Jeweel

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:10 pm
I like the 1st season because thats the begbining  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:02 pm
Yes, I think the first season was the best. The characters were designed for TDI and in TDA and TDWT they seem to be locked into their sterotypes.  

Iris Nightfire

Cosmic Strategist

17,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Sailor_lindsay

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:32 pm
My favourite would have to be total drama action... Coz well, if you haven't noticed, in total drama island and tolad drama world tour, the characters mostly used were basically Heather, Owen, Duncan, Courtney and some others but i forgot. But in the second season, they put more of Justin and Beth and stuff, and Heather and Owen got kicked out early (Don't worry, i love them both) XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:03 pm
Sailor_lindsay
My favourite would have to be total drama action... Coz well, if you haven't noticed, in total drama island and tolad drama world tour, the characters mostly used were basically Heather, Owen, Duncan, Courtney and some others but i forgot. But in the second season, they put more of Justin and Beth and stuff, and Heather and Owen got kicked out early (Don't worry, i love them both) XD
thats one of the reasons i dont hate TDA. but Duncan and Courtney still made top 3. they made it impossible for Beth to win in most areas of the world because almost everyone like(d/s) Duncan and Beth was just a minor character.  

Aeriesiapna
Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100

Sailor_lindsay

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:04 pm
Aeriesiapna
Sailor_lindsay
thats one of the reasons i dont hate TDA. but Duncan and Courtney still made top 3. they made it impossible for Beth to win in most areas of the world because almost everyone like(d/s) Duncan and Beth was just a minor character.

I know... Duncan has been is one of the most popular characters, coz he's not the first ones who got kicked out first in the competition. I think it was very unfair that zeke got kicked out twice forst in tdi and tdwt.... I thought Zke would actually win Tdwt....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:56 pm
Sailor_lindsay
Aeriesiapna
Sailor_lindsay

I know... Duncan has been is one of the most popular characters, coz he's not the first ones who got kicked out first in the competition. I think it was very unfair that zeke got kicked out twice forst in tdi and tdwt.... I thought Zke would actually win Tdwt....
well, he kind of did lol he was the last one with the case before it melted. and Zekes a minor character whos there just for that joke.  

Aeriesiapna
Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100

Miss Awhberry
Captain

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:46 pm
I loved World Tour smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:00 pm
i love tdi the most heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

Meli Luv 1997

6,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Miss HoneyBlood

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:59 pm
Hmmm... I think it would have to be a tie between Total Drama Island and World Tour. TDI was a classic, getting to know everyone and stuff. World Tour was more of a change and I loved the idea of different destinations though I wasn't a fan of most of my favorite characters being in the team that got totally diminished one by one.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:47 am
Has anyone even thought of going for total drama revenge of the island?
Well, mine is a tie between that and total drama island. I heart THEM BOTH!  

Bland Flavored Poptarts

BarnOwl6-5

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:12 am
Total Drama Island and Total Drama Revenge of the Island. I love the original and the new cast.  
The Total Drama Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games