Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Jane Abagail Doyle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:36 pm
Hi, my name is Jane Abigail Doyle

But I sometimes go by Janie, Jay, or JD

I'm a female

I'm 19 years old.

My birthday is May 12

My dream job is I…I’ve tried to figure that out but still am not quite sure.

My blood status is Muggle-born

The house I was in was Hufflepuff

I'm interested in guys!

I'm currently with no one…

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm complicated. I will stand up for people and always protect someone even though it terrifies me. I try as hard as I can to be kind to people and actually bother talking to them but it is hard for me. I am over emotional and cry and awful lot. I have started to come out of my shell a little but I keep being pushed back and it is a slow process but I try.

My background story is also complicated. I was born in Birmingham and lived there for awhile. I was about eight or nine when we moved to Dunstable where we are living now. We’ve lived a little bit of everywhere. Out of our travels we spent the most time in America. I even attended school there for a while. We came back to England and almost the first thing that happen (after I locked myself in my room and cried, yeah no surprise there, but that is a completely different story) was someone from Hogwarts arrived at my house with my letter and an explanation that I wasn’t just plain Jane, I was a witch. I was as shocked as my parents but I couldn’t have been more excited. If only that had lasted.
School was not as great as I had hoped and I came to loath it with a passion. I made friends but they excluded me, it wasn’t really on purpose I suppose I just wasn’t on their mind. I was once again just plain Jane. I was beginning to think that was all I would ever be until I met Allen. He was something special and he comforted me when my friend’s thoughts weren’t on me and he hated them for it. We both knew that we liked each but nothing came of it until I threw a plate at his face in our fourth or fifth year, after I became hot. We had a complicated relationship to say the least. We tried to stay together and we were probably the most lovey-dovey couple on the face of this earth but yet it wasn’t working, not for me anyway.
I couldn’t let myself not love him. I had to love him despite the fact I didn’t and I wanted to leave him. I was stupid and despite how much I hate him for it he kind of did me a favor. He vanished. To this day I haven’t a clue of where he is. I got a note from him telling me not to worry that he just had some things to take care of. He never came back. I don’t miss him but I miss not being with someone but enough about him, I have other important things to tell you.
After a few years of school I became one of the founding members of the Chimera Club as it became so aptly name. It was created by one member of each of the four houses by myself, Ronyo Storm, Phinela Von Ichval, and Colton Raines. It was our sole purpose to help the students of Hogwarts and be their protectors. It wasn’t used much until Colton was taken over by a demon. Don’t ask. It is a long complicated story and I don’t feel in the mood to tell it. Ask Ronyo sometime, I’m sure he’d love that. Anyone we freed Colton but then like so many others in my life he left and Phinelia, the only person I truly considered a friend, went with him. For years I had no idea what had happened to them. I graduated from Hogwarts last year and am now working with Ronyo at his detective agency. Recently Phinelia returned out of the blue(also another story). I was thrilled and she is now working with us at the agency.

I enjoy singing, quidditch, being with my family, reading, and being a big sister.

I despise my nightmares, my anti-social tendencies, heights, blueberries, and being alone

I'm afraid of my nightmares coming true.

My strengths are I am very intelligent and I am musically gifted.

My flaws are I am pretty emotional and I don’t like to communicate my feelings. In recent years I have become a little anti-social.

I look like this.

My wand is a 11.5 in. long made of vine wood. Its core is a dragon's heartstring

My pet is a a barn owl named Marshmallow.

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
Transfigurations - O
Potions - O
History of Magic - E
Herbology - A
Defense Against the Dark Arts - O
Charms - A
Astronomy - E
Muggle Music - O
The Care of Magical Creatures Class - A
Alchemy - O
Muggle Mythology - E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Transfigurations - O
Potions - O
History of Magic - E
Herbology - A
Defense Against the Dark Arts - O
Charms - A
Astronomy - E
Muggle Music - O
The Care of Magical Creatures Class - A
Alchemy - O
Muggle Mythology - E

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I’m rich (don’t tell, not even my closest friends know. I was teased about it and haven’t told anyone since). I have also been plagued by intense nightmares for many years and they only calm down when I am home.
~Utsuha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:24 am
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

█████████████████ Muggle Born Hufflepuff ████████████

Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post

Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post

Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post

Made by Purpleinator
                              ooc; outfit in top picture.

Jane Abigail Doyle

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Hogwarts Alumni Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff