Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]
[JRP] So you want a home? (Fu and Xenia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image

Fu was angered she had been searching for hours now for the female that had made her daughter so upset and that had the nerve to cause problems in her colony. She walked on her war path her senses where all in alter her ears erect the furn on the back of her neck stood up her tail was flared and flicked aggressively.

"If I catch you Anala! You will be sorry!" She yelled out into the open jungle her light green eye searched the canopy as she cursed under her breath as she stopped her walking as she began to pace back and forth a moment.

"Sefu!! Where are you!" She called out to her bird familiar but he wouldn't answer he was hiding from the female knowing her rage was great after what info he had given to her.

"Fine be that way!!" She said sitting down and looking around at the tree still. "I'll just deal with you later!" She told the bird where ever he may be.

Sefu was loosing his feathers as he stayed on a high branch panting a little as he fluttered his feathers watching the leopardess down below. He looked around the surrounding area noting something odd that wasn't to far from the leopardess. He tilted his head as he took flight moving closer to the white thing.

"This isn't good..." He muttered quietly so his mistress would not hear him. He then thought a moment before moving to hide from the Fu's sight once more as he went back to being silent curios to see how this encounter would go down.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image This wasn't good. Xenia looked around with a blank stare that gave no emotion away, but inwardly she was panicked. Nothing looked familiar, and she knew the rogue lands like the back of her paw. Clearly this jungle-esk atmosphere was nothing like the mostly barren rogue lands. Xenia looked around once more finding herself relaxing somewhat as she took in the comforting smells and sounds around her. It really was quite pretty. Kuri'Po would have liked it here as well.

She snarled angrily at the thought of the male she had walked away from a few hours ago. He was too clingy and annoying for her taste. She had to get away from his neediness. Shaking off the thoughts of male stupidity she wandered in closer looking up at the vines hanging above and weird creatures within the tree leafy depths. Suddenly out of the corner of her eye something blue caught her attention. Xenia licked her eyes as the closer she got the clearer the object became clean. A bird. Her stomach grumbled and she got into hunting position. Her belly low to the ground, ready to pounce.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Fu looked up to the canopy and noticed her blue bird she then noticed the female that was getting ready to take a bite out of him. Not on her watch she growled and took off quickly.

Sefu tilted his head curiously looking at the female he knew that stance he was about to call out to fu only to see the female pounce the other growling loudly. He took to the sky and flew quickly away.

"What do you think your doing!" Fu snapped at the female once she had successfully ruined her plans to get the bird. Fu quickly looked to the sky to try to find the bird but he'd gone already. she looked back to the other growling more her fur stood up her paws where ready for the striking.

She turned away growling as she tried to calm she paced a bit before looking to the female. "Did you see another female around here? One that is dark brown and has a wound on her neck?" She snapped at the female demanding to know the info and sooner then later.

"Well come on!!" She yelled out her growling. "I don't have all day!" Really she did have all day but she would not admit that to herself she was determined to find the female or even for word on her mate. He began to growl now thinking of him.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:12 pm
Xenia felt her furs bristle at an unknown females voice and tone. One minute she was silently, or so she had thought, sneaking up on her meal like most pedators when she was interrupted. Her lilac eyes narrowed at the sight of what looked like a tiger at first glimpse, but then Xenia realized the other female was like her but a different color. She didn't speak to the other female just continued to stare blankly for a few minutes trying to sus out what the other female was like but as the minutes passed she watched the others fur raise. Growling low and her own fur raising at the threat Xenia didn't back away.

" I was minding my own business, as should you and thanks for scaring my dinner away." Xenia spoke with a monotoned voice. Xenia felt her ears swivel towards the authority in the females voice, and she found herself standing straighter. But the impatiences that came next was getting on Xenia's nerves. "I do not like your tone female." She spoke with warning. She sat down on the ground un-afraid of the feline infront her. " I have not come across anyone accept for you. I wandered away from the rogue lands to escape an annoyance of the male variety." She paused before demanding gruffly. "Where do I find myself?"

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:25 pm
Fu stopped in her tracks as she listened to this female. -for scaring my dinner away.- the other female said she sat down taking several deep breaths as she watched the lowly female Fu's fur slicked back as her personality seemed to jump form one extreme to another. Fu's head was full of plans now she then smirked a little as she took to all fours against moving closer to the female.

"Scare your dinner off!? I did nothing of the sort he is mine and shall not be touched by any but me!" She said before she growled as she began to circle the female now. "As for my tone you should be careful who you speak to." She said sternly as she moved back in front of her.

"You never know who you are talking to." She said before looking around a moment. "You find yourself in the lands of the Usafi'tukufu." She said before looking back with a slight glare. "We only allow true leopards here." She said before turning walking off back where she came.

"Well come on you came here for a reason." She said as she forgot about her search for both Anala and Kamawi no now she had plans to lure this female into her grasp into her colony.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:47 pm
Xenia knew her social awkwardness as well as attitude through most off but really she couldn't help it sometimes. Sometimes the words or action just seemed natural and came out in her own gruff way. Examing the female before her Xenia realized she may be in the presence of a leader or warrior like herself. Xenia knew she had to work on her social interactions but grrrrrrr if that other female wasn't so alpha like herself Xenia wouldn't feel the need to attack. She moved her eyes to the side and still in the same mono-toned voice she answered. " How was I supposed to know that bird belonged to you."

Why those were fighting words. A true leopard? Who was the other female to judge her like that? Did she know the life Xenia had lead up to this point? Did she know the struggle? Just as she was about to open her mouth to voice her opinions the other interrupted her. " Usafi'tukufu." Xenia mumbled out anger seeping into her tone, still a little pissy from the attitude she was getting. " What a long name. Haven't many creatures about on my journey. Who are you?" Too the point, that was Xenia.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:14 pm
Fu looked back at the female a moment before turning away from her her nose sticking up in the air slightly snubbing the female. She didn't have to speak to her if the other if she didn't want to. She was the ruler here she didn't speak to no one not even that foolish mate of hers.

She kept walking on to the ruins where the colony was based at. She noticed her fully grown cubs scattered about the pride some making themselves useful the others not to much.

Koko ran up to her mother looking at bit shaky as she eyed the new female and then her mother. "Momma I heard it again...this whispers." She said softly to her mother as Fu just pushed her off.

"Hush child I don't want to speak of such things now." She said sternly before looking back to the female. "I have more important matters on my hand. This female tried to eat my little friend." She siad only to look at Koko when she gasped.

"Oh no is he okay!?" She insisted on knowing as she looked to the sky.

"As far as I can tell he got off without a scratch though he did loose several feathers no doubt from this rude female scarring him." She spat out looking to the female with a glare. She then walked off to the tallest ruin climbing up the stairs to sit in her regular spot over looking everything.

Koko looked to the female her ears rested against head now that her mother had left her tail wrapped around on of her back legs. "You really upset momma...I'd be careful how you act around her she has a bit of a temper." The female said before she walked off to look for something to distract her from the whispers she kept hearing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:15 pm
Xenia was shocked by the sudden presence of a cub. Xenia felt her eyes soften somewhat as she took in the young one. For the moment Xenia ignored the older female and sadly gazed out into the jungle atmosphere. It had been sometime since a cub had been around her, those had be wonderous yet painful memories. Memories that reminded Xenia not to get close to anyone as you'd only end up losing them in the end.

Xenia snorted and eye rolled at the older females parting shot but paused as she listened to the cub as she spoke words of caution. " I guess my social skills need a bit of work." Xenia mumbled grudgingly to the leaving cubs back. " I really do want to stay here... but I don't want to be walked-over on. Its just not in my nature. I was a warrior for my pride a long while ago before... unexpected things happened. If I am not welcomed here, then I will move on. Sometimes things just aren't worth starting a war over." Xenia sat down patiently with her tail curled around her body almost like a protective measure; a shield defence.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:58 am
The young leopardess looking at the female like she was crazy before looking after her mother a moment before she started to laugh a little. "maybe its best you leave then if you can't be under the queens rule then why should we keep you?" she said before blinking and looking away from the female. "Excuse me that was a bit harsh." she said quickly and she ran off before she said anything else.

Fu watched Koko running off from the female her body tensed wanting her to go see what had happened but she stayed back watching the colony with determined eyes. That new female better watch it there was only room for one big leopardess and that was her. She deserved everyone to bow down to her she kept them safe she kept the protected from anything that might come. They where all her pawns to do with as she pleased. An if one happened to get out of line well it was her job to take care of it.

She stretched a little only to catch a dark brown color in the corner of her eyes. She let out a growl as she stood and moved to investigate it but there was nothing there. Sighing heavily she batted some of the bushes taking her anger out on them before she turned and stormed to the new female.

"Are you staying or not?" She asked her voice was cold her mood was not the best. Everything around her was crumbling and her anger and stress always seemed to rise to the breaking point.

(sorry took me so long had RL issues)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:39 am
Eyes narrowing as she watched the little brat run away Xenia sniffed once and rolled her eyes at the youth that had made a beeline for somewhere else. She turned around just in time to hear "If you will have me." Xenia replied just as coldly. "I would like to stay, the earth here is very relaxing. But if I am not welcome I will leave." Inwardly thinking she would stay away from this female as much as she could not wanting to mix company.

(that is okay, RL does that 3nodding )  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:35 pm
Fu looked at the female as she stood before her. Her anger seemed to steady for a moment as she watched the female. She tried to remind herself that this place was for leopards and that she should welcome anyone but the voice in the back of her head screamed ~This one will not do this one will not bow down to the queen! Why have her if she dose not know her place.~

She let out a growl as she looked around at the others in the colony most would know why she was so upset they knew not to get on her bad side or there would be blood to pay. She glared at the female as she moved once more to circle around her taking in her appearance. She seemed strong but was she suited to be a warrior? She asked herself as she stopped in front of her.

"If you want to stay you'll have to go through a test." She said as her lips pulled back into a slight smirk.

"You have to prove that you are a fit warrior you just can assume the position." She said her voice laced thick with a growl. she was not going to allow someone to so easily slip into her colony and demand and take what they wanted not while she was alive.

"Bring me the head of an enemy." she said before leaving the female going back to her ruin to sit and watch her colony.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:06 am
Xenia raised an eyebrow at the command given to her and wondered if she could do something some vicious as murdering for sport and not survival. "Alright, I will do as you say inorder to prove myself once I have enough information on this enemy of yours and then I will bring what you want." Those words being said she watched as the chief of this land wandered off deeper into the runes.

END.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas