[PRP] A Day to relax [Quetza and Dunia]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:56 pm
The large lazy male stretched his body out with a loud yawn. They had spent some time searching for a den and they found a perfect one, large enough for more then just them and near everything they wanted. Including a lot of nice dig spots. With the searching they did they deserved a break. He really loved the break and the spot that they picked right next to a shady tree and a hole already started from the other day. The watering hole not to far off, it was really more then perfect. There was really only thing missing. He really didn't know where Dunia was at the moment but she knew where he was going to be. He was hoping that she would enjoy a dig. He wasn't in much of the mood for one but he would enjoy her company. He also really liked cleaning the stones that she found.

He stretched himself off even more rolling on to his back his belly in the air exposing it to the spots of sun that was flowing through between the branches. He was really enjoying the sun and it was a nice thing. He really enjoyed it most of the time. He stretched his paws out once again before grunting and rolling over looking at his dusty paws. He really was wondering where his girl was. He made a face and then flopped his head down on his paws and closed his eyes to start dozing off for a nap, he figured that she was out with her mom he had some spare time. He had a feeling that he could take a bit of a nap. That sounded good. He flicked his tail around behind him happily and started to drift off.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Dunia had been out for a dig, and had wandered slowly to the watering hole, covered in dust that would set to mud when she entered the water, but she kept sneezing and she really wanted the dust gone, so she wiggled into the watering hole careful not to disturb the sludge down the bottom and sully the water too much. She ducked her head under the water, getting rid of the dust clinging to her head fluff, before raising her head and trying to flick the water off.

She had tried to shake off all the dust earlier, but had simply covered herself in a cloud of dust which sent her into a sneezing fit. The water was the nicer option, she decided.

She had found a few rocks earlier, and they now rested by the banks of the watering hole but she had found less than she usually did. She was distracted, and this time not by Quetza. He had stayed at their den - it still warmed her heart to think of their den - while she went out for a dig to relax, but she couldn't even relax surrounded by dirt.

Dunia was anxious. Well, more nervous than anxious, but still worried and it was confusing. Dunia loved Quetza, that much was plainly obvious, but their den was...well, it was a family den, and they didn't have a family yet -except each other. Should they have a family? Dunia wondered, that familiar anxiety coming back, and she sighed, leaving the water and shaking, trying to dislodge some of the water. At least the sun was warm and she would dry quickly, she thought, leaning down to grab her rocks and starting back towards their den.

Maybe Quetza could distract her from her worries, she thought, a smiling coming to her face as she spotted her mate resting beneath a tree.

Velveteen Angel

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:19 pm
Quetza had no where near as much going through his mind. He normally was a laid back lion and therefore normally didn't worry too much about anything. But he was not thinking the thoughts that Dunia did. Although it crossed his mind from time to time. Sure he knew that they had picked a family den and in Quetza's mind although he had thought about it int a way it was a 'just incase thing' or a when ever they decided to thing. But he wasn't that sure of when it was going to be. He was taking it as he went because he didn't really know any other way to take it. To him the thing that mattered was that he was with Dunia and they were together as often as possible and he didn't have anything to worry about, he was living with her and he wa shappy.

A familiar scent caught his nose and he couldn't help but to look up. He looked at her and grinned as she started to walk up. She was clean so that means there was no digging today but that was okay with him. But as he looked over there was something that worried him, something about her seemed different almost as if she was worried, he was pretty sure that he hadn't done anything wrong though! Had he? He was glad to see her and he stretched shaking out the sleepiness. He smirked before letting out a lazy yawn. "Hello ssssweet."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Catching sight of that familiar smile - the one that melted her heart so easily - Dunia found herself smiling in return. She placed the rocks on the ground not far from where he rested, disinterested in them for the moment.They were quite pretty, but they didn't hold her interest like her mate did - he was far more interesting than any rocks could be, something she hadn't ever thought possible.
"Hi," she greeted him softly, moving over to where he laid and lying herself beside him, pressed up against his side lovingly.

"Enjoying your nap, old man?" she teased him lightly, resting her cheek against his mane, loving the softness of him and the warm he exuded. Her fur was still slightly damp from her bath and the chill hadn't quite left her yet, but that wasn't really why she was curled against him. She just wanted to be near him.

Velveteen Angel

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:19 pm
Quetza glanced at the pile of pile of rocks for a moment he was very curious about what she had to bring home they were pretty but he was more interested in spending time with her. He'll check them out later when they were both settling in. He purred and then nuzzled against her again smiling slightly again purring quietly licking his ear. He was happy that she was home. Very happy. "Ah, hello to you too." He purred once again rest his head against her. She stretched herself out once again before flicking her tail around once again.

"I did!" He chuckled some nipping at her before pausing ashe looked at her. "What have you been up to you?" He asked her curiously.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Dunia sighed, relaxing against him, but giggling as he nipped at her - it was not done aggressively, but playfully and she peered up at him with loving eyes. Pleased to be able to distract herself with talk of her work, she explained, motioning to the rocks. "I was out walking when I found a lovely spot of dirt. I think it was an old pond-bed, and when I dug, I found some lovely coloured rocks. They need to be cleaned, since they were coated in dried mud, but I think they'll come out really pretty."

She stared at the dirty rocks, excited to see how they would look but not willing to move away from Quetza to clean them up. She was content where she was. She nuzzled closer to him, closing her eyes in relaxation.

Velveteen Angel

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Quetza sat up a little to be able to get a good look at the rocks. He smiled as he looked at them before chuckling quietly. He leaned into her nuzzling into the side of her neck. "I'm pretty sure that they'll look great." He chuckled once again licking her gently showing his affection. "a little later today I'll clean them up for you." He beamed, threy really did look pretty good he was very interested in what they were going to look like once he cleaned them. He liked the discovery part of all of it.

He paused and took a deep breath in before taking a moment then speaking. He felt like there was something odd going on. "Is everything okay darling?" He asked curiously sitting back some so he could see the side of her face before he began to speak once again. "Is tehre something on your mind? It seems like it..." his voice trailed, he didn't want anything to be going wrong. Everything was starting to go right! But he was worried anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:39 pm

Dunia smiled at Quetza's offer. "Sounds perfect," she said, in a purr. She loved that Quetza was willing to clean up her finds for her. It was one part of the process she'd never been too fascinated by. It involved getting rid of dirt and that was just a sad idea to Dunia, who had always loved the ground and the earth - to take that away from the finds that had been so carefully cradled amongst the ground? It seemed sad, but she was excited to see what she had actually discovered though.

She sighed when he questioned her. Of course he'd notice. He always noticed - except for when they were younger, but then neither of them had noticed. She smiled at him, but it was a tired weak smile. "It's nothing, really," she tried to excuse, but she knew he'd never buy that. She hesitated, trying to figure out how to phrase this so she didn't sound like a crazy person.

There was no way to phrase it so she didn't sound like a crazy person, she realised, with a sigh.

"I was...just...wondering about...a family," she mumbled, looking down at her paws. Would Quetza laugh off her concerns? They were pretty young still and they shouldn't really be in a rush to have cubs but well, Dunia kind of wanted little Quetza's and little Dunia's running about.

Velveteen Angel

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:31 pm
Quetza shook his head at the lioness's comment before letting out a brief chuckle. He knew when she was lying to him that was something for sure. He knew that something was bothering her though but he wasn't going to be blunt and rude about it he was going to get it out of her nicely. He remembered when they were younger. They were much worse at the whole telling eachother things. But now Quetza wanted to make sure they told eachother everything if not close to everything.

He paused for a moment at her question. It hit a bit of a nerve making him a little nervous. Well, they were able to have cubs. They settled into a nice den with extra room and had the time and energy. They had everything that let them do it but he was still very nervous. He wanted to say that it was a silly question and that he didn't understand why she was asking such a thing but yet at the same time he wanted to say that she was crazy and that he was too nervous to have cubs. But then again he was really jsut nervous. "Well.. I would be open to the idea." He said simply flopping his tail on the ground. "Really it'sss up to you." He smiled and nuzzled her neck. "We could have cubsss around if you want, I would love to be a father to your cubbsssss."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:41 pm

Dunia felt her nerves piling on as he didn't say something straight away. He didn't even say 'no' which was what she had been fearing. What if he had just laughed and said 'not going to happen'? Dunia wasn't sure if she was ready for cubs now but she wanted them eventually. It'd break her heart if he didn't want cubs at all. They'd never really talked about having cubs, before they'd decided to live together. What if he really didn't want cubs?

Her fears were momentarily laid to rest when he said he'd be open to the idea, but...he didn't sound excited. Just said it was up to her. "But...you don't really want them, do you?" She asked, still staring at her paws. She was touched when he said that he wanted to be the father of her cubs but...he still didn't sound that happy about it...She didn't even think that he might be nervous too.

Velveteen Angel

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:49 pm
The Lion looked at her and then shook his head standing up and laying down on front of her so he could look at her in the face. He shook his head before nudging her so she was looking up at him. "No, thats not what I meant ssssweetheart." He smiled as he looked at her before speaking again. "I'm terrified to have cubsss, but I really do want them." He said nodding placing his paws on hers. "I want them really badly, but I'm afraid of messssing up with them." He looked down a litttle shyly himself before speaking once more. "I'm afraid of ssssomething happening in between ussss. Or doing ssssomthing wrong."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Dunia wanted to resist looking up at him, but she couldn't do that. She wanted to know what he had meant. So she raised her gaze to him, staring at him when he explained his reasons. Her heart throbbed, almost aching, but out of love and not heartbreak this time. "So am I," she told him, relieved that she was not crazy for being so afraid. "I just...I just think of little us' running around and I realise I want it - and then I remember how unprepared I am to be a mom." She giggled, nervously, before peering at him. "Nothing could go bad between us," she assured him, covering his paw with hers. "And I think I'd be alright being a mommy...if you get to be the daddy." She smiled shyly at him.

Velveteen Angel

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:15 pm
He laughed some and shook his head. "I don't think you're unprepared however if you are sure of that then we can be unprepared together." He chuckled a little more then winked at her and smiled. This was going to get interesting from here on out. He knew that every day was going to be difficult and interesting but he knew that he could do it. He knew that she could do it to. They were going to raise cubs together. One that hissed their esses and dug holes. But theey would be so perfect that was for sure. "That soudns like the best life ever." He said simply with a smile pushing his head against her.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games