Submit

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:03 pm
Recently, I've been getting emails from a complete stranger. I used to ignore them, because they were stupid and meaningless.

Until today.

Today I received one that said stuff about a movie we were watching in Spanish class. It seriously freaked me out and I deleted it instantly. Now, that may be a sign that it's a kid in my class that somehow got a hold of my e-mail address, but that might not be true. I've never replied to any of them, and don't intend to.

What do you think I should do? I'm going to move e-mail addresses because mine is a Comcast one and my family is switching to U-Verse, so it should stop there, but what if it doesn't?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:21 pm
it could be one of your classmates just tryin to freak you out, i would take the adress and like type it into a facebook freind search or something, then it should pull up the person with the same email's account if they have a facebook. if they dont have an account then just take it to school and ask around. say you're asking for email adresses so you can get in touch with everybody and send them an invite to a party or something, i dont know.

but if you change it and the person still E-stalks you, then i dont know what you can do. report it to the police? : /  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Conker4253

Romantic Lover

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:03 am
Riyoushi Bloodfire
Recently, I've been getting emails from a complete stranger. I used to ignore them, because they were stupid and meaningless.

Until today.

Today I received one that said stuff about a movie we were watching in Spanish class. It seriously freaked me out and I deleted it instantly. Now, that may be a sign that it's a kid in my class that somehow got a hold of my e-mail address, but that might not be true. I've never replied to any of them, and don't intend to.

What do you think I should do? I'm going to move e-mail addresses because mine is a Comcast one and my family is switching to U-Verse, so it should stop there, but what if it doesn't?

I think I could help me if it doesn't stop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:21 am
Hopefully the creepy emails have stopped by now smile  

nerdtasticallyfun

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:37 pm
yaoifangirl93

Well, first they turned into random crap about American Dragon: Jake Long, then a false arrest warrant (I could tell it was fake because they used the same email address), and then I moved my e-mail address.

But not before sending creepypasta from my old one. Revenge is sweet when it's in the form of Slenderman.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:49 pm
Riyoushi Bloodfire
yaoifangirl93

Well, first they turned into random crap about American Dragon: Jake Long, then a false arrest warrant (I could tell it was fake because they used the same email address), and then I moved my e-mail address.

But not before sending creepypasta from my old one. Revenge is sweet when it's in the form of Slenderman.
Glad to hear you're rid of that icky pish posh

mmmmm creepy pasta c: glad she got everything in order again and the site is staying up.

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces