Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
Ladies? Or whoever might know

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Moonrise ]

Dapper Allegiant

15,000 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:35 am
I'm not sure if I posted in the correct forum or not, but I wasn't sure where else this would fit.
But anyway... I was reading something online a few days ago, and a comment someone made got me thinking.
Do the things we eat/drink affect like...feminine odor?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:20 pm
Yes, diet can change the taste and smell of bodily fluids (such as sweat, semen, and vaginal discharge). The change is often subtle, so some people won't even notice a difference (I personally don't notice a difference except in my partner's sweat when he eats this one particular garlic sauce). But those who do notice a difference say that diets low in meat and high in fruits and vegetables tend to make people smell and taste the best. Strawberries and pineapples in particular are said to have the biggest impact when it comes to making semen and vaginal secretions more pleasant.

So if it's something you'd like to try, go for it. But don't be disappointed if you or your partner don't notice a huge difference and if you don't smell like roses all day; a healthy v****a does have its own smell after all and every woman does smell a bit different. Get familiar with your smell so that you can tell what's normal for you and what's not normal since changes in smell that can't be attributed to cleanliness or diet may be a sign of infection. If you think you might have a vaginal infection, schedule an ob-gyn appointment to find out for sure. And be careful with white flour, fruit, or other types of sugar if you think you might have an infection. The most common type of non-sexually transmitted vaginal infection is a yeast infection, and yeast loves sugar.  

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

Puberty Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces