Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Mim's Misc. Character RP Hunt! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mimsey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:42 am
Okay <3 So, I'm looking for some people who might be into some casual plotting with some of my non-firekin characters. Particularly my gods, who don't get out as much as they really should. I'm going to try and keep this fairly simple, so I don't freak myself out about having a plot thread. Okay? Okay. Lets go.

Keep in mind:

arrow I am looking for plots, not "hibye" rps.
arrow I am slow to breed my characters.
arrow I prefer guild rps.
arrow Please don't plot if you think you might vanish. ;; Luckily most of these characters are self sufficient enough to not be devastated, but I'll still be sadface.
arrow You can chat me up over AIM: DrawingDaisies

Priority

Quote:
An
User Image

Name:
An
Personality: Wild, adventurous. Kind-hearted.
About:

An was born in the motoujamii [firekin] pride to former princess Kaanga, and Upendo'Mpaji. Although she was born a huria, An has never doubted her heritage as a firekin. And with good reason! She's a large, wild female, used to surviving in harsh conditions. Most of her friends and family still remain in the firekin lands, and she sends reports back from time to time of the things she's learned in the outside world.

An's looking forward to plenty of adventures now that she's out on her own! And hopefully we can find some!

Looking for: Plots! And plots. An's pretty much open to anything at the moment, be it a pride, mate, or friends. However, I am crazy overprotective over her. If you are looking for cubs or teh dramaz11... I'm not really interested. Enemies are good too!

Some quick notes about An, before submitting any requests:

An is:

- Not religious, and likely will not join a religious pride.
- Not evil. She's a firm neutral good character.
- Dominant. She's not going to play house, or let a male rule over her. She's looking for an equal.
- She will not be apart of a love triangle.
--- This includes, to an extent, past relationships. She will be wary of a lot of excess baggage.
- A soldier. As a typical firekin, An has extensive combat training. If she joined a pride, she'd need to have something akin to a guard role to fill.
- Optimistic. She's rarely depressed.
- She can open up dialogue with the firekin pride, if a specific pride is looking to have an ambassador.
- Needs a goal to work towards; not interested in 'settling down'.

- Would consider hybrids or non-lions. Does not need to be fertile, but they'd need to adopt as An won't be 'having cubs' with anyone but her mate.

Quote:
Miramar
User Image

Name:
Miramar ["Miri"]
Personality: Calm, generous. Sometimes a bit funny. Unfailingly patient.
About:

Not too long ago, Miramar was a mortal. He took up the art of shamanism from his mother, Shararah. Unlike his mother- he wasn't trying to con anyone. He legitimately believed in helping others and taking care of the sick. He had a chance run in with the goddess of Pestilence, Amaret. The two shared a very brief affair, with Miramar mistaking her as a mortal, and thinking he could help alleviate her pain. Amaret was mostly dicking around, intrigued by the mortal's futile attempts at fixing her, and his other patients. She finally grew bored of it all and left, cursing him with a fatal illness and fluttering off to have tea, or whatever it is she does when she's not making people miserable.

Rather than simply die, Miramar decided to journey to other healers, and seek their help. Eventually he found himself at the paws of Amedia- Amaret's daughter and the goddess of healing. Having about as much of a sense of humor as her mother, rather than cure Miramar- Amedia transferred her immortality to him.

Since then, Miramar has been making good use of his newfound domain. Unlike the previous goddess, he's not a hermit. He happily helps others and spends most of his time traveling. He feels strongly connected to mortals, but at the same time, has a curious and almost affectionate view towards the gods.

He occasionally intervenes when Amaret has overstepped her boundaries.

Looking for: Just about everything! Mate, friends, colleagues... He also won't engage in fighting, unless it's to help someone. Flings are a no-go. His ideal lady-friend is someone who is as well grounded as he is. Someone he can rely on. A goddess will need to be a non-evil domain. A mortal will need to be able to reassure him about her inevitable death. In either case, she'll need to be a strong woman with a big heart.

Note: mate could also be a waterbuck! As long as she's rped, I have no problem with him falling for a doe~

Enemies are really cool too! Although he's very slow to anger.

He can heal [obviously], so his powers can be utilized if needed.
Edit: Now comes in a form you are more comfortable with!

Quote:
Juno
User Image

Name:
Juno
Personality: Hot-tempered, quirky, runs high on sarcasm and low on optimism.
About:

Juno had a rocky childhood. He was born into a small band of thieves, and due to the unusual nature of his parentage, his mother rejected him almost immediately. He grew up thinking his parents were his aunt and uncle, until his father finally broke down and admitted what was going on. Although things have patched up between him and his father... Juno and his mother have still yet to reconcile.

The tension between him and his mother eventually pushed him from the small band. Now, he's something of an off beat renegade. He doesn't really fit in anywhere, not being particularly lion or particularly cheetah in behavior. He has something of a hot temper, which has resulted in many a beat down.

Looking for: Plots! He's not fertile, so cubs are not an option... and quite frankly, he doesn't really like kids. His own parents weren't so great, so why repeat the same mistake? Fights are great. Possibly a group he can join, but he probably would not join an all-hybrid group.

Others

Quote:
Amaret
User Image

Name:
Amaret
Personality: Unpredictable, polite. Evil. Mostly.
About:

Amaret is the goddess of pestilence. As you may guess, she's not what you might call 'cheery'. She delights in making others miserable, calling them names, taunting them from afar... except when she's helping them. And honestly? She's just as likely to do either.

While Amaret's direct lifespans are relatively short, she has more or less a full memory of her past lives. And over these thousands of years... life just bores her. 'Evil' is such a bland concept. What Amaret thrives in is unpredictability. She's your best fr[enemy] one minute, and burning your house down the next. But then she's sending you a basket of muffins to make up for it.

You could say that Amaret's 'dangerous' quota is directly proportionate to how amused she is. One thing is for certain: Amaret is always unfailingly polite, and friendly. Being evil doesn't mean you have to be rude, you know?

Looking for: Plots! She's pretty quick to have flings, but not so quick to actually spawn cubs. She will not fall in love, but she occasionally does get attached to others. This usually isn't a good thing.

Keep in mind that while she's a villain, she's not going to be super-ultimate BFFs with other evil characters. She tends to write most of them off.

Note: although her domain is sort of a 'dangerous' domain, she rarely uses her powers without merit, as they directly effect her lifespan. Your characters are safe rping with her <3

Quote:
Lua and Faine
User ImageUser Image

Name:
Lua [Firekin] "Fire" // Faine [God] "Joyous"
Personality:

Lua: Clever, amiable, strong.
Faine: Eccentric, bitter, conflicted

About:

When Lua was a very young cub living in the Motoujamii, his mother was murdered. Although he's never been able to find out much about the incident, Lua left the lands with a goal: Protect who he could, and help others find closure to dark crimes.

Along the way he happened to meet a strange, somewhat sketchy male named Faine. Fearing that the strange male was a potential danger to the savannah, he suggested they travel together. It was only after a few months of traveling that Lua came to realize that Faine possessed a remarkable gift: the ability to feel guilt in others. Not only that, but the two young males shared a very similar goal.

Now, they fight crime do detective work around the savannah.

Looking for: Cases! Things to investigate such as disappearances or murders. Lua could be open to mate offers*. Faine might have a fling, but will either remain single or end up with Lyla at some point. Friends and enemies are great! Also people to use Faine's powers on.

It should be noted that of the pair, Lua is the virtuous one. He's also the one in charge. Faine has a much darker view of society, and laments that half the people they help are just as bad as the criminals.

Faine's powers include sensing guilt, being able to create flashbacks to the guilty incident, and a final curse that renders the victim to believe themselves responsible for every bad thing that happens.

[*For mate offers, all feline females are welcome except gods. Mate can live in another pride, so long as her pride allows it.]

Alright, that's it! I may add some more in the future, but for the moment these are the three I want to focus on. <33

Post ideas awaaay!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:20 pm
I can offer a friend for An?

Kipofu (who's considered an adult as this point, shopwise) is a Diplomat in the Matembezi'wasakaji, so she's often traveling around to other prides, and is currently trying to help recruit creatures to help the God of Leadership fight against (and rescue several females from) the God of Hate. Because she travels so much, it would be easy for her to run across An. Kipofu is a generally sweet-tempered lioness with a love of adventure and a quick sense of humor. She might be blind, but she doesn't let it get her down at all, taking in life as it comes at her. She's also a quick learner, smart, and the sort of girl who knows how to inspire others and dance around the red tape. Because of her blindness, she's most often accompanied by her 'seeing-eye ratel' Nasiha, who learned long ago that trying to keep Kipofu from adventure is like telling her not to breathe.

It's not a huge plot, unless you decided to have An get involved with the mega-plot involved Leadership and Hate, but it could provide a reliable source of RP for both, and everyone needs a friend. 8]

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:44 pm
As soon as my exam is done I claim rp with you~

Ideas as follows:
- Amaret and my boy Galonii (who is one of the sickly priests in the diseased pride!) heart He's a priest of pestilence and utterly devoted. Like fer serious. She might find him amusing or annoying. I've not actually RPed him before but he's a bit of a loner who spends all of his time worshipping and avoiding other people.
- I'd also like RP with Miramar but not sure what yet D: I have Roko, who met Ameh in Ela lands and helped her heal a lion she had accidently cursed. Perhaps he could meet Roko's son? He's a juvie and has been for a while and is the god of frustration.
- And finallyyyy~ I have a couple of adventurers for An. First is Endesha who is my Swampy girl. She's gonna be living at home but going out for adventurers so she could join in and drop out in a casual fashion if An's going to be a rogue for a while. I also have an adult male pridelander, Jemadari, who is my adventurous guy who is prolly gonna head out and be a rogue. He could hang out with An for a bit, too if you like =3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:49 pm
I so want God RP with both Miramar and Amaret for Xavier heart In Miramar's case, at least one other friend in the world of pantheons, and in Amaret's case... Well, the idea of Pestilence and Cursed paling around for their own purposes is pretty amusing a concept to me lol  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:56 pm
For An, I may possibly have something. Tsukouru First thing is first, my character is going to 'retire' in the Bahari'mtoto pride ( This may or may not change for plot purposes but I think it's the best pride that fits him ). He isn't ambitiously religious but he has met some Gods in his journey so he doesn't denote giving them thanks anytime he can. He DOES have a goddess fling planned, but she is looking for a God Mate, not a mortal mate- they are going be like best friends and not mates what so ever. He has befriended many Gods and hopefully they visit from time to time. He is former best friend of the God of Surf before he got reincarnated. Thus deeming him a surfer himself. Laid back, helpful and just overall a nice guy but when alone he is pretty reckless ( as surfing is a reckless sport ) and is not above having fun.

He has a bit to him, and I would rather rp it out before offering something more but I think she fits his 'ideal' companion. He is very dearly important to me so everything I have for him is EXTREMELY planned and plotted out as to not just be reckless with him like he is with himself.

I'd also like to offer rp with the God or Pestilence and Healing.

Also for the God of healing, I'd like him to teach my girlly Israfel some arts of healing and also maybe heal her inner wounds. She will be in charge of the God Of Virtue, and he is badly injured and also had a heart to mend. Along with being able to take care of her 'pack' Tsu when he gets stung by a jelly fish and such and Roho from a hunting accident. She is a free spirit and is always happy and optimistic about everything. Her past was very dark as her whole pride was taken down by brutes and she only survived because her mother covered her and allowed her body to be a shield. A dancer, singer and musical whimsical girl, she tries now to be of further use than just lifting spirits by her song and dance. She is humbled and kind and would likely hop to be Mira's friend as well.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:54 pm
For Miramar I have Bunika'Mwenzi, the Imagination Goddess. She's generally a very playful and gentle soul, if philosophical on the most oddest and childlike affair that only seem important to her.
There's a running theme that everyone she meets seems to 'disapear' or simply lose touch with her and she has little memory or understanding of her origins but small fleeted pictures and names.

She could use the friendship and possibly form a romance with someone who has the patience for her antics, maybe even help her with her own identity crisis?

She will be having a fling or two with a mortal, with little to no understanding of love and such. I'm hoping for someone to eventually teach that to her slowly.  

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Mimsey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:23 pm
Eeee, lots of stuff! Lets seee:

@Das: Kipofu sounds like the perfect friend for An! She can totally get behind someone who has a cause, and she's very chill with familiar friends. [She's got a few of her own!] I'd be happy to set something up later if you'd want <3 Unless you have something in mind?

@Kims: Any and all of my characters are at your disposal! Name the time and place, and they'll be there with doughnuts. <33 [And, well, what we already discussed too!]

@Andranis: Sounds pretty cool! Since I've got a few with Miramar to set up, we can roll something with Amaret if you want.

@Chi: I think An and Tsukouru could have a very amusing RP, since An comes from the desert and has absolutely no concept of water or surf. XDD However I'm not sure if they'd be too good long term. An's not too keen on retiring, and she'd probably friendzone males with kids without even knowing it. But I do think they could have an interesting RP!

As for the other, Miramar would be happy to teach some healing! However, he has absolutely no power over inner wounds and emotional things like that. He's a pretty stable guy though, so he can probably offer some advice.

@LSX: Miramar could definitely help out! He might feel more brotherly to someone who is very childish, but he could definitely be a good friend. I can set something up in a bit if you'd like!

