It had been a few days since Wamblee had brought her into their little group. Well, now it was a group. Before it was a duo. Katiti watched the smaller lioness, analyzing everything about her. The way she moved, the way she talked... The way she acted... And she was confused. Finally, when Wamblee had gone off for something, she approached the smaller lioness. "Okay, what's your deal?"

Emera blinked, if only to keep her eyes from feeling dry. "What do you mean?" The white and gray lioness tilted her head, turning to face unseeing eyes toward the other lioness. "I'm not sure I have a... Deal...?" Had she done something wrong? She was polite as she could be, after all.

Katiti let out a huff. "I mean... Why does he like you?" She was having to share Wamblee, the only physical connection she had to a god, the closest she could likely ever get to being a goddess. "Why did Wamblee pick you? Out of everybody."

She tilted her head, thinking a moment. Finally, a broad smile crossed her face. "Perhaps it's because I knew he was coming? There's blessings that come with a father who's a god..." She wished she could see the look on Katiti's face at that statement. Oh, she was no fool, the lioness had dreams of divinity... And Emera was happy to feed them.

For a moment her ears went forward. Then they went back. This lioness' father... Was a god...? Now Katiti worried. What if Wamblee liked her more for it? She slowly circled the other, watching her every move. After a moment, she noticed something... Odd... "You're not following me with your eyes..." For as many lions as there were back in the Pridelands, she managed to have never run into a blind lion.

Emera let out a giggle, large ears swiveling to follow the other's movements. "Why would I? Such a silly girl, I'm blind! I may have the fortune of Seeing the future... But at the price that I can't see even my snout on my face." She paused, listening, before turning to face Katiti. "That's why I don't hunt. I'd be moving too fast to process where everything is."

Shock passed over Katiti's face. "You're... Oh... I'm... I'm sorry..." It was a first for Katiti. She felt sorry, for her own assumptions, and for thinking Wamblee wanted her for vanity reasons. "Now I think I know why Wamblee likes you..." She stepped up to Emera. "He doesn't actually need to protect me, I'm mostly self sufficient... But you... He wants to protect..." Like a little precious bird.

Her smile seemed to glow as she listened to Katiti. "I have to admit... I AM as good as dead without protection... Which, speaking of..." She tilted her head. "Wamblee's coming back." She bowed her head at Kaitit, still smiling, before padding off through the trees. Now and then, her abnormally long whiskers shifted like beacons.

The yellow lioness let out a sigh, watching the other go. Noticing the whiskers, she noted how long they were, and how they MOVED. So that was how she got around... And it explained why she would have trouble processing information. So, she'd be hunting for three... Suddenly, Katiti didn't mind that fact so much. With a new-found smile, she followed Emera through the trees.