Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuon-Yin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:56 pm
-Femme Banner-

Are you single? Are you female? Are you seeking the love and affection of another, or just one night of fun and company? Then you've come to the right place. Ladies, you may post your single ads here and wait for the perfect boy (or girl) to come along and charm their way into your heart.

-Break-

User Image Adults Only!
Your noodle must be an adult, and must have been owned or have grown to an adult for a month. Anyone younger will be removed by staff until they are officially old enough to be looking for mates and breedings.

User Image Multiple Posts
You may have all your noodles in one post, or spread among several posts. If you have them all in one, you can edit it freely when a noodle has been taken. If you have them each in their own post, please delete the posts (unless you can edit another couple in at that moment). You must do this if you have found someone for them. If it's a fling, you can re-post later when the relationship is over.

User Image Fling vs Mate
Flings are obviously one time deals. You find a partner, breed, end of story. You may continue to RP with that person/noodle, but you have no intentions on making them your noodle's permanent mate.
If you choose to lifemate them, that's that. You are bound by lifemate rules and if broken you must follow the rules on waiting until you can breed again. Do not post if you have a broken lifemate and are still waiting.
You must choose one or the other.

User Image Accepting Offers
If you get rejected, that's it. Don't push the issue and try to bully the other owner into breeding or mating with your noodle. If you are reported as harassing someone over this you will face a greylisting or a banning.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:49 am
[b]Noodle Name:[/b]
[img]Image of Noodle[/img]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]What are you looking for:[/b]
[b]Any particular breed/edits:[/b]
[b]Role-play/Plots:[/b] [i]Yes or no[/i]
[b]Fling or Lifemate:[/b]
[b]Breeding slots left:[/b]
[b]How to contact you:[/b]

Kuon-Yin
Vice Captain

Lady Argentum Draconis
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:40 pm
Noodle Name: Chandra
User Image

Personality: Quiet and serene, she a moon goddess so enjoys the night more than the daytime. She loves to read and plays several instruments.
What are you looking for: Not picky about genders
Any particular breed/edits: Absolutely no God/dess's need apply. Only looking for plots with non-gods, doesn't matter what breed, not incredibly picky about edits, no eyerape/rave noodles.
Role-play/Plots: Yes!!!!!!!!
Fling or Lifemate: Lifemate
Breeding slots left: 2/3
How to contact you: PM  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:36 pm
Noodle Name: Mar
User Image

Personality: Mar, for being a demon, is still kind of active and talkative. She may be quiet and non-talktive at first, but will open up rather quickly to anyone that wants to get close to her.
What are you looking for: No one abusive, that's just not her.
Any particular breed/edits: Nothing over the top with heavy edits/full clothes/cosplay. Keep it simple please. Breed I don't care.
Role-play/Plots: For right now, no RP unless it's in AIM/MSN or very light in thread. I can't devote time to a guild RP.
Fling or Lifemate: Either
Breeding slots left: 3
How to contact you: PM or AIM/MSN if you know my name  

Mameha Otome
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:54 am
Quote:
Noodle Name: Atkuso
User Image

Personality: Blank slate

What are you looking for: Not terribly picky about ons or mates
Any particular breed/edits: anything
Role-play/Plots: Yes if you want mating
Fling or Lifemate: lifemate or ons
Breeding slots left: 3/3
How to contact you: pm or aim - Frezir

Quote:
Noodle Name: Neapolitan
User Image

Personality: Blank slate!

What are you looking for: Not picky, just someone who would match
Any particular breed/edits: anything
Role-play/Plots: Yes if mateship
Fling or Lifemate: lifemate or ons
How to contact you: pm or aim- Frezir

Quote:
Noodle Name: Emi Chou
User Image

Personality: Quite, unsure, and shy. Has no memories of a past life, but feels that she had been something else before coming into this strange and bizarre world. She enjoys the beauty of winter, but not much a fan of the cold. She prefers the warmth of a roaring fire, a cup of hot coco with marshmallows, and a blanket over her lap. Snow, Christmas, and the togetherness is what she enjoys most about that time of year. She's not much of a fan when it comes to the summer since she doesn't enjoy the hot weather.

What are you looking for: Going to be slightly picky with this girlie. Someone that meshes with her personality is a huge bonus. No mean foxes please!
Any particular breed/edits: Any breed, but wings would be great!
Role-play/Plots: Yes
Fling or Lifemate: lifemate
Breeding slots left: 3/3, able to breed the 13th of january
How to contact you: pm or aim - Frezir

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:58 pm
Noodle Name: Melanie
User Image

Personality: Melanie is brattish and easily frustrated, but she's really a bubbly teenager type at heart. When she's not busy sulking, she's probably one of the friendliest and most outgoing foxes you could hope to meet. She comes from an artistic family and lives next to a theater, but has not yet found where she fits into it all.
What are you looking for: Male or female. While I wouldn't mind her settling down happily, Melanie's still in the market for an ONS plot.
- For an ONS, it could be anything. A drawn-out fling, a true "two ships passing in the night" thing, or whatever else you have in mind. If it helps, Melanie has been hitting the bottle rather hard of late. |3
- For a mate, she either needs someone to get her mind off of the theater, or someone who could help her discover her true talent and become a star. Either way, he or she would probably need to be the supportive type, and be her friend for a while before the romance comes forth.
If you've got ideas for either (or both?), feel free to PM me to see if we can work something out. :3
Any particular breed/edits: Unedited, light edits, more... I'm not picky, as long as they don't make you shudder in disgust when you look at them together. I'll be far more focused on color and markings than edits or breed, honestly~
Role-play/Plots: Yes!
Fling or Lifemate: Either.
How to contact you: PM  

Tekkianna

Hilarious Dabbler

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:36 pm
Noodle Name: Ran
User Image

Personality: Ran just wants to have fun. She's playful, loves adventures and is hardly ever 'down to earth'. It takes a lot to bring this girl down to normal levels of energy or lower.
What are you looking for: A male she can have adventures with but will also keep her more grounded and calmer.
Any particular breed/edits: Anything that doesn't clash too badly and no eyerape
Role-play/Plots: Yes or no Yes please
Fling or Lifemate: One fling, the rest of her slots I wold prefer lifemate
How to contact you: pm  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:22 am
.:: Leo's Single Ladies ::.

Noodle Name: Avery
User Image

Personality: Avery is all about getting out and having fun in her own way. She doesn't exactly enjoy the bright lights or huge parties and raves. In stead she loves the outdoors and planting gardens with her mother. Of course, if she does get a little crazy she can fall for just about anyone, thus she is most definitely a ONS type of girl. Of course, she does intend to one day find someone to settle down with and have a lovely home, over flowing with love and bright flowers.
What are you looking for: Someone that meshes with her. Friends mostly, that can turn into a ONS. Or simply a one time see-each-other-and-fool-around sort of this.
Any particular breed/edits: Nope
Role-play/Plots: Yes, Although you need to know I can be slow. And prefer AIM RPs. :'D
Fling or Lifemate: Flings
How to contact you: AIM: leothemagiclion or PM me. :'D Or even catch me in thread.

Noodle Name: Mercedes
User Image

Personality: Mercedes is the perfect mixture of her parents good sides. She's sweet and caring and loves dealing with others on a neutral playing ground. She's fairly easy to get along with. She just can't stand fighting and prefers to stay out of arguments.
What are you looking for: Would never, ever go for someone moody or just plain rude. She likes manners and would be fine with a male or female partner.
Any particular breed/edits: Edits are a plus, but not required.
Role-play/Plots: Yes, Although you need to know I can be slow. And prefer AIM RPs. :'D
How to contact you: AIM: leothemagiclion or PM me. :'D Or even catch me in thread.

Noodle Name: Valeria
User Image

Personality: Valeria is a pretty crazy girl. She doesn't like to sit still at all, and when she feels like talking, she's usually either threatening someone or talking about the future alien invasion. You might call her crazy, but she really is half-alien herself.
What are you looking for: WOMAN. Val hates men. So she'll only be going for the ladies. Probably someone as crazy and into aliens as she is.
Any particular breed/edits: Edits would be nice, but are not required.
Fling or Lifemate: Either.

Noodle Name: Eridani Denis
User Image

Personality: Dani takes after her family for the most part. She's a very unique individual that is completely one hundred percent amazing at games! Although, due to a few sight problems she can be a bit clumsy. She really doesn't like fighting, just like her mother, but she will fight for peace!
What are you looking for: Someone into gaming like herself. She'll go for either gender when it comes to someone to love. And will probably be very attached to whoever she ends up with.
Any particular breed/edits: ANother Spartan would be a super plus. Or someone with minor edits in general. Edits that are preferred are like transformers or the mega-man babies. > w> <33 But, I will make an exception if you talk to me about it.

Noodle Name: Mercury
User Image

Personality: Mercury can be a bit of an oddball, even though most Spartans are oddballs. Due to an accident when she was little, she now hates all Wiis, and in general most AIs, even though she is one. Though, outside of her weirdness she's a toughie and all around kind-hearted. ♥
What are you looking for: Someone into gaming and having a good time. She can be a bit of a daredevil, even though she's quiet most of the time. She needs a talker and someone that won't mind her little quirkyness.
Any particular breed/edits: Again, I'd looove a spartan or armor edited noodle. Or maybe a game console noodle? Just not a wii for obvious reasons. But, edits as always, are not required. I will work with anyone. :'D
Fling or Lifemate: Lifemate (Maybe one fling.... > w>)

Noodle Name: Haine
User Image

Personality: Haine is the oddball of her family, she's not insanely rebellious and anti-social like her mother. And She's nothing like her quiet father. Kira took after their mother and Tane took after their father, and Haine some how took after her fake Aunt, Lori! She's a total ball of spazz and can be totally forgetful at times. She can be talking to you one second about one thing, and then completely change the subject. Sometimes she has very odd mood swings, but as she gets older she'll learn to control them.
What are you looking for: I'd love to Haine to take an interest in someone first. (Sorry ladies, she's all about the men) And maybe be a bit creepy/stalker-ish on them for a bit. Before the confronted her about it. <3 And then somehow, they make things work.
Any particular breed/edits: Any breed is fine, I would really love hair or tail edits though. Keep the short poofy tail in the family, si? :'D
Fling or Lifemate: I could see her being in a fling at first, but a Lifemate would be neat. (I love you forever despite your creepiness!)

Noodle Name: Beast
User Image

Personality: Beast is a bit odd compared to her calmer siblings, she didn't carry on their mother's AI-ness, so she takes advantage of that by being as spontaneous as possible. In a way she's a lot like her grandma Jillian! She loves to push herself to new extremes, and love anyone that's will to take them on with her!
What are you looking for: I soo want a Spartan badass for her. :'D Or just a badass in general. Someone she can do crazy things with and be rebellious with. She is of the MC x Cortana line. S be careful when making offers for her. :'P
Any particular breed/edits: I'd really love a Spartan. Like for realz, keep the Spartan line alive in the family. An AI would be great as well. She hearts males and females!

Noodle Name: Kimiko Ootori
User Image

Personality: Kimiko is a lot like her father, people look at her and just automatically associate her with the 'cool' or 'popular' crowd. This might be because they know her father, but that's unlikely. She does tend to talk more and be kinder, but she still holds back critical information to the last minute. She also doesn't talk much about herself, preferring to deal with others over her own issues, if she even has any.
What are you looking for: I would love an Host Club noodle to be thrown at her, but it's not required. Someone who can make her open up, or maybe even someone that can just use her.
Any particular breed/edits: I would love edits. But, again they are not required. Any breed or gender is okay with her.
Fling or Lifemate: Fling or a Lifemate. Depends on what you throw at me.

Noodle Name: Jezebeth
User Image

Personality: Jezebeth is a lot like her mother personality wise. She loves to run around and be as active as possible in every sense of the word. She can not stand boring days, and if she had to play dangerous with someone to entertain herself and she'll do it. But to her, it's all just good fun. If she plays one of these games with you, it just means that she likes you! Not that she's out to send you to hell. She just doesn't quite understand her powers yet. She's living out her childhood in perfect bliss
What are you looking for: Jezebeth could go a could of different ways with her love life. She could either be like her mother and fall for a very powerful demonic presence or she could blissfully fall in love with a very innocent noodle. She'd love someone who enjoys dance as well. And I would personally love a noodle that can us a bit of magic or has some sort of 'powers'. > w<
Any particular breed/edits:
Fling or Lifemate:
Breeding slots left:

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:20 am
Noodle Name: Momo Hinamori
User Image
Personality: Hinamori is a sweet soul who is willing to give anything for the people she cares about and she also has a strong sense of right and wrong. She is a master of Kidō, and was a part of the top class in the Shinigami Academy. Hinamori is an upbeat and easy-going girl who is generally quite trusting, but also very impulsive. Recently she has been going through a tough patch in her life and is presently a bit depressed.
What are you looking for: A warrior type noodle much love to any noodles of bleach,inuyasha,naruto or anything like that.
Any particular breed/edits: Cosplay edit would like skin color fur.
Role-play/Plots: Yes or no Yes
Fling or Lifemate: Lifemate she couldn't deal with a ONS.
How to contact you:pm  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:13 pm
Noodle Name: Moonlight
User Image

Personality: Shy and reserved, Moonlight tends to avoid others. She has had her heart broken in the past, and therefore doesn't allow herself to get close to others. She will try her best to talk down to others or insult them when being spoken to, but although she may appear to want solitude, she's actually very lonely at heart.
What are you looking for: More complex markings, perhaps, darker colors preferred, a Noodle that is confident. She needs someone to warm up too and someone who would handle being insulted or being talked down too, for they would be confident enough of themselves or realize the love behind the harsh words.
Any particular breed/edits: Nope! Throw absolutely anything at me! <3
Role-play/Plots: Either, although I don't have much time for excessive RP for her.
Fling or Lifemate: Either or, but lifemate preferred
Breeding slots left: All 3/3!
How to contact you: PM, please!  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Breedings

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items