Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, school, Roleplay, square enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riley Mul-Daya

Thieving Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image xxRiley Singh - - -
██ █████████████████████
xxxxxxxx WittyOutgoing Intellegent
xxxx Oathbreaker Key

xxxxx"Darkness or Light, either way ill find a way"

Riley was hoping that she could score some major points with her blade skills, but again that was a wild fantasy. Her use of combat magic was limited harshly to Thunder, fire and magnet capabilities. Luckily healing magics came as easy as fire magic. “I imagine we’ll be seeing for horrible endings if we’re in the same class together” She smiled, “ I found out the hard why that you can apparently blow a wall to smithereens with a simple blizzard spell."

It was a horrible tale, that Riley rarely repeat, but when her skills as a keyblade wielder came to fruition her magic was not on the same lines. Her emotions ran wild so the wild elements came like second nature to her, her charisma made magnet magic follow to same fate. Cure spells and esuna came with a little training but her nurturing side helped her prevail. But aero and blizzard magic were abilities better suited to a wielder that was in control. So in a wild attempt to force blizzard to work, her emotions reeled and the combination of freezing ice and molten fire exploded.

Yeah that would be nice” Riley agreed, “lightening my load would be a godsend”. With a pat of her hand on the over stuffed bag she showed how much the girl really carried on her. Her enrolment paper was in her pocket, pulling it out she smiled. “Looks like I got a room to myself, heard its well sized,” she giggled happily, “guess what that means”. With an added wink, Riley only thought happy thoughts of parties she could hold if the room was big enough.

The new person was tall, with blonde hair the be deepest azure eyes she had ever seen. Giving Harvey a puzzled look Riley wondered who this Lami-chan was, she didn’t mean to pry but her natural curiosity got the better of her. Riley also could not help but think that the blonde really need to find a hair brush or a comb, he was a slob at the moment and frankly surprised Harvey was talking to him, cute but messy was never a turn on.

User Image - - - Riley Singhxx
█████████████████████ ██
WittyOutgoing Intellegent xxxxxxxx
Oathbreaker Key xxxx

"Darkness or Light, either way ill find a way"xxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:35 pm
Harvey turned to Kurai, and gently smiled. She liked the way he wanted to know how Lami was doing. "She was fine this morning, she ate well and everything. She told me that she was going to the summon class, and that they were resuming the class that was canceled yesterday." Harvey said with a smile.

"Oh! Kurai, this is Riley, Riley this is Kurai." Harvey said with a smile, looking in between her two friends.

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

NullEl

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:05 pm
Kurai turned to Riley, then looked a little nervous. "Huh!? Oh... G-good m-morning, Miss Riley. Uh... well... if summon class i-is re-resuming, I-I should get t-to class. N-nice to meet you, R-Riley." Kurai heads to the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:24 pm
Harvey turned back to Riley and smiled. "So, you ready to go?" Harvey asked.

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

Riley Mul-Daya

Thieving Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image xxRiley Singh - - -
██ █████████████████████
xxxxxxxx WittyOutgoing Intellegent
xxxx Oathbreaker Key

xxxxx"Darkness or Light, either way ill find a way"

Yo” Riley nodded with a smile, but couldn’t help but feel old with the usage of the word miss, “nice to meet you too”. Grabbing her book Riley made sure that everything was back in her bag. Riley couldn’t tell if she made the new kid nervous or if he was just to much of a bookworm to know how to deal with a ginger like herself.

Grabbing her bag excitedly, Riley adjusted the bag for comfort at her side. “Sounds like a good idea,” she added as she fingered her hair roughing it up. A room to her own, and a hot shower were the two top things she need at the moment, a few laughs sounded like a close second.

User Image - - - Riley Singhxx
█████████████████████ ██
WittyOutgoing Intellegent xxxxxxxx
Oathbreaker Key xxxx

"Darkness or Light, either way ill find a way"xxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:38 pm
((You can just automatically spawn there, it isn't worth it to make one sentence in each forum to get there, lol.))
"Okay, c'mon." Harvey said, and refastened her book bag on her shoulder, as she lead the way from the cafeteria too the dorm room.

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:15 pm
Lawrence sighed and exited the cafeteria. ugggh. Note to self: don't eat the school melon. he thought. He went to his next class.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:54 pm
User Image

Fumbling about, Rebekah and Abigail eventually found their way into the cafeteria. Abigail was clinging onto Rebekah's arm for support as she appeared like an utterly tired wreck. "You're so heavy!!" Rebekah yelled to her clinging sister. "I'll let go once you get food in me..." Abigail responded sluggishly.

Rebekah looked around at the practically empty cafeteria, she saw a table next to a window overlooking some forestry and she dragged her sister over to it. Abigail managed to plop herself into a chair, "This seat feels comfy." She laid her head down and closed her eyes. Rebekah sighed, "No, don't get up, I'll go get us something to eat." She walked away to get some food while occasionally keeping an eye on Abigail.

BasiicRhythm

Dangerous Gekko

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Keybladeblazer75

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:47 pm
It was close to the dead of night. Fragments of the moonlight escaped through the windows. The light reflected off Aran's crisp brown eyes. He felt as though this was the place to meditate seeing as there would be nobody to disturb him.

While he sat there and relaxed, he felt a dark presence. His opened his eyes and noticed there was an artificial shadow breed of Heartless running about causing mischief. Aran closely followed it's movements. It did not seem to cause harm. Aran just stared at it.

Soon after, the heartless approached Aran. It did not attack. Aran figured it was a passive heartless. The artifical creature just rested himself beside him. They locked eyes and Aran placed his hand on the creature's head. Be it artificial, he sensed it was in agony and it wished to return back to it's insignia. "Are you sure you wish for me to slay you to end your pain?" The heartless nodded.

"Very well then, I wish for your trip to be a pleasant one." Aran stood up gracefully. He summoned his Blade. He nodded to the heartless and the heartless to him. In one swift motion, Aran did a vertical slice, cutting straight through artificial being.

Aran fell on his knees. Tears in his eyes. Tears of Joy. He has helped out a being of the dark. He knew in his heart that he did the right thing. The ashes of the creature that once was hovered in the air and evaporated. He stood back up, whipping his tears off his face.

He summoned his blade. Looked at it for a long time and placed it on the table. It's cracked blade glimmered in the light. It's imperfection was astonishing. It did not sustain any damage from the execution. He withdrew his blade, walked towards the window and stared at the moon. His eyes were brilliantly brown.

After staring at the moon, he walked away. Just before he exited the room, he noticed a bunch more of artificial shadows following him. The blade summoned itself. It floated away from his hand. One of the artificial touched it. The blade started glowing with the same light as the moon itself. It blinded Aran for a moment When his vision cleared, the creatures where gone. He examined his blade and it grew with a radiant and dark aura. He sensed no evil within it.

When he went to grab the blade, he heard the voice of children. "You have saved our brother from a terrible illness. We grant you a simple gift as a token of our gratitude. We have sensed a darkness in your heart and decided to give you the ability to use your blade during your Form of Dovah, or as you humans call it, your anti form. May we hope to see each other again..." The voices faded away.

He withdrew his blade and walked away. He looked back and for a moment, there were small happy children running about. Did he imagine this? No... He felt a dark but non threatening presence in his blade. He went back to his dorm and he though to himself: "Hmmm, I must meditate more in order to truly find out what this blade is now capable of." And thus, he returned to his dorm. Were his eyes shut themselves and he went into a peaceful slumber.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:34 pm
Eric and Yumi walked in
"oooh! They have my cereal!"

He grabbed a huge bowl to show how hungry he was and filled it with cereal

The cafeteria had all sorts of breakfast items.  

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

solaphera
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:40 pm
kalenakeeper
Eric and Yumi walked in

Yumi laughed as she watched Eric and grabbed a small muffin and a box of orange juice. "So are you going to tell me what the plan is for saving your friends?" she asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:58 pm
solaphera
kalenakeeper
Eric and Yumi walked in

Yumi laughed as she watched Eric and grabbed a small muffin and a box of orange juice. "So are you going to tell me what the plan is for saving your friends?" she asked quietly.

Eric sighed
"Im trying to figure out how to wake Chase up...I dont know how...I may have to fight Master Aqua to free Harvey....that being in the dark realm."

Sasha and Misty ran in with Ruka and Moriko on their backs..

Sasha was in the lead and had to jump over some tables but in the end ran into some.

"We win, Ruka!"

Misty laughed as she was able to stop and not run into tables
"oh well, cant win em all"

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games