Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] The Dark Side of the Moon (Chloros x Mulciber)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image

Today had been a good day.
No, it had been a great day.
The neon teal Kalona licked the blood smeared on his mouth with a purr of satisfaction. He had spent the morning tracking Kawani traders, carrying a large amount of valuables to some unknown location. Chloros didn't care about the planned destination though. The real destination of the valuables would be his string of treasure hoards. In the next few days, weather permitting, Chloros was planning to attack the small trading band. It was going to be glorious.
At the current moment, the Kalona was eating his afternoon meal; an unfortunate Soquili who had fallen prey to his fangs. It was a young specimen, plump and thick with fat. The muscles were warm and tender, with just the perfect amount of chewiness in them. It was, without a doubt, the highest quality meal Chloros had caught in ages.
The meal was little more than scraps and bones now. The Kalona continued to clean off his mouth, debating whether he should save the leftovers for a snack or to leave it out in the sun to rot. The area was quite popular with small critters, so finding another meal would not be a problem, but Chloros was reluctant to let the fine scraps be picked at by the lurking vultures. With a swift nod, the Kalona made up his mind. His sat back down in the blood-saturated grass and began snapping off the bones that still had meat clinging to them. He would carry the bones to his current hideout.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image

Mulciber watched from his vantage above as some humans moved through his forested territory warily, the crashing of waterfall beneath drowning out most other sounds. Mulciber snorted before turning away. Why should he care about foolish humans and their treasures, he had all he needed here in his home, there was plenty of food after all he could both eat grass and meat with his sharp teeth. Mulciber still had no appetite for his own; his meat diet consisted of smaller animals like rabbits or wolves. Something inside prevented him from eating soquili, a conscience perhaps? Mulciber moved down the slope of the waterfall treading carefully.

Mulciber started moving away from the humans, uncaring they were below him to gain his attention. The scent of a soquili mixed with blood was worthy enough for his attention. Mulciber snarled bearing his sharp teeth, whom dared eat game on his territory, the half Kalona approached, despite his rather harmless appearance he was indeed dangerous.

"You," he snarled approaching from behind, he stood his ground allowing the other stallion a chance to turn around before he would attack, he did have some honour in him at least. This one before him was one of his brethren, in part so he would treat him with respect but still he was on his territory... "Why are you in my territory?" Mulciber demanded, at least until he noticed the dead soquili at the stallions feet, he had taken if for a small cow before, inside Mulciber's stomach churned.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:53 pm
Chloros turned at the sound of an approaching Soquili, wings tense and ready to take off. But when a rather large, but otherwise harmless looking stallion emerged from the brush, Chloros let himself relax. It wasn't anything he couldn't handle on his on. He chuckled at the stranger's claim of territory; a deep and cruel sounding rhythm that showed off his bloody fangs. The Kalona stood up, giving his wings a nice stretch as he did so. His face, neck, and chest were still covered in the blood and gore of his kill. He narrowed his eyes ever so slightly, carefully assessing the Soquili standing before him, challenging him.
He was larger than normal Soquili were, but surprisingly wasn't of the draft or war bloodlines. Further analysis revealed a a forked tail, a Kalona trait. Chloros chuckled again. So the boy was a halfbreed. While Chloros was not much of a purist, he did look upon the hybrid with pity and just a small bit of scorn. Halfbreeds, more often than not, had the worst combination of Kalona traits. If the children were lucky they might inherit powerful bat wings. But in general halfbreeds were sad creatures. They lost most of the Kalona size and strength. Wings were gone. Sometimes teeth were sharp and the child had a taste for blood, but many were unable to go through with killing another Soquili. They inherited a conscious from their non-Kalona parent, preventing them from being who they truly were. Chloros shook his head. So much potential, wasted.
"You know, boy, it is unwise to challenge someone who is stronger than you. The consequences are not good." Chloros wasn't particularly in the mood for a fight. He had been having a good day, and did not want to expend the energy he would need for the raid of the caravan tomorrow. Besides, he liked the boy's spunk. It took a certain amount of guts, even for a halfbreed, to challenge a Kalona. Nor was he being openly violent, giving Chloros no real desire to attack. "However, I will respect your claim for territory, for I am in a good mood today." He paused, chuckling again. "For a Kalona, that is. I was just enjoying a freshly caught meal. I welcome you to enjoy the last scraps with me." He used his wing to motion towards the dead Soquili at his feet. Chloros didn't think that the other stallion would accept, but it never hurt to ask. If he wanted to avoid a fight, he would need to cooperate with the Halfbreed. "Come and sit with me, and we shall discuss my business on your territory." Normally Chloros liked being alone, but it was nice to chat with his brethren from to time; the more docile ones, at least. And due to the Normal blood that this stallion possessed, Chloros was sure that he would fit the "docile" bill quite nicely. If Chloros was lucky, the boy may even be intelligent as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:46 pm
Flicking his forked tail back and forth, and composing himself, he took a better look it was indeed a pureblood one of his betters and the arrogant stallion must be humbled and show some ounce of respect to him. "Good or not, I'd rather not be seen as weak and fearful like that half of my blood." which was true if Mulciber disliked his mother whom his physical appearance took after. Mostly.

The pureblood was in a good mood, so there would be no blood aside from that corpse at their feet. Mulciber gave a light nod of thanks before approaching, the smell once more filled his nostrils such a delectable smell and despite his boast of not wanting to be weak he couldn’t bring himself to take up the purebloods offer with fresh meat right in front of him. Inside his mouth watered and he swallowed trying not to give in to such instincts, that weak part of him he tried to hide was getting the better of him when it came to food. He had no qualms against eating everything else, But Soquili where another matter entirely.

“I would, but I ate earlier, I appreciate your offer,” he finally declined but the temptation didn’t leave his dark eyes. However Mulciber did move over to stand beside the pureblood. Perhaps it did have something to do with those humans... perhaps he was hunting them. A few less humans would do the world good then again perhaps it was what they were carrying this one was truly after only time would tell.

“Though perhaps introductions are in order before you tell your tale, my name is Mulciber, and yours?” once introductions where finished Mulciber made a motion “Please do tell what brings you from your home into mine?”

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:04 pm
Chloros let out a small chuckle. So the boy despised the taint of his plain blood. Chloros though otherwise. It made him weaker, slower, and gave him a conscience; it made him less of a threat and more of an asset. But if he truly hated it that much, Chloros wouldn't bring it up in conversation.
However, he couldn't notice the deliberate refusal of eating Soquili meat. Pity. That's what those consciences did to you. More for him then. Chloros looked up at the stallion standing over him. Still too threatened to sit down, he supposed. Chloros couldn't blame the boy. He was, after all, stronger and more agile. He could easily take the boy down in a fight. The Kalona crunched through a few of the remaining bones of his kill while he listened to the boy talk. Introductions? Chloros raise a brow at the underlining formality of the word. Then again, they were about to talk business.
"I am Chloros." He replied, staring coolly at Mulciber. It was a strong name, one he would expect one of his pureblooded kin to have. It suited the halfbreed well enough, though. "Between my killings and other activities," He paused, crunching another bone, "I seek out treasures. Gold, jewels, fine silk, silver, and the like. There is a small caravan heading north that contains a large shipment of silver and silk. They have stopped for the day, as evening is beginning to draw near, and has begun to make camp. I have been following them for quite some time, and took this opportunity to rest and regain my strength." Chloros pushed a few bone fragments around. With all this talking and whatnot, it appeared he would not be able to take the scraps back with him. Perhaps he would save it for the morning. "Tomorrow, I plan to attack the caravan and take the treasures they carry. They are heavily armed, and I do not dare risk an attack at night when they are most on guard. I had planned to stay in your territory overnight, and leave with my treasure after my attack tomorrow."
A sudden though crossed the Kalona's mind. The men had many weapons, and though Chloros had handled worse before, it wasn't always bad to...but no. There were just too many things that could go wrong.
The Kalona sized Mulciber up once more. Despite being a halfbreed, he was still very strong, and most likely fast. It was a pity the boy didn't have wings, but if he was fast enough on his feet...the possibilities were beginning to form in Chloros' calculating mind. He would see how the boy reacted to the information given first.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games