Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marvel Nerds United

Back to Guilds

A place to Roleplay and Discuss all things Marvel!!! We Have fanfiction!!! 

Tags: Marvel, X-men, roleplay, comics, Fanfiction 

Reply Undertaker's Grave Yard (aka Archives)
X-Mansion: Shades of Blue [Nightcrawler & Mirage]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malice Mirage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image
[M]~i~r~a~g~e~

User Image

=========================================

Mirage hadn't spent enough time here to memorize the hallway mazes to find the kitchen, but she knew enough to follow her nose. Dressed in some boy shorts and a tank top, both in black, the light blue girl wandered around the mansion, following the trail of Cheetos in the kitchen.
"Damn, even I need a ********' map."
Mirage growled out in a forced whisper. Turning another corner she finally found the kitchen. Not bothering to turn a light on she went straight for the fridge and pulled out a Barq's rootbeer. Popping the can tab, she started to guzzle the sweet effervescent soda.
"Oh yeah....that's how momma likes it."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:41 pm
User Image

кυят ωαgηєя - ηιgнтcяαωlєя ◄

Fuzzy Blue Elf

"People will never know beyond -

D'you breathe the name, Of your saviour
In your hour of need, And taste the blame

Nightcrawler sat crouched on the kitchen counter. No one was up at this time, and he found sitting on the counter much more comfortable then a chair at the table. He reached down into a bowl sitting next to him. Inside the bowl was stale popcorn, made a few hours ago for some movie that someone else had been watching.

He looked up seeing someone enter the kitchen. He watched quietly as the blue figure made her way to the fridge. At first he thought his mother had walked in. But her hair wasnt the same shade, then again she was a shape shifter.
"Vat are ju doing here?" He said narrowing his eyes at her.

It's all a game, Avoiding failure
When true colours will bleed

-what they see with their own two eyes."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Derse Dreams
Crew

Malice Mirage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:35 am
User Image
[M]~i~r~a~g~e~

User Image

Shocked Mirage nearly dropped her can of root beer. She had smelled another but only regarded it as lingering scents. She should have known not to let her guard down. Especially with the suspicion in the others voice.

Mirage's glowing blue eyes intensified, trying to intimidate the other unknown person. "Whatever I want. Learn to speak English, creepy stalker guy." Through her night vision and the moonlight from the windows, she could make out some dark guy sitting on the counter. An eyebrow arches as she could see a pointed tail. Her mind was doing a Matrix retake and 'Whoa' didn't cover it.

"Uh, I'm living here for the while and you should have manners...or I'll 'teach' them to you."
Her threat was not covert nor subtle.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:42 pm
User Image

Fuzzy Blue Elf

Nightcrawler still wasn't convinced that this wasn't his mother in disguise. She could be a sneaky women when she wanted to be. "Sorry. Must have mistaken ju for someone else." He said teleporting across the room to the light switch, leaving a indigo sulfur smelling cloud behind him. He flicked the lights on wanting to see her. She did look a little like him mother, but there was something else familiar about her. "I'm Nightcrawler."

Derse Dreams
Crew

Malice Mirage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:37 am
User Image
[M]~i~r~a~g~e~

User Image

Mirage was momentarily surprised by his teleportation and as the lights came on she squinted a bit since her eyes were used to the dark just then. Opening her mouth, Mirage instead of speaking snorted and coughed a bit from the smell of sulfur.

"Gosh....you really need to watch what you eat..." She took a sip of her root beer and leaned against the fridge, far away from the sulfur area.

"My name is Mirage. Nightcrawler..." She suddenly got a mental flash of the Mickey Mouse club..and I'm Randy! I'm Britney!

"So are you some kind of nocturnal mutant? Or do you generally like to creep out people in the kitchen for a late night snack? Maybe you're a Kitchen elf? Is this place magical like Hogwarts or something?" She had a full on smirk now.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:03 pm
User Image

Fuzzy Blue Elf

Nightcrawler stared at her for a moment trying to tell if she was being serious or not. He did have to stop himself from laughing at the kitchen elf comment. Of all the things he had been called. "No, I'm just here for a snack." He said pointing towards the popcorn bowl. "And as far as magic, I don't think zis place is magic." Though that really would help explain some of the things that went on here. "So how long are ju staying here?"

Derse Dreams
Crew

Malice Mirage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:43 am
User Image
[M]~i~r~a~g~e~

User Image

She shrugged and drank more of her soda. "Too bad." Turning around she fished through the fridge again, pulling out a bottle of beer labeled "LOGAN'S BEER". Mirage paused and popped the top anyway.
"Eh, I figure he owes me for far more than a beer." Her glowing blue eyes wandered back towards Nightcrawler.

"That would depend upon a lot of people...Like if I do something bad, like murdering/maiming/harming anyone here. Then I'd be kicked out and possibly handed over to the "Police". What about you? It seems you don't really like me, elf." Mirage spoke as she leaned against the counter.
She paused as her mind gave her the idea that this blue guy might know Mystique and mistake her for her mother. Sipping the beer, she dismissed the idea. After all she was lighter and had different hair then-...oh yeah, shape shifters.

"I'm not Mystique, if that's what you're hung up on. Geeze, does everyone hate the woman?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:09 am
User Image

Fuzzy Blue Elf

Nightcrawler raised his his hand up a little wanting to warn her not to drink Wolverines beer. But she seemed like she knew what she was doing. It didn't surprise him to much hearing her talk about doing bad things like she had already done them. Many people in this house had done bad things in the past. He was going to correct her on him not liking her, it wasn't that he didn't like her, it was just thatshe reminded him of his mother. But that didn't seem like something someone wanted to hear. "Nein." He said shaking his head no. "I could never hate her, shes my mutter and." He stopped himself from going into a long speech about how she really wasn't all that bad. "So how do you know her?"

Derse Dreams
Crew

Malice Mirage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image
[M]~i~r~a~g~e~

User Image

Mirage stopped drinking the beer and stared at the blue man.

"Your mother..."
She looked off to the side in serious thought. "She's MY mother...as well.." Looking back to the elf, she shook her head slightly. "Wolverine is my father."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image

Fuzzy Blue Elf

Kurt looked at her with a surprised expression. It wasn't the fact the fact the his mother had another child, but the fact the his mother and Wolverine had a child. He would like to thing it could be worse and his mother and Sabertooth could have had a child together, but they had as well. "Zats going to be one hell of a family reunion."

Derse Dreams
Crew

Malice Mirage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:54 am
User Image
[M]~i~r~a~g~e~

User Image

Mirage just stared at him, glowing blue eyes wide with blankness.

"Oh...so you know Logan to....and you're Mystique's ...son."

Mirage felt a little sick to be honest.
"Yeah...that is ******** up..."
She really didn't know what to do now and confronting Mystique would be hard to do since she was like the wind right now, and Logan had enough of confrontation to last several lifetimes. So she just nodded and tried to solve the problem like her father would.
"We need drinks...lots of drinks."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image

Fuzzy Blue Elf

Nightcrawler laughed at her suggestion of getting drinks. She really was her fathers daughter. "Vell it is nice, ve can't solve all our troubles vith drinking."

Derse Dreams
Crew

Malice Mirage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image
[M]~i~r~a~g~e~

User Image

She slid one of Logan's beers across the island at Kurt.

"Would you rather me beat the s**t outta you?"

Mirage teased playfully with a wink.
"How about you tell me about this place and some of the stories about you and my father?"
She had noticed the apprehension about drinking Logan's beers but smiled a brilliant white fangy smile.
"Don't worry...I'll just buy him more. As long as I pay I don't see the problem."
Even though she was 16, she could just shift into Logan's form at the bar or liqueur store. They never card the Wolverine.

User Image

Undertaker's Grave Yard (aka Archives)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas