportive that Forbidden truly felt cherished. She'd longed for a mate that would stand by her even in the most crazy of moments. Nipping at Niv's mane Forbidden gently tugged a section of the stallion's hair before letting her neck rest on top of his.

Kettyn

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:03 pm
Nivuxys smiled softly. "Then we should go soon. And you never know; we might have a family of our own some day." He secretly cringed at the idea. He was afraid that some of his grandmother's crazy genes might affect his future offspring. Never the less, the thought of a family with his mate made him hopeful.

If it weren't for the mare's fragile wings, he'd wrap his wing around her to keep her close. Instead, he tried his best for a nuzzle. The awkward angle made it rather difficult. After a few moments and failed attempts, Niv laughed at himself and gave up. Silently, he wondered about his mate's past and family, and why they weren't around now.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:19 pm
As if sensing where Niv's mind was going when he nuzzled her, Forbidden too thought of the past. She flinched as she thought of how wild her mind was back then. She had been alone and had been convinced that no one would truly understand her - or even want to try. But then one day as if by magic Nivuxys had appeared in her life. No matter how many times she'd tried to chase him off he would always return.

And now - well he'd become something more in her life. Something greater than she could have hoped for. With Niv at her side her thoughts seemed almost rational all the time. She had a few bad days here and there but nothing too extreme. Was it because of Nivuxys's presence in her life?

She murmured against Niv's side, "I like the sound of that. A family of our own."

Kettyn

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:20 pm
Nivuxys smiled brightly at the mare. "Do you really? I was afraid you'd think I was crazy if I mentioned it." The stallion had grown up with family, and knew nothing different. He wouldn't know how to react had the mare said she didn't want one. A small flutter in the stallion's stomach made him shift positions. "But... You know..." He grinned a little. "If we were to do that, we'd have to see each other a lot more." Niv nipped playfully at the mare, now excited at the idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:04 am
"You are not the crazy one," she murmured under her breath. Forbidden closed her eyes briefly before reopening them at the feeling of her mate's excitement. It washed over her as Niv nipped playfully at her. The mare found the enjoyment of the moment infectious. There was a sense of merriment in her actions as she pranced around. The mare sighed but only once - caught up in the moment as she was.

"We would have to see more of each other, I agree." Here Forbidden stopped her motions abruptly and glanced around at what she had called home. Maybe it was time to leave. She knew it was hard for Nivuxys to keep traveling back and forth to see her.

"Perhaps it is time I left this place and settled closer to you."

Kettyn

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:49 am
Niv smiled. "And neither are you, m'dear." He watched her prance and grinned. He wanted more than anything for his mate to be happy.

Niv's eyes widened a little when the mare spoke of moving. "But this is your home. I'd never ask you to leave. I could come stay here with you. You wouldn't have to completely uproot. I'd hate for you to have to start a whole new life in a new place. And you'd probably have to deal with my family a lot. They're nice for a visit, but I'm not sure you'd like them so much as to see them every day. Let's make a decision after you've met them." He nodded nervously. All the stallion wanted was for her to be happy, and he wasn't sure what she'd really like to do.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff