Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Was Sarah Palin kicked in the head when she was a child?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:53 pm
He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."

--Sarah Palin, on Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011

For heavens sake if her supporters can't believe what comes out of her mouth at every turn because its just too stupid to be believed, then why do they support her?

This obviously isn't mixed up words. She clearly just doesn't know what she's talking about. Just like when she was asked about the Bush Doctrine.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:57 pm
I REALLY try to be open and loving towards ALL people, but Sarah Palin is just one of those people i CAN NOT take.  

Symptom_of_Society

Fatcat

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:16 pm
She's not eloquent on the fly and I'm not a fan of her politics- but could you stop implying that people with points you dislike is somehow the same as having brain damage? It's rude- and as someone who has a DD, I would think you'd give a little more consideration to people and not make brain injuries a sort hand for "bad things that I like to make fun of".  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:35 pm
Esiris
She's not eloquent on the fly and I'm not a fan of her politics- but could you stop implying that people with points you dislike is somehow the same as having brain damage? It's rude- and as someone who has a DD, I would think you'd give a little more consideration to people and not make brain injuries a sort hand for "bad things that I like to make fun of".

DD?
Oh, and I AM trying to change my attitude about things, but old habits die hard.  

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:39 pm
Shilberu Erikku
Esiris

DD?

Dunkin Donuts? lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:07 am
Shilberu Erikku

DD?
Oh, and I AM trying to change my attitude about things, but old habits die hard.

DD= Developmental Disability.
And if you're trying to change- I'll point out there is an edit button.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Atrum_Anima

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:52 am
Esiris
Shilberu Erikku

DD?

DD= Developmental Disability.
And if you're trying to change- I'll point out there is an edit button.

. . . If this was Facebook I would "like" this.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:39 pm
I'm getting so sick of all the hate threads. If you absolutely cannot live without ragging on people you dislike and resorting to name-calling, make a journal or post in the off-topic subforum.This has nothing to do with LGBT issues.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:51 pm
Taeryyn
I'm getting so sick of all the hate threads. If you absolutely cannot live without ragging on people you dislike and resorting to name-calling, make a journal or post in the off-topic subforum.This has nothing to do with LGBT issues.

QFT  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:48 pm
No one can ever pass good ol' Bush.
Charlotte Church met him once.
He said "Where are you from?"
She replied "Wales"
Bush then said "Which state is that in?"

iLegoBlock

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tipsy 100