Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
magickal advice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:11 pm
AyanamiRei
TeaDidikai
Anything you can do I can do better... I can do anything better than you...

No you can't.
Yes I can
No you can't
YES I CAN!

Any spelll you can cast, I can cast deeper, I can cast any spell deeper than you...

No you can't
Yes I can
No you can't
YES I CAN

Any reading you can do I can do wiser, I can read any cards wiser than you

No you can't
Yes I can
No you can't
YES I CAN!

Saved for posterity

Where are you saving this stuff? eek  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:38 pm
TeaDidikai
AyanamiRei
TeaDidikai
Anything you can do I can do better... I can do anything better than you...

No you can't.
Yes I can
No you can't
YES I CAN!

Any spelll you can cast, I can cast deeper, I can cast any spell deeper than you...

No you can't
Yes I can
No you can't
YES I CAN

Any reading you can do I can do wiser, I can read any cards wiser than you

No you can't
Yes I can
No you can't
YES I CAN!

Saved for posterity

Where are you saving this stuff? eek
*Saved* had to wink

I think she's possibly compiling a list of the greatest quotes ever...coincidentaly, most of them are coming from you. sweatdrop  

Kal Eldritch

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:56 pm
Sovereign of Darkness
*Saved* had to wink

I think she's possibly compiling a list of the greatest quotes ever...coincidentaly, most of them are coming from you. sweatdrop
They are not. I'm sure that Fiddler has more than his fair share.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:45 pm
TeaDidikai
The different Necronomicons are part of pop-culture the way the Satanic Bible is. The pagan scene doesn't pay it too much mind because it is to the rest of the pagan religions (including the Eastern paths, the Recon Paths, Wicca etc) as a sock puppet is to the Royal Shakespeare Company.

The irony is that the Necronomicon is Fluffy in and of itself.

rofl rofl rofl a sock puppet vs the Royal Shakespeare Company!! I love the comparison....but not to side track this thread....wait there seems to be a serious lack of direction in it at the moment anyway ninja  

blindfaith^_^

7,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:01 am
blindfaith^_^
TeaDidikai
The different Necronomicons are part of pop-culture the way the Satanic Bible is. The pagan scene doesn't pay it too much mind because it is to the rest of the pagan religions (including the Eastern paths, the Recon Paths, Wicca etc) as a sock puppet is to the Royal Shakespeare Company.

The irony is that the Necronomicon is Fluffy in and of itself.

rofl rofl rofl a sock puppet vs the Royal Shakespeare Company!! I love the comparison....but not to side track this thread....wait there seems to be a serious lack of direction in it at the moment anyway ninja
It's a butchered Terry Pratchett quote. Jingo I believe.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:54 pm
I just got done reading the slight argument on the front page of this thread. ::Shakes head:: alright . . . I'm sorry to admit that I think what's-her-name is full of it. No logical comprehensions of what she's actually saying, and the fact that she keeps reinstating how old she is, shows that she's not only insecure but believes that intellegences is based on an age and honor system. Yeah sorry sweatdrop I don't mean to come down on people, but wow . . . that made my eye twitch. Coming out as all mighty (quoting Alladin) "Phenominal Cosmic Powers . . . iddy biddy living space".

I agree with TeaDidiKai on her Iron Maiden analogy . . . but that's not why I actually started to respond. I was actually responding to the argument over what was so called refered to as "Black Magick"?!?! (even though magic isn't a color ::twitch twitch:: )) I think personally people get too worked up over "the do's and don'ts" of magic, I seem to realize that people spend more time arguing over who's right and wrong rather than actually studying and learning something. And as for practicing the darker arts, I feel that some people are far to easily intimidated. I dont' see what makes Hexing, Cursing, Poisoning, Etc any different from Healing, Protection, Divination . . . why is one acceptable while the other is not? Life is made up of a balance, you cannot embrace something and condemn its other half. There are many different aspects of magic and in order to keep a restorative inner peace to the world, you need it worked from both sides of the spectrum.

So children (meaning in a generalized statement, not directed at anyone) lets actually study and know WHAT THE HELL WE'RE TALKING ABOUT. Before we start attempting to cast out hollowed foot steps in some imaginary "pagan" hall of fame that seems to exist in the back of these fluffies minds. The point is not to one up eachother, it's to shut up, listen, and actually learn something for the betterment of your chosen path; and to end the painstakingly abundance of Ignorance that the newer memebers of our faiths seem to be flooded with recently.

~Asha Sahri

Naomi Tinuveil

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:17 am
Naomi Tinuveil

I agree with TeaDidiKai on her Iron Maiden analogy
Correction. Not an analogy. It's a quote from former BPM Margaret Thatcher.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:09 am
TeaDidikai
Naomi Tinuveil

I agree with TeaDidiKai on her Iron Maiden analogy
Correction. Not an analogy. It's a quote from former BPM Margaret Thatcher.

My mistake bad choice of words . . . but still agreeable nonetheless.  

Naomi Tinuveil

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces