Rolly polly doe? (Brialan Oralee,Karloff&Lucian) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:55 am
User Image Still she was having issues finding her way around within Rakshi's family grounds. Sure it wasn't a herd like the one her mother had raised her in but it might as well have been. Her mate's family was large and loud and while she'd grown a bit use to it she still often found herself wandering off for some alone time where she could sing and coo to her growing belly in peace without the curious and excited nuzzled from his sisters. They weren't bad.. just.. hyper for lack of a better term.. like some one had left a pile of those white blocks two-leggers were so fond of offering to the more.. two-legger friendly soquili. On her way back however, she found herself wondering which path it was she'd come from originally. Ears perked forward, she fidgeted nervously as she looked down both paths.. waiting to see if she could pick up any sign from the rowdy crowd she's been escaping for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:18 am
User Image

Karloff lifted his head gently, He smelled something, almost familiar. Shutting his eyes, he tried to place it. It was very faint, almost untraceable. Striding forward, he peeked through the bushes and saw a fat mare--she was round with foals, likely lost.

His curiosity overwhelmed him, along with the thought that not far away Lucian was hunting, and he greeted her. He could feel Sippy's little hands clinging lightly in his hair as he slept. "Hello," he spoke gently to the mare.User Image  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:52 am
Her tail flagged to the unfamiliar voice as her eyes darted around before finally resting on the owner of the voice. The cat masked face caused her to grow weak in her knees flashes of a memory of when she'd been attacked by a kalona some time before. She's escaped that battle with a large scar on her shoulder and here standing before her looked to be a rather large male with the mask of the one creature that was said to be more foul than even the one that had attacked her. "P-please... Don't eat m-me" Her voice trembled out softly. it held a dainty sort of tone matching and befitting of her appearance. Oh why had she wandered away today?? and Where was Rakshi?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:52 am
Karloff couldn't help but be fascinated with her, but that quickly faded as she got upset. "No, no!" He tried to calm her without waking Sippy. "I won't harm you." Yeah, she was going to believe that. He was probably bloody, and the mask was no help.

"I won't hurt you." He said it soothingly, "Are you lost?"  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:22 am
She eyed him suspiciously for a moment. "No? Then what's that?? your meal?" She nodded towards the ringed tail she could spy on his back. She wasn't about to let him know she was lost till she trusted him. "My mate should be here any moment you know..." Her eyes darted around for a moment still. Her head felt a bit light, her knees shaky and before she could get another word in edgewise, her glare and scowl changed to a listlessness of a look before her eyes glazed over and she buckled to the ground, fainting on the spot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:30 pm
Karloff rushed to her as she fell down, he wasn't sure what to say or what to do really. Was she okay? What could he do if she wasn't? One thing he knew for sure, she was alone and...now passed out.

He nudged her gently, "Little mare, wake up." He pushed her lightly again on her neck, careful if she woke up to try to bite him.

Raising his head, he looked around for a moment. Hesitating, he called out. "LUCIAN!"  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:34 pm
She stayed unconscious, her head lolled to the side some. She looked almost at peace in this state, pale coat blushed markings and bulging belly. Her breathing was soft, even like she were doing nothing more than napping in the shade. Her body no longer showing signs of distress that could endanger the young live within her. "Rakshi...." She mumbled almost too softly to me heard.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:55 pm
Karloff nudged her again as she spoke. That named seemed awfully familiar...Didn't...Ailbhe have a family member with that name?

His eyes widened for a moment, "LUCIAN!" He had a feeling he was going to be in BIG trouble.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:16 pm
Visions of her mate's family swirled in her mind as she fought for consciousness. "Albert... Meru.. Mera... Tia..." A small tear slipped down her nose as she called out once more for her mate. "Rakshi...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image

Lucian galloped up seeing Karloff standing over someone, "What happened?" His voice was even, almost unattached. "Did you drink too much, Father?" He looked quizzically way up into Karloff's eyes.

Karloff shook his head, "I did not drink at all. She passed out," He gave Lucian a stern glance as he noticed his look.

Lucian dropped his gaze, "She was afraid then?" Fear wasn't really something he felt much, not anymore. It was fascinating.

"Yes, I think she's family of Ailbhe."

Lucian's head came up quickly, "She's going to be very upset."  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:54 pm
Voices.. not one.. not any more but two.. strange... Get tail flicked and her ears wiggled as she tried to catch exactly who they were... Slowly her eyes fluttered open as she looked up at now two stallions peering over her. Slowly she scrambled to her hooves as she looked rather shocked they hadn't tried to eat her.. rather they looked... concerned? Her knees felt weak once more and she caught herself sliding once more towards the ground as she spoke. "Who.. Who are you??"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:45 pm
Lucian kept his wary distance, his stout form standing unflinchingly. He was a bit...wary of her, it was the only way to describe it.

However, Karloff stepped forward gently. "Let me help you. I know your family I think. Ailbhe, she's my mate."  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:50 pm
Ailbhe.. the name wasn't too familiar with her.. If it was linked in any way to her family then well.. it was beyond her knowledge. She was new to it after all Rakshi said he had a large family so it didn't surprise her if perhaps there had been some missing. "You know Rakshi?" She blinked a bit shocked. "I'm.. I'm not familiar with Ailbhe.. She related to my mate?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:15 pm
Lucian stayed his distance, and said nothing for the moment.

Karloff, "You said Albert, Meru. That's my love's grandmother and grandfather. And her aunt, Mera. So..you must be."  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:51 pm
She pondered this a moment. Finally she allowed herself to relax some. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to judge so...." She actually felt relived that he was just scary on looks and not actually trying to eat her. "Albert's my.. mate's grand dad.. and his mom's Mera..." She smiled happily turning her neck only as much as she needed to lightly nose her own side as though trying to calm the foals within her small frame.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff