Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image
A little brown shape darted through the tall grass, zigzagging between the rock formations and the occasional anthills. A little pink nose peeked through the blades, closely followed by a pair of green eyes. Subito looked up, down, to the left, to the right and straight ahead. It didn’t hurt to be too careful when you were a permanent member of the “Most Wanted” list of the savannah and, if the word of lions, leopards, cheetah and many others was to be trusted, he wasn't too far down on the “Tastiest” list either.

The brown hare hopped into view, nibbling on a grass blade in an almost comical way. He bounced forward, looking for something tasty to eat or, at the very least, something interesting and different. Being cautious was nice and safe... but the young hare needed a little excitement in his life as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image

Ever since they had become friends. Amelie and Aiolos were inseparable. It was then that they met a wilddog soon after that Aiolos, found a wilddog but when coming to realize... The wilddog was under nourished and.... blind. It was easy to overcome the fear of being eaten as Aiolos lead Amelie. It didn't take long after that to warm up to the wilddog and become her moral support. Protective and a home when the wilddog had been lost for days... But what do you feed a wilddog? Amelie thought about how wilddogs would always try to catch her. Dodging them was easy but not when their was a pack involved but other than that? Berries! Aiolos chirped. "FEEIIISSSHHH!!!" Then off they went to go hunt for fish and snag some berries..

Going their separate ways by the river close by. Amelie, her kindly way, she never had to look up unless a sound triggered her to look around. She had no sense of fear in her so thoughs traits were never instilled in her. Plucking the berries with grace and taking a few steps before doing it again and again filling her pouch little by little. She knew which were rile.. as she whistled a very soft and humble song as to make the time go by a little faster. Her ears were tied back with a simple little cloth with a bandanna covering the top of her head as she went. That grace and simplicity to her as she when she was alone, it was inspiring to see someone so sweet at work.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:42 pm
Subito froze on his back legs as something… someone hopped into his line of sight. Oh my, she was quite pretty, wasn’t she? With a silly grin, he watched the other hare as she plucked the berries one by one. His eye traveled around her spotty back, her pouch and then up to the bandana as he tried to hear what she was saying. He was too far away.

The young hare moved a little closer, trying to be as silent as possible. Oh, she was singing! Afraid that his presence might silence the lovely voice, Subito leaned back to sit as he watched the girl in silence with a dreamy expression.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:23 pm
She hummed a few times, reverting the song in light hums til she started to sing and it was so light and delicate that it was a shame that not many knew she had the ability. Plucking berries in harmony with her song til she heard someone. Any hare would hear, someone was near her and without fea, she turned around. Looking over her shoulder... then she saw him. Then she turned away as if she didn't see him and continued on. Just a hare, she thought. Just a hare.. "You know~ starring like that isn't polite now~" She said with an accent that humans can relate country with. Her tail softly flicking then stopped, before a sly smile crossed those lips. Seeing a hare after being around predators was quite refreshing to say the least.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:01 pm
The young hare moved away from the bushes, now wearing an even sillier grin. He was rather embarrassed to have been caught staring. He chuckled, more to release the tension than actual amusement though he was obviously in a very good mood. He took one quick look around for any signs of predators - just to be on the safe side – before looking back at the pretty girl.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t want you to stop.” He said with a bright smile as he hopped closer. Shyness was definitely not one of his most prominent qualities. “Are those berries good?”

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:42 pm

When he spoke up and came out. She turned, beautiful in her own right but still a dawn older than him but still she shown him respect for one that was younger. She seemed a lot order with her words but she wasn't that much older than the hare in front of her. It shown that she had experience a lot more by her general actions.

"My~ Are you not the gentleman." Giving him a wink. "Of course they are. Together with a few herbs and they would make a tastey meal. You know, Are you hungry?" Giving in her pouch before she brought out a handsome ripe berry. Almost as big as her paw!

"A treat to hold you til dinner." If a took it, she would caress his chin for a moment then go back to picking berries again. "I could use some help, if you don't mind.. I'll continue singing~" Then looking over her shoulder as she plucked more berries. High and high over the skies and beyond the trees was where Aiolos was plummeting in to the water. Catching his 'side' of the meal. Catching for more than him, a wilddog and a very mean badger whom was their wilddog friend's guide. But he was very picky and Aiolos and Amelie tried their best to deal with the duo as a whole but it was hardly ever boring then. Not with so many different animals living under one den.

"I won't take no for an answer." She chirped by and by.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:07 pm
Subito smiled abashedly when the other hare spoke. He tried to help her hold the pouch while she dug out a huge berry and he took iit gently from her paws.

“Sweet.” He said after taking one bite, glancing at her light green eyes. “Thank you. I’d love to help! It’s been a while since I had company.” Of course he wouldn’t (couldn’t?) pass on this opportunity especially when the company was this lovely. She might be a little older than him but she gave off a motherly feeling that drew him closer and prompted him to be extra polite. And she was simply too interesting and beautiful to ignore.

It was beautiful day, he was accompanied and they both looked happy and safe. What could possibly go wrong?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:48 pm

A soft giggled errupted from her as she went on picking. Always making that side eye contact when he spoke. It was rude to not look at the one you were talking to after-all. Taking some leafs off the branches as she pulled them close to her. "Opps~" As it snapped back in to place. Her head band pulling her ears down, looking like an old maid. A hare, she couldn't hardly believe it and for a moment she went on as if hares were the only ones she had lived with up til now. Forgetting for a moment, it was nice to have a shorter company every now and again. Passing some giggles here and there with him. Watching his manners heighten, a soft inward smile.

"Hey now- I'm not that much older~" She had been around to know when they were acting too proper. Shamira was like that sometimes. Sticking her tongue out in a friendly manner as she padded his paw for a slight moment when she was close enough. Wagging her tail every now and again til over head..... Smiling wholesomely.

High in the sky, his shadows were soaked in by the trees and bushes to hint no indication. He didn't see the male. Nope. He just saw Amelie and that's the only one he was worrying about anyways. Then out and beyond with a quickness he swooped her out from beside the other hare! 'Shuuueee~~~www' The sound of the wind cutting between his wings as he flew down. Grasping her and a few berries disappearing from her grasp as he almost whipped her neck back. His beak full of fiiieeessshh!!! As a surfer brained bird- he didn't think she would have company~ of course not! He didn't even look!

She didn't even have time to speak another word before she was taken up and realized the ground was getting smaller. "AIOLOS!" She shouted. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! D Quickly grasping her pouch bag to keep from anymore berries falling... making their way to where they were going. Not TOO far from the spot she was picking berries. "jakbvgfew!!!! I WAS TALKING TO SOMEONE AND~" When he pulled up and around she had to catch her breath as he put her down on a log right before the den they all lived in. Padding herself down when she was set down. Putting her hands to her hips as she looked at Aiolos with a fury!

"YOU AIRHEADED FEATHER BRAIN! You just made me lose my company! Now you better not scare him off! Now I gotta go and find him- I INVITED HIM OVER FOR DINNER~ If you would just open you eyes!" Putting her bag down, everything was so much bigger than her then everyone else. Sometimes it just got tiring as she made her way down the log carefully and slowly walking on all fours.

"I'm sorry Ammie! I'm sorry~" Dropping the fish as he spoke, the sound of splatter and a few kicks of life from the fish as he dropped them almost immediately. His feathers fluttered as he took perch on the log and started wobbling behind her. BEGGINGly. "I'm sorry Ammie~ If you want I can go get him~ Pleeeaassseee~ I'm sorry~ I'm sorry!" Fluttering nervously as he followed and jumped down when he moved down to the ground. Horribly bad feeling about it. Lowering his tall head.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:09 am
Subito laughed with a carefree expression when the other hare’s ears were pulled down. His tail wagged in unison and he smiled in return, becoming increasingly happier that he’d found another hare to talk to. No he just needed to ask for her name and maybe…

The young brown hare’s thoughts vanished suddenly as the girl was unexpectedly snatched right in front of his eyes. One minute she was there and in the other… in the talons of a huge eagle! His mind was a shocked emptiness for a few moments before he snapped out of it. NOOO! He didn’t even know her name! And he could hear her screaming, the poor girl! That flying monster was going to eat her, the monster, the fiend!

He started running after the pair without even thinking, not even pausing to consider what he'd actually do if he were to catch up with the feathered beast. Become the dessert, maybe…?

He saw them dropping from the sky a little further ahead and so he ran faster even if he didn’t have much hope of finding his new friend alive. The hare grabbed a sharp stick, the longest he could carry and sprang forward. He saw the eagle stalking (?) the spotted hare (she was still alive!) and he ran towards the huge bird with his stick in the air.

“Get back!” he shouted at the eagle before glancing at the other hare. “Run, run!”

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:13 pm

When she turned around to almost bop the eagle in the head she was stopped mid way from her paw to his head to see the hare.. Then dropped a very thick knuckle sandwhich on his head before jumping down and hopping over to her friend, whimpering and acting. She just wanted to see how this male would react, and stroke his ego~ just a little. Throwing her arms around him then quickly turning him and hiding behind his back. "HE TRIED TO EAT MEH~~~~~!" She whimpered. The gleam in her eye..

"Wha!"BAM. "OW!" He whimpered as he pulled his feathers over his head and looked out to where the Hare ran off to. She was mad, and he could get a few more bumps that's for sure. Looking up with a squinted eye, he saw two hares. Yep, she knocked some sense out of him alright to see two hares. Unless, then saw the waggling twig. Raising his head and tilting his head... Oh shiz.

Then he started to laugh wholesomely. "Ok~ ok stop kidding now and come on." A smile creased his beak, Rubbing his head still as he crept down the log and on to the ground and towards that. This one ONE HUGE bird let's say.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:15 am
Subito held on to the hare girl briefly – what an odd feeling… – before he released her and she moved to hide behind him. He kept his stick high up in the air, ready to strike should the eagle move too close.

Uh… that was one big bird. With… really big claws. Subito was terrified. His weapon looked like a silly joke in comparison and if the other hare hadn’t been there, Subito would’ve been running for dear life right now.

“Get back! Any closer and I’ll blind you.” Subito said fiercely (could a hare truly be fierce?), his voice becoming high-pitched by the end. He looked back for a second, whispering quickly to the spotted girl. “Go hide, go hide!” Oh, why didn’t she just run away?!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:12 pm

Her ears went up as she grasped the mid of Subito's back and leaned in to him.. Surprised that he was so brave and so serious about it that she couldn't help but start giggling then right down started to laugh! Not being able to help nor control herself, it was wholesome as she slowly came up beside Subito and tried to lower his paw before walking backwards and closer to the bird. Still laughing and put a paw across her maw. "Now-~ ( haha ) Aiolos~ Apologize to the hare~ Come on~" Shaking her head as she rubbed the side of her cheek, trying to stop smiling.

"WHAT?! Did that pip squeak just threaten me!?"Squack. "No~ I~ Will not!!" Wobbling over closer and flapping his wings in the position of showing he was rather angry and ready to fight but he was held back by the hare in front of him. Of course she wouldn't let him fight and sighed angrily. "You should really know who your swinging that stick at~ But Sorry." Huffing up his chest and showing off how sharp his beak was when he moved it just slightly. Even then, he was ready to fight, if it were not for Amelie.. "Can we eat now." Grunting as he looked up and put his chin upon Amelie's head, it made him have to lower himself but he did it in hopes the other knew, he wasn't dangerous.. rather. Amelie was just playing a joke. "She got you I guess." Eyeroll.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:43 am
Subito flinched when the eagle squawked rather loudly, taking one step back as he tried to keep one eye on the sharp beak and another on the pointy talons.

“Why are you laughing?!” he asked incredulously, looking back to the girl who was holding him. He let her drop his stick with the same dumbstruck expression but he couldn't help but trying to hold her paw when she moved closer to the bird, looking downright miserable when he missed it.

His ears rose when she called the huge bird by what he assumed was her name. Subito looked confused for a few moments but it wasn’t long before he started piecing everything together.

“You… know each other…?” she asked slowly, watching the eagle’s head with keen eyes, utterly amazed that the deadly beak that was actually touching the spotty hare’s head. Were they… friends?

“Eat what?” he suddenly asked, suspicion and caution clear in his tone.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:58 pm

Giggling and couldn't help but be all sorts of exhausted by laughter. Coming up to her friend and giving him a paw signal to come closer. "Of course we know each other~ He tried to eat me and I kicked his a** the first time around~!" Softly petting his beak and nuzzling against it, patronizing him for the most part. Then looking to the hare. "Well- I was gathering berries and~"

I was gathering fish~"Squack. Turning his back to reveal a sack full of freshly caught fish. "But if you don't want to -SQUACK- come and eating with us, that's fine too. I wouldn't want to scare -squack- Amee's friend away~But I'm naught sayin' a' sorrie~ "
Giving the hare an eye before chirping at her touch and nuzzling her back. "We be the bestest friends aye~ and you- scared as a newborn! That you were~ -squack- aye~!" Rolling his eyes and giving her a pat on the head with the bottom of his beak.

"Would you be joining us then~Honestly, after trying to eat me- this knuckle head wouldnt DARE dream of catchin another hare as a meal EVER again. I'd have his head on a platter and pluck all his feathers out. Right Aiolos?" Giggling as she said it giving a pat on his chest before hoping to Subito, her eyes soft as she took his hand. "You'd join us won't you?"

"She make some reeeaallllyy good grub aye!" Nodding happily and proudly then looking to her with a squack added in. "AYE! You wouldn't be pluckin my feathers out any time swoon'!" With that thick Australian Canadian accent attached to his words. It was picked up on his days as a surfer with Tsu.. which by the way.. What happened to that old champ. Getting lost in his thoughts for a moment..

Putting her paw up and leaning in to Subito's ear. "You see that blank look~ That's what makes him a feather brain~" Giggling and patting his chest softly, kidding around in some affection.. She really did miss the company of another Hare.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:30 pm
Subito couldn’t help but to widen his eyes as the other hare nuzzled (NUZZLED!) the winged predator… Aiolos.

“I… don’t eat fish.” Subito said quietly, moving a little closer to the bird as his confidence increased. “And I wasn’t that… ok, so I was a little scared.” He laughed at himself lightly. The young hare never really took himself that seriously anyway and he’d had a really good reason to be afraid before. Even now, Subito could barely believe his eyes when he watched the eagle being ah… friendly?

“I’ll join you…” he decided, glancing at the remaining berries – the ones that had survived the flight. He moved slowly to the girl’s side, eyes still fixed on the large bird. Feather brain he might be, Subito still didn’t feel very confident about getting too close to the eagle’s sharp beak. Finally, he turned to look at Amelie.

“Did you really hit him?” he asked her, a tiny hint of a grin threatening to grow wider at the unbelievable but somewhat amusing thought.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff