[PRP] Help! DX [Masashi, Faiza]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image Masashi was terribly thirsty. He told his brother that he'd be back, he was going down to the watering hole for a quick drink. His mother warned him of the storm and to return quickly. He gave her a smile and nodded.

He padded out of the cave and moseyed down the hill and across a field to get to the watering hole. Masashi checked to make sure there weren't any predators who'd be interested in a juvenile leopard cheetah thing. Then leaned down to drink. After his first swallow the rain started pouring down in torrents. He looked up towards the sky and quickly finished drinking when a humongous flash of light closely followed by an extremely loud BOOM scared him and with a cry he started running back towards his cave. Or at least he thought he was running in that direction, the lightning blindness wasn't helping.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:13 pm
User ImageYawning quietly to herself Faiza lazily looked out her current home. A nice little nook that was hidden by tall grass not only was it cool in summers but warm in winters, it also kept her dry when rain came upon the lands. Her ears twitched at the far off sound of what appeared to be thunder from far away. She wasn't too worried, after all she was save in her home but if she wanted a meal now would be the perfect time to go get it before the rain poured and the sky lit up with lightning.

Yawning once more she lifted her body up off the warm ground and stretched out her muscles in preparation to run. With one last shake she made her way out. After a long run she began to slow her pace while looking for fruit as she knew the approaching storm would scare away her meatier foods. Suddenly a sharp cry, like one of a child rang throughout the air and she turned her head this way and that to see where it was coming from before she picked up her pace again.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:21 pm
Masashi had kept up his pace till he tripped over a hidden rock. He let out a little hurt squeal. He'd been going very fast and now he'd tumbled over at least twice thanks to that sharp rock. The pain woke his mind from its fearful daze and sat up looking around frantically and holding his hurt paw off the ground.

Where was he? This was not near his home. Where was his parents and siblings? How had he managed to get so far away? He looked fearfully at the clouds. It looked like it was going to begin down pouring at any moment. He was in so much trouble. He let out a miserable little "Heelp?" in case anyone in the universe or the gods were listening.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:35 pm
Faiza thought she was heading closer when she heard a little voice painfully call out for help. Ears pulled forward and eyes wide opened she looked for the little one and she nearly passed the little one. What she saw broke her heart, a soping wet cub that appeared to be limping that looked scared. Blinking the water out of her eyes and whipping her hair out of her eyes. She walked out slowly as to not scare the cub even more.

Her eyes locked onto the others appearance, he? appeared to be a hybrid. She couldnt tell which though, the pelt was a mixture of lovely colors though. "Hello little one please do not be afraid what troubles you so.." She gasped as she took in the scent of blood. "You're hurt! Let me help you?" She asked first not wanting to cause the other to hurt themselves more.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:10 pm
The juve almost jumped out of his skin when he actually got a response to his self pitying call for help. Looking up he was able to make out a purple lioness. He had a moment of panic, the last lion he'd met had attacked him and almost eaten him. He took a deep breath and tried to be brave and answer her, when she exclaimed about him being hurt and her honest concern put him more at ease.

"Y-yes I hurt my paw. The thunder and lightening scared me into running home... but I went in the wrong direction." He looked up at her with his big green eyes. "D-do you know where the big water hole is? I live near there."

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:20 pm
Faiza clicked her tongue out of concern. ' Poor dear.' She thought before answering. " I can help you with that leg if you would like? I know some good plants that help you not get an infection which could make you sick." She wandered closer and used her body to block out the now pelting rain from the cub. " If you allow me I can lead us to a place of shelter out of this horrible weather." Her tone was light but she spoke in seriousness. " I would have to carry you though as you shouldnt be walking on that leg, it would do more damage. As for the watering hole, I do know where it is BUT-" She emphasized the last word when she saw his look of hope. " We really show wait out this weather and find a place of rest for now." As if finalizing her words a great crack of thundered boomed across the lands.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:55 pm
Masashi flinched in fear from the thunder. "Shelter sounds good. Really good." He huddled a little closer to the ground. What a nice lioness. "And I don't want to get sick. Are you a healer?" He was perfectly willing to be carried. He didn't want to walk on his injured leg and make it worse. Not to mention walking on an injury was painful.

"Thanks for your help...?" He didn't know what to call her. "I'm Masashi. My mom's Puteri the leopard and my dad's Katashi the cheetah. Really I don't know what'd I'd have done if you hadn't found me." Yeah, Masashi could lay it on a bit thick.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:18 pm
Faiza was starting to shiver from the winds that whipped around them and the rain soaking her pelt. "Nice to meet you little Masashi, I am Faiza. No I am not a healer but I have been in the presence of one and I learned from them. Now its time to hit the road so to speak." She reached down gently as she could clamped her teeth on the skin around his neck and carried him as carefully as she could under these circumstances.

Almost sighing in relief she spotted a nook hidden inside a old and big tree that was lit up by the flashing of the sky. Hurrying closer she put the cub down moved away for a minute to shake off the water from her body. " I will be back right quick I saw the plant I need outside a few feet away." She gave Masa nuzzle of comfort and dashed out once more. She got the plant quicker then she thought she would seeing as it was raining and dark out. "Now, let's see this wound of yours." She spoke once she had made it back inside the warm shelter.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:30 pm
Masashi huddled into the hollowed out tree and shivered for the few minutes that Faiza was gone. She was an amazing lioness. To help some random unrelated juve. He really admired her.

When she returned he held out his right foreleg. "I think it was cut on the rock I tripped over. I-It shouldn't be too bad." He tried to be a brave male and act like the treatment of his little cut didn't hurt. But it did. Why did he have to be such a wuss?

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:15 pm
Faiza tilted her head as she applied the goo-like substance onto his paw and looked up smiling. "You dont have to lie on my account." She winked while blowing on the goo watching it harden onto the fur on his skin. "I wont tell anyone, I promise. Now with this on it should get better, the pain should lessen greatly. Now in the morning we will have to rinse off goop and it should be all better and we can continue finding your family." Faiza yawned quietly before announcing it was time to rest. " By the sounds outside, it would appear the storm is fading." The distance sounds of thunder rumbled almost softly now.

She watched as the cub got comfortable before whispering a quiet goodnight and finding herself asleep instantly. Next thing she knew the night had given way to day, and the birds were out chirping a bit too loudly.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:55 am
Masashi briefly considered insisting on going home right that minute. His mother must be worried sick, he'd said he was only going to be a minute! His siblings would never let him forget getting lost in a storm either. However, he was able to see the sense in what she said. It would help if the goo lessened his pain so he could walk and she didn't have to carry him everywhere. "Ok, thanks Ms. Faiza." He settled down to sleep and was out like a light.

In the morning he was woken by some particularly loud and annoying birds. He peeled on eye open and let out a small grumble in their direction. When he saw Faiza awake he gave her a smile and a small voiced request to be taken home. She of course was able to get him home in no time.

He'd been right. His mother was worried sick, his father was out looking for him and his siblings were laughing at him now that he was safe. Well, Masashi was going to feel sheepish and dumb for the foreseeable future. At least he'd met Faiza.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games