Reply Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)
Hall Of Fame

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:48 am
When your inductees have their speech ready, have them post it then you post right afterwards. Also treat this like a backstage area kind of. Like a red carpet to the Hall Of Fame. Post your wrestlers reactions to someone getting into the hall of fame. Post the way you got there, whatever. Just try not to go over the top with it as this is suppose to be no real storyline kind of deal. For example if GBL was getting inducted I'm not going to go all crazy and post. " Jed runs up the stage and gives him a JKO bwhahahaha. " No, I'm just going to post. " Jed claps for GBL as he is inducted into a hall of fame. Hmm I remember the time me and GBL went to hell and back in the main event at Mania. Those were some crazy times. Congrats to him." That kind of posts.

Anyways have fun people.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:28 pm
There’s little I can do to put together a description that hits the nail on the head when it comes to Matt Shanahan as a wrestler. As a fellow wrestler in WWFG, I can’t think of a more worthy inductee into the WWFG Hall of Fame. I remember Matt from the early days of my career as Phoenixfire and I have had the honor of working with this gentleman several times and come out with some of the brightest gems in the crown that is my career. It’s like he’s got the Midas touch or something. However, you cannot take my word alone as a testament to his spectacular career but must instead feast your eyes on two of my favorite matches of Matt Shanahan’s.

Landry vs Shanahan and Phoenixfire
Matt Shanahan vs Rhamm- the first ever Pit of Hell match

I am very proud to have the privilege granted to me by the World Wrestling Federation Guild to announce Matt Shanahan as an inductee into the WWFG Hall of Fame Class of 2011.

Miss_Undastood

Punkology

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:55 am
((Sorry it took so long. Wasn't sure on if I was needed to post.))

"The Ecstasy of Gold" played as Matt Shanahan walked down to the stage. He gave Phoenixfire a tight hug, before going to the podium. He stood behind it, looking out into the audience as he spoke.

"What can I say about my career here in WWFG?... I spent my first half as merely a lower card guy, only getting noticed by people who thought I belonged higher up... But once I took the Hardcore Title and changed it into my own creation, the Punkism Championship, I skyrocketed through the ranks!... Together with my great friends Nuke Fusion and Christina Parks, we reformed The Outcasts and took over WWFG for a short time! But sadly, we fell apart, and went our separate ways...

Then, after a brief hiatus, I returned to help Phoenixfire against our common enemy, Mike Landry. We defeated him at Wrestlemania, temporarily halting his evil ways!... And now, one year later, here we are. At Wrestlemania... And I'm being inducted into the Hall of Fame? It's insane...

I just want to thank everyone who's helped me along the way to where I am today... Phoenixfire, Nuke Fusion, Christina Parks, just to name a few... And I want to thank every opponent, for giving their all in their matches against me. Thank you, have a good night ladies and gentlemen."

With that, Shanahan stepped out from behind the podium, took a bow, and walked off the stage.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:34 pm
Jed, who was in the audience, clapped for Matt Shanahan.

JobsEveryDay

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:20 am
~Angel recalls the match he had with Shanahan a few years back. The man is truly a legend of the business and is well deserving of this honor~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:55 am
Bodies by Drowning Pool plays on the speakers as Cartwright walks on stage to the loud applause of the audience. He is dressed in a smart suit for this special night. He looks out at the audience and then moves his mouth towards the microphone.

Cartwright="I am here tonight to induct somebody into the WWFG Hall of Fame. Somebody who has been with this promotion for a long time and has left his mark here. I have also known him for a long time and for me personally it has been great to see this man reach the heights he has in the WWFG."

Cartwright="When he wasn't chasing kangaroos, he was wrestling in a WWFG ring and climbing up the ranks. OK, so I spoilt it now. I'm talking about that Outback chap, Harli."

Cartwright="When I think of Harli's career in WWFG, the first thing that comes i to my mind is the stable we were apart of, The Talented Kingdom. Harli was a very important member of the Kingdom as Sir Harli would team with King Kartwright regularly and successfully. The WWFG history books a littered with references to The Talented Kingdom."

Cartwright="He made a error in judgement in leaving the Kingdom, in my unbiased opinion. But he did go on to find moderate success without it....by becoming a X-Division and Undisputed Champion. I admit it now, I taught him well."

Cartwright="So without further ado, here's the man you all came to see tonight..........HAAAAAAAARLIIIIIIII!"  

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:02 pm
"Not Ready to Die" Began to play as Harli walked out on stage in a white suit and aviator glasses on, he walked up to the podium and got ready to speak.

"Tonight means alot to me, firstly because I'm standing here in front of WWFG fans and WWFG Talent that are sitting out in the crowd. I'm here because WWFG have decided to add me into the Hall of Fame for my contribution to the WWFG and the WWFG fans."

Harli was trying hold back the tears from running down his face.

"I would like to thank Cartwright for being able to induct me here tonight, as you all know, Cartwright is a good friend of mine and it's an honor to be here to be inducted into the Hall of Fame by one of my best friends."

Harli had a big smile on his face as he continued his speech

"WWFG is the place the I got my start in the wrestling industry, it was also the first promotion that I successfully won a title but only that but the WWFG Management has tried me so well with respect and kindess that I personally like to say thank you to the owner of WWFG."

Harli smiled and waved to the crowd before exiting the stage  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:36 am
"Saint Jimmy" by Green Day blared across the arena, and Saint Joey walked on stage. He was dressed in a regular black suit with a white shirt. Even though this was an occasion to be dressed finely, he was rather scruffy; his black tie was undone, hanging around his neck, and his shirt was untucked. He did not look happy to be back. He did not come out with his normal cocky grin. There was no smile. Just a serious look, a calm, blank rage. He leaned over the podium, staring out at the audience with pitiful eyes.

"Ladies and gentlemen... Quite frankly, I could only think of a few people who I would want to induct me into the WWF:G Hall of Fame. That would be Shanahan, who has been rightfully inducted tonight, Nuke Fusion, who was indisposed for the main event as well as his induction, and Phoenixfire, whom you have just seen. With that said, there was only one other person I could think of who would be perfect to induct Saint Joey into the hall of fame... And that was me, the man himself, Saint ******** Joey."

Joey grinned slightly at his own arrogance.

"So without further adieu... I suppose you all want me to stand here and declare how honoured I am at being inducted into the Hall of Fame? How I can stand here amongst the greats like... Kelly King? Matt Stone? No? How about Harli? Rhamm? Jed? Maybe I should list some more people who didn't have to work a damn to get here!?"

Joey's tone turned serious, the grin completely gone, and the rage becoming gradually cleared, his tone still understated, his voice firm yet low.

"Well no, I am not going to say that. I will not say I am happy to be one of the poster boys of a federation which should have died years ago! As far as I am concerned, the only thing that this Hall of Fame will remind me of is a time in my life when I was completely unhappy. A time when people held real talent and effort back for the talentless hacks who came before them. At least management did one thing right in inducting my good friend Shanahan, because God knows he's worked his a** off to earn this! And Hell, so has Phoenixfire but I'll be damned if she ever gets a championship in this dump!"

Joey began to shout, becoming gradualy angrier as his rant progressed. He turned to the management of WWF:G, who were sat in the audience.

"Is this supposed to be some kind of apology? Huh, management? Is that what this is? Some kind of consolation prize? I carried your X-Division during my time here, and I don't have a damn to show for it. I remain a forgotten relic of a better time. A relic which you think you can bring out and parade around, pretending that everything is still just fine. Well I refuse to allow you to walk me out here like some dog, for me to exchange pleasantries with the people I didn't even like when I was here. The people who held me back. The people who got their chances in life without a day's work!

So as far as this induction goes, you can all kiss my a**. Screw this Hall of Fame, and screw WWF:G. This place is dead to me!"

With that, Joey walked off the stage, refusing to stand and wave at the wrestlers or fans in the audience.

Extremist-Saint-Joey

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:23 pm
After the crowd had finished whispering about what had just gone on with Saint Joey, they were then caught with the lights going off around the arena, as Propane Nightmares hit to the PA system, the theme song of none-other than Nuke Fusion. A single green spotlight emerged on the stage, as a small boy who was dressed in a rather expensive suit came out from the back. The crowd were quiet as a stage hand brought over some small stairs for him to climb, as he finally reached the microphone.
Looking at a piece of paper set up in front of him, he spoke with quite some positivity and literacy in to the microphone, with no signs of being daunted by the thousands of people in front of him

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am sorry to announce that one of the inductees, Nuke Fusion, will be unable to collect his award personally tonight. With his match tonight, he decided that he would choose me to take his award for him. Now, let's think back to some of his accomplishments in WWFG from the day he began, to where he is today."

The young boy moved the paper to the side, as the titantron lit up above him. He was going to narrate on his own from this point onwards.

"He started at the bottom in this company, as has since made his way to the very top. Along the way he made some strong alliances, which grew in to him gaining some life-long friends. Just a few of these to be named are Mr. X, Matt Shanahan, Christina Parks, Jed, Cartwright, and Harli.
He won the WWFG Tag Championships alongside the others of his Outcast faction, and from then on they also moved on to singles actions, as they three of them became some of the most dominant and iconic members of the company to date.
Most of you will actually remember Nuke winning the Women's Championship, after being forced in to the match by management. At first he refused to fight, but then he recollects refusing to be beaten at all, either by a male or female superstar.
Choosing to convert the Women's Championship in to one of his own creation, the Deific Championship, it is still a well-respected and active title today. Then he moved further on to the World Championship.
"

The whole way through this speech, pictures of Nuke's past were shown on screen, as the spotlight still illuminated the child standing on the podium.

"Tonight he faces his biggest challenge to date, as he takes on The Dragon, Jarel. It has been called the biggest match of recent WrestleMania history, as these two men will collide for the first time and settle their feud which has been boiling for the last few months.
A round of applause for The Prodigy, Nuke Fusion.
"

The child started to clap, and the crowd followed along, as a genuine 'Fusion! Fusion' chant started up around the arena.

"I am both elated and honoured that I could be here tonight, to induct my father. Thank you for your time."

With that, the boy took a small bow then turned and walked off from the stage. The audience were stunned; nobody had any realisation that Nuke was a father at all; it was a complete revelation.
His music hit the PA one more time, as a picture of Nuke on the titantron faded away, and the lights came back to life ..

Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games