Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:57 am
Players Involved.
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:59 am
It had been one of whose days. One’s where you didn’t want to get up but you know you had too. It all started when the morning bird had literally when screaming out its song a little too early for Faiza’s liking, and then it kinda snowballed into something else. In fact at the time Faiza hadn’t been that awake and would come to realize that it was the actual sound of another feline screaming angrily at another who had done her wrong. But for now Faiza lay have in sleeping bliss… well sorta. The noise was getting really annoying now, and with a frown Faiza turned her head in the direction and stared blankly out the lip of her home.

Xenia was getting pissed off really. The male or what she liked to call stalker-a*****e would NOT leave her alone. She had found that out as most her morning was spent trying to get him off her tail so to speak. She had been minding her own business, enjoying her time at the watering hole and relishing her time sunbathing in piece as well as quiet. When suddenly this unknown-male leopard wandering in to her territory and started to ask if she wanted to hook up. She responded with her usual don’t-give-a-s**t attitude telling him forcefully that she was not interested at all. Well! You would have thought that Xenia had said that she wanted him and to run off together to live in wedded bliss! Some males just wouldn’t take a hint and the ‘thrill’ of the ‘hunt’ was required to a healthy relationship. So now here she was in a situation in which she did not want to deal with. “I’m not going to tell you again! GET LOST GEK!”

Faiza blinked as she caught the tail end of the insult a female had shouted from a limb on an oak tree. “Idot?” She giggled at the African word; it was rather interesting sight to behold. A male leopard on the ground spouting words of romance to a clearly angry and uninterested tiger? No wait leopardess in a tree looking ready to claw apart a much larger male. “ I think you should do as she says. The leopardess doesn’t look to happy with you at all.” Faiza knew it wasn’t any of her business to butt in but she felt that she intervene as she didn’t like too much bloodshed.

Xenia whirled her head around and her eyes narrowed at the presences of a lion. A female one coming to defend her, how interesting. “Yeah listen to the little lioness. Her words are wisdom, make like a tree and leave.” She said deadpan while looking down at the now frowning male. Xenia had first found his attempts of wooing amusing, but now it was just making her annoying as well as wanting to claw the crap out of him. “ I am giving you a warning, by the time I count to three you should be gone and if not… well let’s just say females won’t like you for your looks anymore.”

Faiza shook her head and continued to look on at the unfolding drama before her and shook her head. The female was kinda of a cold hearted… female dog, but the male should really get the hint to go away. Which by the looks of things he wasn’t through yet and he opened his mouth to talk just when Xenia finished counting. Faiza watched with wide eyes as the female had shrugged her shoulders and jumps from her perch to attack claws extended with fangs bared. What happened next was were the bad day continued to happen.

Xenia suddenly saw the error in her plan… she had miss judged her attack and was heading straight for the lioness, who had gotten a bit too close, at a rapid speed. Purple eyes widening she let out a hiss of warning and then her claws met fur as well as flesh. Suddenly the fight was on fur was flying, claws clashed, fangs were involved, and then finally what seemed like hours the fight had come to an end. Pants and groans filled the air as both fighters came to a stop. Xenia looked at the other female who was equally as beat up as her. “You are a good fighter. I am Xenia. I used to be a warrior to my clan.” Her admiration clear in her voice, Xenia wasn’t one to give many compliments but when she did you knew where you stood with her.

It was too late Faiza couldn’t move fast enough and then suddenly she did what came natural when being attacked unexpectedly. She fought and didn’t let up until she was unable to lift her paws. She heard the other female give a breathless laugh before introducing herself as Xenia. Interesting, this leopardess sure was weird. “I am Faiza and … thanks I think. I am not one for fights. I dislike violence but I will defend myself.” Her body ached in places and she sighed at how she must look. Few minutes later her breathing had calmed down and she was thinking of soaking her body in water river water as she didn’t want to be too stiff.

Xenia shook her sore body and thought the best bet was too soak in the water, it was good for the muscles. “Hey wanna join me?” Yeah Xenia knew it was strange to ask someone that you just fought with to come keep her company, but Xenia was never one to hold grudges too long or to do things that were considered normal. I mean who would pass up a handsome male? Not most… and speaking of males… Xenia looked around for her male stalker only to find him gone. Huh. He must of left while we were fighting, good riddance anyways.

`Was this female serious?` Faiza felt her eyes rise in shock and wonder. “ Um… I guess? ” She a little unsure before she shrugged and went with the flow, but we all know bad luck comes in threes. When they got to the river the water was infested with leeches… nasty blood suckers. “I… think it would be best to go our own separate ways from this point.” Faiza felt the sweat trickling down her face at the possibility of anything more horrible happen to her body.

Xenia nodded at the decision. It was best to part ways now and not let anymore bad things befall upon them. Besides she needed to keep moving to try to find the perfect place to settle down for at least a little while. "Well... bye." She turned her body around and started to walk down the dirt path alone. This is how she liked it anyways, it was less stressful having to come up with a conversation... pleasantries. ick.

END.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas