Desirable Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:33 pm
post your role-play topic ideas here^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:33 am
An adventure/action roleplay would be nice...
maybe something like a fighting roleplay?
We should also do a more regular roleplay, such as high school.

In our Romance roleplays, we should express all kinds of love.
Straight, Yaoi, Yuri, maybe Incest?
It would be interesting to see the different kinds.

Half Hero

Kitaen Silva
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:13 pm
I'm personally fond of free-form, where there's no set story except for what develops as the RP progresses. It's surprising to see what sorts of goals appear on the fly, and it also provokes more content on a per-post basis. =3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:15 pm
Kitaen Silva
I'm personally fond of free-form, where there's no set story except for what develops as the RP progresses. It's surprising to see what sorts of goals appear on the fly, and it also provokes more content on a per-post basis. =3

that being, the story have no general outline or genre that it can be placed into? just wondering if i should make a new sub-forum or not...  

chisano
Captain

Desirable Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kitaen Silva
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:23 pm
wahmbulance
Chisano
Kitaen Silva

that being, the story have no general outline or genre that it can be placed into? just wondering if i should make a new sub-forum or not...

I'd say a "Free Form" subforum is a good idea, because a lot of my RPs would be extremely difficult to classify into one genre. You could also make a "Mixed-Genre" subforum, with a relevant rule that the genre's involved must be included in the first post.

OH. I also think there should be a universal explanation of magic use, so that magic fundamentals are easily understandable by all members, and I happen to have written one a couple months ago that might be handy. I need to see what people think about it anyway, so if you have any questions about it, please ask, and I'll incorporate an answer into the explanation with Q&A formatting, as well as tell you directly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:27 pm
Kitaen Silva
wahmbulance
Chisano
Kitaen Silva

I'd say a "Free Form" subforum is a good idea, because a lot of my RPs would be extremely difficult to classify into one genre. You could also make a "Mixed-Genre" subforum, with a relevant rule that the genre's involved must be included in the first post.

OH. I also think there should be a universal explanation of magic use, so that magic fundamentals are easily understandable by all members, and I happen to have written one a couple months ago that might be handy. I need to see what people think about it anyway, so if you have any questions about it, please ask, and I'll incorporate an answer into the explanation with Q&A formatting, as well as tell you directly.

alright can and will do, maybe you should become a mod^^  

chisano
Captain

Desirable Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kitaen Silva
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:33 pm
Chisano
Kitaen Silva
wahmbulance
Chisano
Kitaen Silva

Ehe... have you read my introduction? The decision is up to you, but my intro contains information that will make or break your decision. =3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:08 pm
Kitaen Silva
Chisano
Kitaen Silva
wahmbulance
Chisano
Kitaen Silva

Ehe... have you read my introduction? The decision is up to you, but my intro contains information that will make or break your decision. =3

you are you, and im cool with that^^ if it interests you, i wouldnt mind having you as a mod^^  

chisano
Captain

Desirable Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kitaen Silva
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:10 pm
Chisano
Kitaen Silva
Chisano
Kitaen Silva
wahmbulance
Chisano
Kitaen Silva

you are you, and im cool with that^^ if it interests you, i wouldnt mind having you as a mod^^

And with that, I do believe I am interested. =3
Where do I sign~?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:12 pm
Kitaen Silva
Chisano
Kitaen Silva
Chisano
Kitaen Silva
wahmbulance

Where do I sign~?

the moderator request thread here in the guild, that way i know you went through protocol, and i didnt just boost you high up into the ranks :p lol  

chisano
Captain

Desirable Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kitaen Silva
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Chisano
Kitaen Silva
Chisano
Kitaen Silva
Chisano
Kitaen Silva
wahmbulance

Where do I sign~?

the moderator request thread here in the guild, that way i know you went through protocol, and i didnt just boost you high up into the ranks :p lol

-thumbs up-

Back on topic:

I think we should have a roleplay where...
On second thought, I'll just start the RP I have in mind. >3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:37 pm
Quick Question!

If we have an idea for a role play, do we just go right away and make our own thread or do we have to run it by you first?

I don't have any ideas right now, but I figured I'd ask.  

xSamta_

5,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The Elite Role-Players Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items