AND I THINK THAT'S EVERYONE. <3 Give me a day or so to set up rps for the first few of you, and I'll sort of work my way down from there.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:39 pm
First i must protest that our gods have yet to meet mimsey ^^

I think it would be interesting to see how they get along, he has the powers that she would love since she knows all to well that her herbs dont always save those she is trying to save.

User Image

Second well i might have something for An but i need to post it first ^^ and i dont belive im quite ready for that  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:40 pm
|D; Sadly, I did not have anything specific in mind. -brain's a little fuzzy atm, due to being sick- 8] I look forward to RPing! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:10 pm
Mims, we need rp, and outside Firekin as well! lol

Would you be up for rping An with K'Anatak, my God of Reflection? He has left the mountains some time ago and has been wandering around kind of looking for something, but not sure what. He hears rumors his brother has stopped hunting for him, which currently leaves him and his fluffyness looking for new lions/lionesses to meet, and adventure. He needs to get out more. >> Would love to talk more/give you a bit more background about him via aim if ya like smile

*noogies An*  

DragonsRage24

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:20 pm
For An I have Dez'i. I would like to offer him as a possible mate, or at least just a friend. Dez'i was born into a pride of warriors however because of a hearing condition (He can't hear sounds far away, only close up within 5ft) as a young cub he was sent into the Roguelands to live by himself. He, barely, survived by himself for a while until a kind lioness found him. She took him in and took care of him however she could not help him with his want of becoming a warrior. But in travels they ran into a rather large male who was a warrior from a pride who was willing to help Dez'i learn how to become a warrior. Currently at the moment he is still living with both the female and the male. He has learned a lot from the male and has become a skilled fighter. He is sweet, down to earth and brave. If he was to be her mate he would spoil her from time to time bringing her pretty things and things like that however he would over all treat her very equally. He will love to spar from time to time and go on adventures with her.
He will probably want to stay in the roguelands to be close with his 'family' however I wouldn't mind him joining a pride.

I also have a goddess for your god However I need to check some plots first. C:
He is also really special to me c:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:11 pm
As of right now, Tsukurou isn't going to retire. XD; Not for a while.. because he still has a lot of adventures ahead of him. I'm just clearing that up that when he does decide to. I'd prefer him go to the Bahari.. So. ^_^; But yea fling territory. He had a past litter got amnesia and doesn't know them and always wanted kids because he doesn't 'have' any. ;o!

As for Izzy, I didn't mean internally help, there isn't anything really wrong with her. I'd just like her to have someone to talk to and confine in, or even tell her story to. She hasn't and thus inwardly is becoming depressed but plasters a smile on her face to keep everyone at bay. Maybe letting go rp etc rp? They'd have to get to know each other and be close friends - no hibye- like you said.. because it would take a bit for her to open up and she probably won't unless provoked to talk about it.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Mimsey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:24 am
@Fiction: Aww, that'd be an awesome RP since Miri studied herbs when he was a mortal doctor. He'd be pretty surprised if she was envious, he's like totally her biggestfanomgah.

@Dragons: We dooo! I'm not sure how An will react to a god, but I'd love to have them meet. [I could even drag Faine in, if you'd like!] We'll talk over AIM sometime.

@Yin: I could totally see them being friends! Maybe we can grab up all these rogue adventurers and do something cool with them? /pondeeer. I'll set up something as soon as I get few a few other rps.

@Chi: That sounds fine then! He'd definitely like to help out, in any case, particularly if she's going to be helping others in the process. [And a god at that, which he has very little experience with.] I'll make sure to set something up as soon as I get through the first couple of rps. <3

And, this is just a general note with An. I'll probably not be just selecting someone as a mate and say, "That's the guy we'll go with!" It'll definitely take some RP just to find out if they're compatible, as An's actually somewhat difficult to match. So I'll be tossing up a lot of rps with her and hopefully gaining an arsenal of friends before really deciding on that. Which isn't directed to anyone in particular, just mentioning as to why I might be ignoring the mate-side of requests just yet. [This probably goes for Miramar too. The only one it won't is Amaret, who seriously just does not give a s**t who she's with. ]

Amaret: LOVE ME. WHY DOES NO ONE LOVE ME.
Miri: I LOVE YOU.
Amaret: /wrist

----

Also, if there's a bunch of people with rogues just looking to do some sort of adventuring, maybe we can orchestrate some sort of miniplot? IDLOVETOMAKEADVENTURETEAM.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:59 am
arrow And, rps for!:

Andranis [Might as well use both!]

Das Tor!

Mimsey

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:56 pm
I would totally be up for whatever c: I <3 RP. Dez'i is also one of my favorites so I understand the pickyness. I'm looking forward to some RP though C:

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff