Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuon-Yin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:57 pm
-Manly Banner-

Are you single? Are you male? Are you here for love or lust? Either way, you're a man and looking for lovely lady (or another manly man) to love or lust after. You are free to post your personal ads here, so long as they're not...too dirty.

-Break-

User Image Adults Only!
Your noodle must be an adult, and must have been owned or have grown to an adult for a month. Anyone younger will be removed by staff until they are officially old enough to be looking for mates and breedings.

User Image Multiple Posts
You may have all your noodles in one post, or spread among several posts. If you have them all in one, you can edit it freely when a noodle has been taken. If you have them each in their own post, please delete the posts (unless you can edit another couple in at that moment). You must do this if you have found someone for them. If it's a fling, you can re-post later when the relationship is over.

User Image Fling vs Mate
Flings are obviously one time deals. You find a partner, breed, end of story. You may continue to RP with that person/noodle, but you have no intentions on making them your noodle's permanent mate.
If you choose to lifemate them, that's that. You are bound by lifemate rules and if broken you must follow the rules on waiting until you can breed again. Do not post if you have a broken lifemate and are still waiting.
You must choose one or the other.

User Image Accepting Offers
If you get rejected, that's it. Don't push the issue and try to bully the other owner into breeding or mating with your noodle. If you are reported as harassing someone over this you will face a greylisting or a banning.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:52 am
[b]Noodle Name:[/b]
[img]Image of Noodle[/img]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]What are you looking for:[/b]
[b]Any particular breed/edits:[/b]
[b]Role-play/Plots:[/b] [i]Yes or no[/i]
[b]Fling or Lifemate:[/b]
[b]Breeding slots left:[/b]
[b]How to contact you:[/b]

Kuon-Yin
Vice Captain

Lady Argentum Draconis
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:09 pm
Noodle Name: Raphael
User Image

Personality: A tinkerer. He loves watches and other sorts of small clockwork items. He has a slight German accent, but only speaks it if he slips up or is frustrated. He loves to read and expand his horizons.
What are you looking for: Not picky about genders.
Any particular breed/edits: No eyerape/rave noodles. Not picky about breed, doesn't have to be edited and will consider clashing colors if there is a happy medium between them.
Role-play/Plots: Yes
Fling or Lifemate: Lifemate
Breeding slots left: 3/3
How to contact you: PM  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:41 pm
Noodle Name: Titweasel Ninjastrike
User Image

Personality: He's as crazy as his "cousin" Tax, though he tends to have a little more anger hidden deep down. He has rare days where he can see completely sane, and days where he's so INSANE that it looks completely sane.
What are you looking for: Someone just as nutty he can get along with or lay claim to. With sane moments.
Any particular breed/edits: Nope, not specific at al.
Fling or Lifemate: Either.

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:12 pm
Quote:
Noodle Name: Ankou
User Image

Personality: He's rather fond over kits and cute things. He collects such items that are cute in his eyes. He dislikes when his treasures are taken from him or broken. He has a rather had time talking to others, but could slowly be brought out of h is shell.

What are you looking for: Any kind of plots whether it be ONS to lifemate
Any particular breed/edits: No, just not too much eye rape
Fling or Lifemate: either works <3
Breeding slots left: 3 /3
How to contact you: Pm

Quote:

Noodle Name: Zumie
User Image

Personality: TBA

What are you looking for: Any kind of plots whether it be ONS to lifemate
Any particular breed/edits: No, just not too much eye rape
Fling or Lifemate: either works <3
Breeding slots left: 3 /3
How to contact you: Pm, aim: frezir

Quote:

Noodle Name: Sovasu
User Image

Personality: TBA

What are you looking for: A fox that compliments him in: color, personality, and edits. some edits are loved.
Any particular breed/edits: Any breed, but needs some edits
Fling or Lifemate: Lifemate only
Breeding slots left: 3 /3, but won't be able to breed until October 21st
How to contact you: Pm, aim: Frezir

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 pm
Noodle Name: Asphyxia
User Image

Personality: Asphyxia is very quiet and keeps to himself. He doesn't like to get overly active and small confined spaces send him into fits of panic. He also can't handle huge crowds. On top of all his social anxieties, the poor boy has breathing issues and often wheezes or nearly stops altogether. He often needs someone to remind him to breathe and calm down.
What are you looking for: Someone who can handle a noodle with social anxieties and can keep tabs on health issues.
Any particular breed/edits: Nothing over the top heavy/clothed/cosplay. Simple, light or no edits at all please.
Role-play/Plots: No time for in guild RP, I can do light sessions in thread or over AIM/MSN.
Fling or Lifemate: Either
Breeding slots left: 3
How to contact you: PM or AIM/MSN if you know my name

-----

Noodle Name: Joey
User Image

Personality: Joey is an idiot. He has very few moments where a brain might exist in that big empty skull, but for the most part...eh...not the brightest crayon in the box.
What are you looking for: If you can deal with stupidity for the umpth degree, feel free to partake.
Any particular breed/edits: Nothing over the top heavy/clothed/cosplay. Simple, light or no edits at all please.
Role-play/Plots: No time for in guild RP, I can do light sessions in thread or over AIM/MSN.
Breeding slots left: 3
How to contact you: PM or AIM/MSN if you know my name  

Mameha Otome
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Tekkianna

Hilarious Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:20 pm
Noodle Name: Montague
User Image

Personality: A passionate, if not obsessive musician and actor, Montague has been considered a prodigy since kithood. Unfortunately, he's also a bit awkward when it comes to real-life social interactions. Pretending to be a social butterfly or Casanova is no problem, but he just isn't sure how to handle his true self in front of others. As a result, he can come off as blunt, cold, or maybe even rude around anyone but his family or close friends. Truly, though, he's just a curious and gentlemanly fox with a huge love of learning.
What are you looking for: Unsure. A curious person that could get him rattling on about his obsessions, another artist, or maybe someone who could show him that there's more to the world. Feel free to toss out any ideas! It's easier for me to imagine him with a female, but I wouldn't say no to trying out a male to see if they click.
Any particular breed/edits: Nope~
Role-play/Plots: Yes!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:13 pm
Noodle Name: Zulim
User Image

Personality: He's kind of the classical semi-bad boy with a soft spot for those who've had a traumatic past, or suffered something recently, be it mental or physical he has the terrible urge to take care of them. He does try to maintain the evil nature he has, but it just falls by the wayside now and then.
What are you looking for: Good question, I think mostly he's looking for a girl he can take care of and tease, and maybe abuse a little. Not entirely sure.
Any particular breed/edits: No breed requirements, no edit requirements, throw whatever you like at me, just no super clashingness please. >.>;;;
Role-play/Plots: RP in guild, or over messenger work well with either, and in need of it.
Fling or Lifemate: Lifemate preferred unless you have a really epic offer. ^w^
How to contact you: PM if you please  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:09 am
Noodle Name: Leonard Ziz Cross

Personality: You will either find Ziz the most normal or abnormal of the family depending on how you see it. His views of good and evil, love and hate are switched, as in he is very cruel to the noodles he loves and very proper and almost sweet to the unknowns and new noodles in his life. (Loving fighter and polite prince.)
What are you looking for: Ummm but he's learning to calm down ... but someone who can take this would be lovely.
Any particular breed/edits: Hair edits? Maybe...
Something that won't clash with him.
Role-play/Plots: would like some, but not required if they look really awesome.
Fling or Lifemate: Both
Breeding slots left: 3/3 ? Might be trying to convince someone...
How to contact you: PM is fine. : D

Oh my, love has found a way. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:10 am
.:: Leo's Single Gentlemen ::.

Noodle Name: Romeo
User Image

Personality: Romeo acts nothing like his name, except for rare occasions. For the most part he's pretty lazy and half the time doesn't do anything you ask of him. He hates dirty things though and often cleans himself and tells other's when they need a bath. Though, he can be extremely forget full at times, and often spaces out in mid-conversation.
What are you looking for: Someone to keep him on his feet so that he won't die a lazy bum. :'D
Any particular breed/edits: Nope! But, all about the ladies.
Role-play/Plots: Yes, But you need to know I can be slow. And I prefer AIM RPs
Fling or Lifemate: Either. <3
Breeding slots left:3/3
How to contact you: AIM: leothemagiclion or PM. Or in thread!

Noodle Name: Hikaru
User Image

Personality: Hikaru is a very shy person, most of the time anyway. He tends to feel more at home when he's around others at a Rave, or in a nice dark room that he can really shine in! He can be a little skitzo from time to time, easily jumping for no reason and he hates messes. However, under it all he's a sweet heart and loves to cook for those he cares for!
What are you looking for: Someone that can handle his OCD and need for order. Although, they can maybe bit a bit more spontaneous. After all, Hikaru has his moments and actually enjoys a good rave from time to time.
Any particular breed/edits: Nope, any gender is fine

Noodle Name: Alterio
User Image

Personality: Alterio is a very friendly noodle, and enjoys the company of a lovely garden around him and someone special to build it up with. He spends a lot of time outside just enjoying the fresh air. He tends to be a bit quiet when first meeting someone new, but can get over his shyness quickly around certain people.
What are you looking for: Someone sweet and outdoors-y! :'D
Any particular breed/edits: I would like edits, but they are not required. <3 Any gender is fine.
Fling or Lifemate: Lifemate!

Noodle Name: Juice
User Image

Personality:Juice mostly keeps to himself and his family, though his general behavior is very hyper and bouncy. He can be a lot to take in at times, and hardly takes the time to breath when he talks.
What are you looking for: Another fruity noodle? :'D Someone that has a child in them forever like himself.
Any particular breed/edits: Nope, into women only. Sorry dudes~

Noodle Name: Landon Gage Everley-Iris
User Image

Personality: Landon has perfected the most perfect, evil glare of the century. Beware of his bad side, for it's not hard to end up there. For the most part he's just your quiet, gay kid. But, he's either quiet or angry. The only time he can become remotely social is with his sister around. It'll take one tough cookie to break through his shell.
What are you looking for: Obviously a guy who can break into his shell. It will take a LOT of effort. And maybe someone to enjoys music as much as he does.
Any particular breed/edits: I would like edits. But not required. A GUY however, is required.
Fling or Lifemate: He could be up for one fling (Possibly with a female?!) then, lifemate.

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:47 am
Noodle Name: Shazhad Za'ferân
User Image
Personality:
What are you looking for: A strong noodle. While he loves to be able to protect any female. He's had a hard life and respects a female's strength. No insane noodles or downright cruel.
Any particular breed/edits: There has to be hair edits and i love a demonic for him but feel free to offer any breed.
Role-play/Plots: Yes or no yes it can be light rp or a backstory if a fing.
Fling or Lifemate: either but has to be female.
Breeding slots left: 2 of 3 since he has a planed ONS.
How to contact you:pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noodle Name: NightshadeEXE
User Image
Personality:
Nightshade is the child of a virus and an organic. Both his parents are females so he respects females but would never treat them as the weaker sex. His mothers are both a little bloodthirsty as is he. Nightshade doesn't understand weakness. The strong survive and the weak perish. His hobbies include destroying objects and he loves the sound of the wreckage "boom." While he is part organic his personality is more virus. He is attracted to noodles with strong personalities. Who like him are part armor or technology. If in the 1% rare case he feel in love with an Organic she/he would have to be as strong willed and traitorous as his mother Kaderin. His one weakness is his fascination with pretty sparkly things. It's a family trait from Kaderin. Also he hates when he receives negative remarks about his girl-like hair.
What are you looking for: Tec noodles since he's a bit of a snob but but an evil one could work. Less inclined to full spartans. This is my dear baby so i kind of have strong ideas for what I would like his mate to look like. Also he is bi since he is not constrained by what the organics call sex.
Any particular breed/edits: Tec edits, hair edits
Role-play/Plots: Yes or no Oh yes!
Fling or Lifemate: Not on your life. he will destroy any noodles looking for a quick roll in the hay.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noodle Name: Julius Monrey
User Image
Personality:
Julius has a very bookish personality. He is often very serious and hard to understand. Generally is is not very warm except to the special people he considers friends. Julius is not the first to start a fight but he does carry around a pistol for protection. He harbors a secret love for Alice but hasn't seen her in a long time. Often he is found tinkering with clocks and reading books.
What are you looking for: Cosplay edit level.
Any particular breed/edits: Loves long hair and Victorian/Steapunk
Role-play/Plots: Yes or no Yes!
Breeding slots left: 2/3 since he has a planed ONS with Anne Creed were she intimidates him into. Poor guy crying
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:58 am
Noodle Name: Sahati
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r33/Tekkiana/TLN/Sahati.png

Personality: Sahati's actually a split-personality. The side that would be doing all the romantic bits is typically cold, intelligent, and a irritable. He is never violent, unlike the half that smiles, but he is stern, and rather snappish towards people he deems stupid. Not entirely unfeeling, he will try to warn others off of his other side if they seem to be getting too close... That is, if he has the chance. Oh, and he likes libraries and reading, if that's important.
The other half is violent and child-like. It always wears a huge smile on its face, and can go by Sa or Sahati's full name.
What are you looking for: Sahati's not really looking for love, but he needs someone who can understand him, and who isn't scared off by his other half or his attempts to push her away. His mate will be someone who he'll feel safe with, and can open up to. As long as she can be there for him and not abuse him and make him want to leave, it doesn't matter what she's like personality-wise.
Any particular breed/edits: Someone with a bit of a plant/nature theme and perhaps edits along those lines would be nice. Breed doesn't matter at all. Oh, and females only, since he's straight.
Role-play/Plots: Yes~
Fling or Lifemate: Lifemate only.
How to contact you: PM's the best way. You can quote me in-thread, though, if you prefer. Or post in my plot journal.

Let's see how things work out~ o3o  

Tekkianna

Hilarious Dabbler

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:20 pm
Noodle Name: Creature
User Image

Personality: (Split this below into just likes and dislikes for now, as I am still creating an actual personality for him)

o - Likes: Swimming, fish, rain, humid or moist atmosphere, easy-going people, care-free attitudes, going with the flow, all-in-all laid back and relaxing things (this does not mean he won't be active, though, as he is a very active swimmer as well as sometimes hyperactive). In his book, Noodles of the "Normal" breed who enjoy water activities, the marine ecosystem, or surfing are AWESOME and totally loved in his book!

o - Dislikes: Deserts, sand, heatwaves, winter, sushi (dead fish T__T), stubborn people, evil beings/personalities, fishing, ect.

What are you looking for: He is unsure of his sexuality, so feel free to throw anything at him while he figures it out! ;D I'm looking for a Noodle that will compliment him in breedings (a.k.a, lovely color scheme/marking mixtures), but also for someone who shares his love for water, or at least nature. No evil personalities, please, but also no goody-goody or high-maintenance personalities, either, please!
Any particular breed/edits: Breeds and edits have no preference! Throw absolutely anything at him~
Role-play/Plots: Preferably yes, but I can also go with no if I turn out to really enjoy the pairing together.
Fling or Lifemate: MAYBE one ONS, but for him he would work/function best with just having a lifemate.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:25 pm
heart  

Lord_Lillith

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Breedings

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]