Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gay Stereotypes and other stuff

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

finfageek

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:45 pm
Wow I haven't posted here in a while >.> Anywhooooo.

I have a blog that I write in weekly, and I recently wrote on about gay stereotypes. If you wanna check it out, go ahead! Read my other posts if you wanna, as well smile (And I will try to post in this guild more >.> dumb college made me too busy! )

My blog!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:55 pm
I love your blog. I'm actually taking the time to read it. That's good, because I usually don't read blogs. Heck, I barely even read formspring.me, twitter, tumblr, even posts on my own Facebook.

I haven't read it all yet, but I'll read more as I go along.

EDIT: I especially love your blog post on Music. I just love Korean pop (especially ones that are sung by females. Even if the guy is hot, I have a hard time enjoying a male voice). Thing is, I'm Korean, but I don't even understand any of the Korean songs I listen to. But I like it all the same, and I can sum it up pretty the much the same way you've described.

It also bothers me when people ask why I like the Japanese pop and Korean pop I listen to even if I can't understand it. It especially bothers me because I then begin to feel like a failure for not being able to understand either language because I am, in fact, half Japanese and half Korean.

Archestra Peiyrui

2,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

finfageek

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:38 pm
Archestra Peiyrui
I love your blog. I'm actually taking the time to read it. That's good, because I usually don't read blogs. Heck, I barely even read formspring.me, twitter, tumblr, even posts on my own Facebook.

I haven't read it all yet, but I'll read more as I go along.

EDIT: I especially love your blog post on Music. I just love Korean pop (especially ones that are sung by females. Even if the guy is hot, I have a hard time enjoying a male voice). Thing is, I'm Korean, but I don't even understand any of the Korean songs I listen to. But I like it all the same, and I can sum it up pretty the much the same way you've described.

It also bothers me when people ask why I like the Japanese pop and Korean pop I listen to even if I can't understand it. It especially bothers me because I then begin to feel like a failure for not being able to understand either language because I am, in fact, half Japanese and half Korean.
Thank you! biggrin It makes me happy when people like what I write smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:53 am
s**t s**t s**t s**t lol ive started reading ur blog and i just read the first paragraph and even though i know im not homophohic anymore (i read some books about homosexuals and what they have to go through, im 16, now i know ive been an a**) and realized i had thought these words almost exactly when i found out my friend was bisexual "im cool with it, as long as he doesn't hit on me"....... arrrrrrrrrrrgh talk about feeling like an a*****e man  

SlimShady777

finfageek

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:26 am
SlimShady777
s**t s**t s**t s**t lol ive started reading ur blog and i just read the first paragraph and even though i know im not homophohic anymore (i read some books about homosexuals and what they have to go through, im 16, now i know ive been an a**) and realized i had thought these words almost exactly when i found out my friend was bisexual "im cool with it, as long as he doesn't hit on me"....... arrrrrrrrrrrgh talk about feeling like an a*****e man
Hahaha well as long as you're not that way now smile you've got nothing to worry about  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games