Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Im not gay but....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

violinest637

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:28 am
I am an ally(sp?) and my name is Malena and it is nice to meet you!*hug*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:54 am
Awesome! I'm an Ally workshop speaker at my university and in my community and it;s great to see Allies actually take a step and try to get to know the queer community!

Great to meet you, I'm Gucio

Gordums

violinest637

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:32 pm
Gordums
Awesome! I'm an Ally workshop speaker at my university and in my community and it;s great to see Allies actually take a step and try to get to know the queer community!

Great to meet you, I'm Gucio
it is very nice to meet you  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:45 pm
Lol, I'm one of them queer ones and it's nice to have you on our side! Many of my friends are allies too. Nice to meet you. :]

BleedingInkXIII

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:47 pm
*Waves alot* hai there~ :3 its nice to meet you biggrin I'm a confused teenager who is currently identifying as mostly lesbian :3 nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:23 pm
In some ways- allies are as important as internal movements- because people will listen to members of their in-group as people who "have nothing to gain" and thus unbias. It's sad that it's that way- but awesome to have good allies. heart  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:31 pm
hey! im an ally as well, its always good to know there are others out there who support the LGBT comunity.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:41 pm
it is very nice to meet everyone. I totally believe that everyone deserves to fall in love. i have been brought up as christian and i dont really agree with it, but i believe that everyone has the right to be happy.  

violinest637

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:58 am
violinest637
it is very nice to meet everyone. I totally believe that everyone deserves to fall in love. i have been brought up as christian and I dont really agree with it, but i believe that everyone has the right to be happy.

If you don't really agree with it, try focusing more on the fact that it's neccesary to avoid overpopulation, and less on the conformity your religion demands. Otherwise, you're not that much of an ally, and not that much of a christian either.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:19 am
Shilberu Erikku
violinest637
it is very nice to meet everyone. I totally believe that everyone deserves to fall in love. i have been brought up as christian and I dont really agree with it, but i believe that everyone has the right to be happy.

If you don't really agree with it, try focusing more on the fact that it's neccesary to avoid overpopulation, and less on the conformity your religion demands. Otherwise, you're not that much of an ally, and not that much of a christian either.

Very true. God has changed his rules from time to time to fit the world's needs. Example; Not wanting us to eat meat but later on letting us.  

APigInAWig

Savage Tactician

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

violinest637

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:06 am
Shilberu Erikku
violinest637

to be honest im kinda questioning my religion so i dont really know what i stand on the matter....all i know is that i have friends who are gay and i want them to happy with who ever them want to be with  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games