Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:45 pm
User Image

Karloff was laying down in the grass, feet in the air--rolling. He loved the fresh scent of crushed grass. It made him feel like a foal, before anything bad had happened....reminded him of the first time he had ever seen his beloved Ailbhe.

As he rolled in the succulent grass for a few more minutes, his thoughts remained only on the fact that he was happy and satiated. He'd had plenty to drink in both water and blood, along with some of the best sweet grass there was to have. He was fully relaxed as he got to his hooves.

Looking around, he knew that Sippy wasn't far away, he was never very far away. His red eyes scanned the meadow, and for a moment he didn't see his little friend. Then his eyes caught a flash of red in the grass, unmoving red.

Running over, his heart thumping loudly in his ears in fear that something had happened to little Sippy, he approached. Slowing, he saw Sippy still laying there unmoving. Reaching down with his broad nose, he nudged him

A small sigh escaped Sippy, kind of sadly.

Karloff nudged him again, "Are you...injured?"

"My heart 'Loff! My 'art!" Sippy rolled over dramatically. " Spring and--and there no kittens! You has not kittens!"

Karloff looked at him a bit flustered, "Well, no...not yet. I mean--"

"Sippy want kittens someday too. Kittens of him own." He sighed melodramatically.

"Kittens? Of your own? Are you lonely?"

Sippy laid there with his head in his hands and sighed. "Kittens...I need me Ailbhe one too!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:07 am
User Image

Binky laid snoozing in a patch of tall sweet grass, curled in a ball her paci happily clenched in her fist as her tail curled around her. A flower swaying in the breeze tickled her nose causing a tiny sneeze off in the distance. Being a heavy sleeper, she hadn't heard the stallion of his companion who were not too far off from the patch i which she had made her happy little bead in. Another sneeze, pollen wasn't going to rouse her one bit though a flag of pink and white went up in the form of a fluffy ringed tail.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:06 am
Karloff lifted his head catching scent of something nearby, something...small. He heard the loud sneeze and then a flash of pink. Before he could speak, or say anything, he saw Diavolos rushing through the grass.

It was the fastest he ever saw him move. His little red and black tail like a snorkel through the mass of tall grass. "Sippy!"

But it was no use, he was almost there.

Sippy was looking down at a pink and white body. He tilted his head as he leaned down to sniff at the mass of fluff.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:16 am
Another sneeze sent her tail flailing away from her as she sleepily rolled onto her back, droopy eyes fluttering open to stare at the raccoon who was now investigating her. A small impish grin crept over her face before she launched herself to cling to him, wings fluttering in excitement. "Hii!!!!! I'm Binky!!!!" She giggled one fist still clutching her raspberry looking pacifier tightly as she skittered about happily. "Who you????"  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:19 am
Sippy jumped up and down excitedly with her. She was like him! "I'm Diavolos. But you call me Sippy! You is de Binky? Binky is cute and fluffy!" He fluttered his wings at her too. Throwing his little paws around her.

Karloff smiled at them, a bit confused. "Erm...well...." He stepped back ackwardly for a few feet.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:57 am
Binky was over joyed to see another raccoon with wings like her. "Sippy! Sippy!!" She giggled cuddling into him happily in a most cute fashion. It was then her eyes fell on the stallion with the cat mask. She let out a small gasp and hid behind the other raccoon as she peered out at the stallion. "W-who?? cat! it eat us!!!" She squeaked as she tugged on sippy's front leg trying to get him to flee with her.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:30 am
Sippy looked alarmed, "No, no! That 'Loff! Loff my pet! He save me 'for. He love me much."

"You're pet?" Karloff raised a quizzical eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:43 am
Binky looked up at the stallion as if sizing him up before boldly stepping out from behind Sippy and walking up to the one Sippy was calling Loff. She investigated Loff further before returning back to Sippy and nodding. "Big pet... goot to chase off cat like face thing?" She seemed to look around as if just saying cat might actually bring a mountian lion down upon them. She some how seemed more comforted just sitting close and slightly snuggling up to Sippy, grabbing his tail and petting it absentmindedly as she looked around for any of the big cats.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:01 am
"Yesh," he patted her head. "Loff, my pet. He pretend be BIG kitty. He protect me by pretending. Very good."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:11 am
She clung to Sippy and danced about some. "Binky not alone no more.. Sippy keep her company?" She looked at him with hopeful eyes. "Sippy mine? Binky keep?"  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:26 am
Sippy nod. "Yes, me ish yours! Long as I keep 'Loff! And I has Binky always too?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:43 am
She nodded happily. "Binky's Sippy's long as Sippy be Binkys K!" She wiggled happily and regarded Loff thoughtfully. "Does Binky get pet too??"

Heavy hoof falls echoed heading in the direction of the small group, the sound of a bell jingling in time with every step. She'd grown much since last she'd seen Loff and his raccoon. She was still as soft and fluffy as she'd been as a foal though now she towered above even a normal sized draft stallion. Much like her father, she'd grown to be a rather large bulky and even fluffy soquili. Her hearing was now.. long past gone though her friends wouldn't know this. The only thing leading her towards them was the smell of sweet grass and the familiar hint of something from when she'd been a foal.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:40 am
"Yes, Binky! We is fin you pet!"

Karloff shook his head, so now he was a pet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:10 pm
She giggled happily and danced only to stop at the sounds of incoming hoof falls. "Stranger danger!! Sippy we doomed!" She skittered to stand underneath Karloff's belly as she stared out at the direction she'd heard the approaching steps from.

Pushing into the grassy area, her short tail gave a small flick as she lowered her head to nibble at the grass as she walked. Her size was hard to miss among all the grass. It was when she looked up that her blue eyes caught what the source of the familiar smell was. "Loff! Sippy!" Her excitement had caused her to shout as she made her way blundering towards them.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:27 pm
Karloff chuckled as he saw the little ones hide beneath him. Turning his head, he saw Idonea, but all grown up. "Idonea," As he slunk toward her in typical cat fashion. "It's been a long time."

Sippy clapped his hands. "It's NEA!!!"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces