Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Chrono explains his actions at Mania

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:23 pm
After Nuke's celebration and WWFG came back from commercial, Chrono Clepsydra stood in the ring.
He had a smirk on his face as he held the same child he introduced last night at Wrestlemania..

"I've come out here to talk about last night.. Wasn't it a return? Wasn't it?
It seems like every time I come here I make moments.
Moments that people talk about for ages, and last night was no exception.

I've decided to supply some answers to just why I supposedly cost Landry his chance at the Undisputed Championship.
First things first, I didn't cost him a damn thing, his mind was unfocused on the prize..
He was too busy worried about someone thirty feet away with a microphone..
That's the power I have, intimidation, fear if you will...
"

Chrono paused for a moment and let everything sink into the audience. The air in the arena was cold, like Chrono's voice.
He cracked his neck for a moment still smirking sinisterly.

"Kinda ironic isn't it. A bird who's known for death and destruction. A crow if you will saving a phoenix. A polar opposite..

What can I say about her. She's lovely isn't she?
I can see why you fell for her Landry. She is quite enchanting beauty isn't she?

But the thing between you and me is, she lacks one thing..
That one thing could've probably saved her from being thrown off a bridge into a 'watery grave'
She lacked that killer instinct..
"

Chrono then walked over to the ropes and held out his hand as a stage hand handed him a glass that held a blood red liquid in it.
He put the glass to his lips and drank it.
He breathed a sigh of relief then mouthed the word 'Exquisite' to the camera, before talking into the microphone again.

"You see, when Phoenixfire came back when you decided to have a funeral for her, did you ever wonder how she came back?
It was I who brought her back,
I'm sure someone like you never assumed just why I left WWFG, I had my reasons of course.
Problems with management, politics . However that faithful day when I was at that bridge changed everything..
"

Chrono sipped from the glass again, then lifted it to about eye level and shook the glass a little watching as the red liquid swirled.
He seemed intrigued by it for a moment paused in thought, before he took the mic to his lips again.

"I brought Phoenixfire to my sanctuary, a place few had been too and I went to work.
As I struggled to nurse her back to health, I evaluated everything that she'd been through, everything you've done too her.
I must say I was impressed but then I realized something...
You were just acting like a spoiled kid because he didn't have a mother to love him, a kid who was never told 'no' as a child.
A kid who doesn't know what it's truly like to be evil..
You did...Nothing.
Raping a woman, stealing your best friend's dog's ashes , tossing a woman off a bridge, branding people, manipulating people, groping testicles..
All Child's play.
"

Chrono devilishly smirked and paused as the crowd was now on edge at his every word.
There were some tools that booed, but of course their would always be that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:40 pm
Chrono took to the mic again.

"But she did awaken.. At first she didn't exactly take kindly to me, and let's face it.. Who would?
I told her everything that had happened to her while she was out, she listened intently.
She said nothing of course, she just took everything in until I told her that she had a child, a product of her and Landry.
The look in her eyes were a combination of rage, sadness and happiness. I assured her that her child was safe and had the best of care.

After that, I continued nursing her back to health, we began romance of sorts, and I got to tell you..
It was quite romantic indeed, a romance that teen girls would scream over, the kind of romance where some b***h of a writer would change it to her needs and make it seem like vampires sparkled or some s**t.
I digress..

While you just sat there pretending to be some personification of evil, and playing tea party with some guy who thinks he's a flower....

I showed Athena how to embrace her inner fire. It took a lot of convincing mind you, but I proved to her that her new flames couldn't burn me.
Then I told her my plan, and her rebirth was at hand.
"

Chrono smiled, and paused as the crowd seemed to enjoy this tale of sorts.
He walked back to the stage hand as his glass was refilled with the crimson elixir.
He drank it as an relaxing 'Aaaah' escaped his lips, his thirst was replenished.

"You see the Phoenixfire that was reborn, the one that gave you that branding on your heart, that's the last of Phoenixfire you'll ever see.

She is no more, I've made sure of that..Remember when I said that she lacked that one thing that probably would've helped her?
That...'Killer Instinct' so to speak? She has it now..
While you were trying to receive penance for your pasts, she was busy training with me... Among other things..
"

Chrono said as he paused smirked and then winked.

"I dare say her dark flames have never felt so good...You know what dark flames are Michael? Imagine a fire so hot that its like your soul is being sent to the depths of hell.
That's where Athena was reborn...
"

Chrono paused as he spread his arms out for a moment and looked up at the arena ceiling with his eyes closed, then he slowly lowered his head til they were once again facing tron opened his eyes and smirked. He put the mic to his lips once more.

"Dark Phoenixfire Rises, Michael Landry, and I'm afraid that you'll experience what true evil is. For all of your actions over in the past, you've never quite experienced the true wrath of a god, nor a dark phoenix. Now you have something to fear. Myself, her killer instinct and a son that you'll never see..."  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Neo_Hurricane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:53 pm
Mike Landry emerged in street clothes, no tights, no glam or lights or even music. Just a pair of jeans and boots, and his new Mike Landry T-Shirt that read on the front:

Two Simple Truths:

And then on the back:

1. Bones Will Crack
2. And You Will Tap

((Now available at Hot Topic and WWF.com))

He still had that piece of paper that Phoenixfire left with him last Sunday at Wrestlemania in one hand, a microphone in the other. The fans cheered as he made a B-line for Chrono Clepsydra inside the ring, wasting no time with theatrics or anything like that tonight. Landry jumped up onto the apron and slid between the ropes, going nose to nose with Chrono, clearly upset with everything that's happened so far.

"Look...here...I'm not going to bother with what I did all that time ago. Everyone knows what I did, everyone knows what i've done to make up for it, and everyone knows my opinion: that you can love me or you can hate me, that's your perogotive. I'm just trying to do what's right RIGHT NOW."

The fans cheered at the conviction with which Landry spoke, though there were a few hold-outs who still held some ill-will against him.

"Now I was just trying to work with Brody, turn him into the star that I saw in him. Everything was going great, until you show up and start ranting off about what happened all those months ago. So you come out, distract me, and Brody does what I taught him to do, and that's to legally take any advantage when the advantage is there for the taking. I suppose I should thank you, because you opened the door for Brody to show me and the world what he was made of, and I wish him the best in his Title match tonight...but then there's the matter of this," at which point Landry held up the birth certificate, and the camera caught a shot and was revealed for everyone to see was a birth certificate with Mike's name on it.

"So obviously, I have a few questions. One: How the hell did that baby survive the fall over the bridge? Two: How the hell do I know you didn't just knock her up when you were indoctrinating her? And Three: How the hell are you going to walk out of here of your own power if I don't like the answers you give to questions one and two?"

The crowd popped hard for Landry being able to stand up to Chrono, and Mike lowered his mic, still nose to nose with Chrono and not backing down for a second.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:27 pm
Phoenixfire had decided that she would join Chrono at his side after he had garnered a response from Landry but now that the two were very near exchanging blows from the looks of things with her wailing child between them in Chrono's arms, she made a mad dash from the back with her focus set on reaching her son above all else. She blew through the curtains and down the ramp, only stopping to hop onto the apron and slide under the ropes before leaping to her feet to pick her son out from between the fray. Phoenixfire glowered at the two men, especially Landry, as she clutched the child to her chest before she lay her son's head against her shoulder, trying to comfort the infant by rubbing his back and gently kissing the top of his head before she accepted the microphone that was being offered to her. Her voice began out shrill but would soon lose its pitch after she scolded both the men.

"I can't believe either of you! You could at least wait till my child was out from betwixt the two of you to go at each other's throats! And those are my questions to answer so you would do yourself good to be careful of your actions from now on, Landry."

Phoenixfire drew the microphone away from herself to use that hand to briefly check on her son as he adjusted from the shock of the exchange that had gone on between the two men that stood only feet away. She smoothed out her son's tiny strawberry blonde curls and readjusted how he rested against her before she redirected her attention to the man that most concerned her, his father.

"I will answer what questions are mine and Chrono will answer what questions are his according to what you ask. To answer your first question, he was born before you had the chance to kill me. He was barely a month old when you threw me over that bridge and left me to die. I should have never returned to the ring but you knew me well enough to know that I couldn't stay away if I left for whatever reason."

Phoenixfire spared a moment to take a breath or two and tend to her son before she focused her attention back on Landry. She could feel the heat that rose to her cheeks with the anger she felt at what questions Landry had asked of Chrono before she intervened. Landry was well aware that there was no possibility that Chrono was the father for Phoenixfire had not had the desire to keep company with the man until after her resurrection.

"Don't play coy with me, Landry. The only thing that took a higher pedestal than your desire to 'train' me was your desire to bed me the first moment you got your chance. You couldn't let me out of your sights; I had no chance to be with anyone else but you. That's all you wanted out of training me and I should've seen right through such a sham but I didn't give a care to all the concerns I had thrown at me; I was just along for the ride. We had our little romance while it lasted and I conceived Matthias before the match where it all fell apart when I wouldn't kiss you. A kiss can change so many things, can't it?"

Phoenixfire was trembling with rage the more she detailed how their son had come to be. She had wanted to reach out to Landry in the days after she'd discovered the pregnancy and beg him to be involved in her child's life but the consequences of failing to kiss him still rung fresh in her mind. Phoenixfire had yet to fully convince herself that choice was the best but gave up hope when she caught sight of Landry's newest prize, Mardy. She had no want of such a woman around her child's father should he have chosen to be involved, a choice that he had and would most likely never be given the chance to have.

"You were too wrapped up in moving on to bigger and brighter things. It broke my heart to think that you would be more interested in a druggie than your own flesh and blood! I had your son but I had not yet made the vow to do whatever was within my power to keep him from you. It took me coming within inches of death to be convinced of how dangerous you could be and why Matthias was safer without you..."

Phoenixfire paused mid-sentence when she felt the tears of rage begin to break through their barriers and hastily turned away to shield either of the men from viewing them. Her son had by now had calmed and was only gazing at the sights that surrounded him, freeing one of his tiny arms to reach at his mother when these strange senses became too much for an infant of his age to take without becoming restless. Phoenixfire did her best to smile for her son before she turned to Landry, her facial expression changing drastically in those moments.

"You don't have a leg to stand on if you deny that this happened, Landry. I will walk out of here however I please if you don't like what you hear. I've got your son in my arms and you don't have the balls to raise a hand to me."

Miss_Undastood

Neo_Hurricane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:53 pm
Landry was about to raise his voice, but the thought of his son seeing him that way was heart wrenching. He took a moment to clam down before he spoke once again.

"I never claimed that I wanted to erase what had happened all that time ago. I told you straight up that what I did to you triggered my decision to end my experiment. I knew I had gone too far, and now i'm a different man."

Landry ripped the shirt off of his body and revealed the burn that Phoenixfire so graciously gave him.

"THIS BRAND is proof that I wanted nothing more than to undo what I did to you! But I knew I couldn't, so I subjected myself to the same pain I put you through. I've done EVERYTHING..." he took another second or two to calm himself, so not to disturb his child, "everything...I could...to distance myself from the man I once was. Mardy hasn't been seen in almost a year, and I haven't spoken to her once since then. I've made ammends with everyone i've wronged ad nausium. I've gone to great lengths to make this business, and this world, a better place."

Landry spoke so emotionally that tears began to drip down his face as well, as he tried to hold himself back from making too much of a scene.

"All I want...All I want is to be able to see my child. I want to be involved. I want to have a chance to be in his life, and there isn't a thing that you," he pointed to Chrono, "or you," he pointed back to Phoenixfire, "can do to me to make me change my mind."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:55 pm
"My apologies Lady Athena, however I felt that Landry needs to hear what is said, and he can't really hear if he's too busy thinking with his fists.

As for you Landry. You say you've went to great lengths to make this business 'better'. What exactly have you done, you've let some kid beat you, mind you we know you're the better wrestler between the two of you. You let yourself get distracted something you've never done before. You've grown soft.

You see lets turn back the clock for a brief moment, you took Phoenixfire under your wing, but all you wanted was a woman to get you keep around your arm to bring you to the top, someone to be around when you had blue balls.

Fast forward, I don't need anyone to bring me to the top. it's true her and I formed a relationship of sorts, but unlike you Landry, I've never seen women as eye candy, tools to get to the top. I don't see them as trophies. So I'm here in this filthy festering dump, because of her. I don't seek championships, I don't seek soiling my hands with filth like Brody, or any of the curtain jerkers in the back, I'm doing this for her, for young
Matthias.
"

Chrono then looked at Phoenixfire and Matthias, he placed his hand on her shoulder, his fingers moving through her red hair. He then turned to Landry.

"You ask why I'll leave out of here with my own power? Simple, you gave me that power. Because you're such a softy now, you won't hit me while Lady Athena is here, and risk hitting young Matthias. As you can tell Landry, I am a pretty big guy, now imagine there was some snowballs chance that you managed to bring me down, what would happen say if I flailed my arms trying to keep balance and knocked Athena over, if Matthias fell.

Lady Athena is right, you don't have the balls to raise your hand to her, nor do you have them to hit me, at least not tonight at this moment. So consider this a stalemate.
"

As Chrono then waved his finger making a 'tsk tsk' movement.

"But tell me Landry, how do you intend to beat me. When the only thing that you could possibly use against me is the one thing you will NEVER touch."

He then stepped closer to Landry to where he was face level, however he kept Phoenixfire and Matthias behind him. He then dropped the volume of his voice to a small whisper to where only Landry could hear him.

"But what's more dangerous.. A man who's lost everything and wants it back, or a man who has nothing to prove and is merely doing it because he can?"

He then stepped back and let Landry sink his words in as he then turned Athena and placed a kiss on her forehead.  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Neo_Hurricane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:12 pm
Landry wasted no time, and when Chrono whispered in his ear he shot back, "why don't you and I find out?"

Chrono backed off, and Mike raised his mic back up. He was clearly furious, pacing back and forth trying to take stock of the situation. He was like a dog at the end of his leash.

"You know what Chrono? You can call me trash or whatever you want...but if you're going to hide behind a woman and my infant son, well you're no better than you say I am."

The crowd "oooohed," at the last comment and Landry continued.

"But i'm not here to convince you. I'm here to convince," he turned his attention back to Phoenixfire, "You. You're the only one I see having anything to say in this issue. You know what the right thing to do is Athena. You know that Chrono isn't going to raise that kid right, and you know deep down that i'm a bigger man than he'll ever be, despite what his ego forces him to believe."

Landry kept facing Athena, but his eyes shifted to Chrono for the rest of what he had to say.

"But if you need proof, why don't we settle this in the ring. I propose a match. Chrono Clepsydra and Mike Landry for the first time ever. The stipulation? Chrono...gets to cheat all he wants, and if I break the rules once...i'm disqualified. And if I lose, I walk up that ramp and you never hear from me again. But if I win? I get my rights to see Matthias. 50/50. That's more than fair and both of you know it. What do you say? Are you man enough to accept?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:39 pm
'First of all Michael. Unlike you, I'm not hiding behind a woman, I'm standing right in front of her. So you could say that I am better than you. I'm that first and only line of defense in case you decide to go 'evil' again like we both know you're capable of..

Because I know you, I know you haven't changed. You might have this gullible crowd convinced, the people at home convinced, you might even have yourself convinced. But you are right about something, this isn't about my opinion. This is about hers, and what's good enough for young Matthias.

Though the thought of your proposal sounds intriguing, however I'm here for her, if she wants me to accept the match I will, however I will counter your proposal with one of my own....
"

Chrono said as he reached into his pocket and produced a small box. He opened it up and there inside was an emerald ring. There was a hushed silence throughout the arena.

"Athena, I know we haven't exactly known each other long but when I beat Michael, will you do me the honor of being my Phoenix Goddess?"

Chrono said as he then handed the ring to Athena  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Miss_Undastood

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:59 am
Phoenixfire found her eyes darting back and forth between the two men that she found competing for her favor when it came to matters concerning her son Matthias. Everything within her cried out for justice but there was that pesky small voice inside her head that kept planting seeds of doubt about the path on which she found herself. Phoenixfire had to break her gaze from the two men to give herself enough time to gather her thoughts into some response after Landry tried his damnedest to prove himself a changed man enough to convince her to allow him into her son's life but found Chrono interjecting in her place, leaving her speechless. She found herself refocusing on the verbal exchange taking place between Chrono, who kept pushing the past in the face of the man who stood opposite of him and trying to prove his point that he had a vested interest in the best for Matthias, and Landry, who kept fighting for his right to see his child against the powers that be. Landry was now facing her and trying with all his might to convince her to allow himself and her lover fight over the former's parental rights, promising that he would allow his opponent to use all in his power to defeat him while he could not and that he would walk out of her and Matthias' lives forever if that resulted in a loss. However calloused her heart had become by the heinous acts Landry had committed against her in his past, Phoenixfire could not deny him this chance and walk away with a good conscience.

"Landry...I...I cannot argue with what you've said or what Chrono has said and I want to do what's fair for all involved, even if it's going against my conscience. So I...I have no choice but to..."

Phoenixfire was on the verge of a response when she caught the glint of deep green light off of the emerald that rested in the ring box that Chrono held before her. She glanced back to her son for the briefest of moments before she looked to the men and the crowd behind them that waited on bated breath for her response. Phoenixfire did her best to work a smile across her obviously worried face as she curled her fingers around the box, removing the ring and sliding it onto her left ring finger.

"I accept both of your offers."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:42 am
Landry was disgusted by Chrono's display, shamelessly playing at Phoenixfire's emotional strings. It was clearly apparent that roles had reversed, and Chrono was now manipulating Phoenixfire the very same way Landry had manipulated so many other women in the past, only Landry never tried to marry anyone.

He turned his attention to his infant son, and his heart melted. He knew he had his match, that's all he needed, and so he ignored these shameless proceedings.

"Perfect. Matthias, I promise. You're comming home with me."

Landry left the ring and allowed Chrono to have this time to himself to celebrate his engagement. It didn't matter what either of them did, all that mattered was getting his son away from their total indoctrination.  

Neo_Hurricane

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:04 pm
Chrono stood there and watched Landry leave, he could see the look of disgust on his face. After all this was something his former self would've done, the problem is Chrono had nothing to gain, now however he did.

"I suppose we're done for now, come let us go. We have much to prepare for." Chrono said to Phoenixfire as he placed his hand on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:28 pm
Phoenixfire couldn't help but feel in her gut that she'd made a mistake by saying 'yes' to Chrono's proposal while accepting the proposal for a match that put her parental rights at stake. She had heard a whisper of what Landry had said to her son before leaving the ring, wondering if she'd just made an already dangerous man even more so to her cause. Phoenixfire wrapped her arms that much tighter around her son as she kissed his forehead, feeling her fiance rest a hand on her shoulder before he spoke. She looked up and did her best to smile before she nodded that she was ready to leave. Phoenixfire was terrified that she'd made the wrong choice and would soon find herself with her loyalties in the wrong place and without her son. As the cameras prepared to shift to the next scene, she followed her fiance from the ring and up the ramp towards the back.  

Miss_Undastood

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games